What's new

sackO goes toe 2 toe with!?

Cannawinner

Veteran
Wonderful Sacko.
For some reason the photos did not come out, and I had to click on each one to be able to view them.
they are looking very beautiful. Photogenic Sputnik is very special. Its Jerusalem toker's all time favourite, and I promised that I would grow it again for him :)

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good sackO.
looks like the felon is leaving these ones alone. im sure he learned fast :laughing:
:yes: keep it up!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Oh Yeah looking real good bro, frosty looking too mmmmmmmmm
Awesome work bro showing your LST skills, stretch those girls.
Peace :) :) :) :biggrin:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
looking good sacko you gonna have a monster on your hand with that lsted one... lol

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dayum turm my head for a ny minute and blamo ,sacko's blowin the lid off the house

gurrls are looking EGGSELENT BROTHER
keepem green-n-girlie

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet nugs and ladies sack-man!! those oh bees are gonna be softball sized...and the LST gave me a flashback like LSD with LDS....

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Do work son!

Beautiful plants bro. I was just out checking on mine and yours definitely are lookin better than mine. Really nice!!!!!

G

guest3854

Nice variety Sac. Gotta have that ....... Lookin nice an' healthy.

Steele

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
HiP LetTuce Howzit gurl..?? Yea I cant get a female outta Sour Thai to save my life :D.. Yea i have a fav one day then the next day im sayin i like this one, then the next i like that one.. :D i love em all when their chopped and ready :D...

3M
Howzit my long lost brother..?? Glad to see yer back around missed ya mang..:D Thanx for the kind words and encouragement.. check back soon

ExplosiV Howzit brother..?? WOW thanx for the nice compliment that makes me feel really good about what im doing.. much love...

biRdman howzit brother..?? Yea sour blast i like the sounds of that.. thanx for the nice words brother check the channel soon more updates to come KAPOWIE!!!!

truBlisS
howzit brother..?? And congrats again on teaming with OJD i cant wait..

niCo Howzit brother..?? I hope so i cannot wait much longer, lucky i have been coughing alot still puffing just not as much.. so im conserving nuggage.. chop time needs to hurry...

bacCas Howzit brother..?? Hows projects coming along? Hopefully very well.. Thanx for peeping always good to hear your opinion..

DoobieD howzit brother..?? wait as i smile cheeeeese..> *SNAP* thanx for stopping by much :respect:

h3ad howzit brother..?? :respect: i am glad you could stop by yer opinion is much valued... check back soon..

hAzy Howzit brother..?? How did ya guess that one...?? LOL thanx for stoppin by and peeping my p0rn..

t&T
Howzit gurl XOXO always good to have you stop in...

GmJ
howzit brother..?? Thanx for stopping by love that big arse HPS/MH in the sky, best thing about it, its FREEEEEEE!!!! :woohoo:

m0ff
Grab that popcorn make sure its carmel love the messy stuff... Blockbuster p0rn soon as Sour Thai has fully loaded balls.. :D lol..

mosSy Howzit brother..?? Yes the sun definitely makes things happen very beautifully, I cant wait till your out growin in the sun :respect:

Lil O'
Howzit gurl..?? Hope yer enjoying yer weekend.. Yes i have already collected some pollen, i hope i did it right ive played with this stuff before but not a pro by any means.. We will have to see..

hAns Howzit brother..?? Thanx for the K+ and i love LST i do at least one plant every grow LST.. I love the way it looks.. check back soon

ganJi Howzit brother..?? OBee and SputniK are prolly the faves atm, but PPXC99 is aggressively settin flowers she will catch up watch.. ill snap some shots really soon of her nugsz.. Cant now she is in training bra.. :D

MaaD
Howzit brother..?? Thanx for peeping my lil garden compared to your monstrousity :D.. SputniK looks and smell oh so delishus she is a start for photography.. check back soon..

suPreme
howzit brother..?? Thanx for the kind words and for peeping back my gurls.. updates to come

kK howzit gurl..?? Hope all is well on the homefront.. Thanx for stopping by and peeping my p0rn with me.. ;)

cannaWin howzit my brother..?? I now know why toker loves the sputniK she is awesome.. I cant wait to taste her..:D We will be talking soon.. peace...

miss Blu
howzit gurl and momma to Be..?? Thanx for stopping by and saying hgih, always nice to hear from you, i hope yer feeling well and not hammering poopT to hard with raging hormones yet.. :D

fatsO Howzit brother..?? Yes felony left these alone, only cos his ass is left at home now.. LOL.. actually he went with me yesterday, but i got smart and stopped off and got him some soup bones from local meat shop :D.. Ill check yer crib today at some point..

doG howzit brother..?? Thanx for stoppin by as i also value your opinion :respect: keep doing yer thang ill stop by soon..

b00m Howzit brother..?? Yea gotta love the LST method.. Thanx for peeping the soon to be frosty bishes.. Its an ugly day out today no sun at all..

GL thc Howzit brother..?? Yea OBee is going to produce some NICE sized colas i cannot wait.. She smells of fresh nuggsz right now they are at that point where they almost smell the same.. clone factory needed.. Im almost ready to hold a sign that says will work for puffage.. :D

poopT howzit brother..?? Thanx for stoppin poppa :D Anyhow LST is ready to go into a bigger pot very soon.. It sux cos mullet mart aka wal mart dont sell those pots anymore they are nice and they are cheap $$ wise.. oh well gotta shop around now..

hoosieRdaD howzit brother..?? Luckily i was married to a dominatrix before.. I learned how to tie nicely to not hurt... :D

chuckychuckingchucked
Howzit brother in many flaves..?? Yea see how i am, I needed the roof off so i can get the same light working on the indoor... :D

ruGer Howzit brother..?? thanx for the kind words and for peeping my p0rn show..Its going to get better hopefully

FishYSticK howzit brother..?? Anything cooking in the kitchen im hongry..>? Yea im seeing the softball sized colas too.. :woohoo: Flashbacks are good, well it depends on what yer flashing back to.. :D

raSputin howzit brother..?? Thanx for peeping my gurls. check back soon peace..

D Howzit brother..?? very nice to see yer back in action.. Hope yer son is doing well, as are you... I peeped yer bishes they look happy again im sure they are glad you are back too, nothing against the wife but they know who has the pimp hand.. keep it strong brother.. :D

steeLe howzit brother..?? It is always good to have you drop in.. THanx for the kind words and yess i love variety, its the spice of life now if i could get the wife to buy into that id have me a few xtra honeys around the house.. LMFAO.. as i look over my shoulder lol..

breastA man howzit playa..?? Thanx for peeping the Outdoor, im trying brother im trying.. check back soon..

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
repost time//

Ok it has been awhile since my laZy ass updated so here we go.. First we have clones and mommas to be.. :D

Above we have here is some PPXC99 and hushHH in the red cup.. These two strains were fockers to clone to over 2 weeks to root.. PMS'n bishes.. :D

Above we have sputniK mommas to be and next round of nuggies to come..

Above here we have Orange Blast aka OBee momma to be and nuggies to come..

Here above we have Blue Shiva F2 tied down and released.. lol.. she is female..
LST beybey..

Above here we have what i pretty much think is another friggn boy band member male.. Limon x Sour Thai im never going to get to puff sour thai..LOL...

Above here we have swiesel she is smelling so good sweet & sour can ya say..

Above here we have husHHH whos parents are still in witness protection
program shhhh.. :D

Above here we have PPXC99 this bish is growing she is pretty much done stretching i think.. Anyhow she has set her flowers and they are forming nicely.. soon she will be shooting p0rn shots of her nuggies..

ok repost time again :D

Latest posts

Latest posts