What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s 2nd new run hokos blueberry bx,,,chimeras schnazzleberry3,,,lemon skunk,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
week nine! yehaw!!!

week nine! yehaw!!!

shitload of pics at nine weeks,,,
a heavy and extremely stinky N sticky room,,,
water only since mid of week 8,,,,,
looking like 12 weeks at least,,,,lots of strains in this room and some will finish a bit earlier ie kandy kush,love potion, and cheese candy but the schnazz3 and blueberry bx looking more 11 ta 12 weeks,,
pic 1 is the blueberry bx for my friend scrappy,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics at lights on,,,,
temps 77-80,,humidity 50-55% lights on and 62-65% lights off,,,pics 1 and 2 of schnazzleberry3 that stinks of yellow wrgley juicy fruit gum and looking like 12 weeks at least and have ran her before so am really looking forward to these going to 12 weeks or more,,,chimeras strains are so stable and finding a keeper is a piece of piss imho,
just wish i had more space but will have in the future,,please check out the trics in pic4,,,,s2

Last edited:
N

noyd666

nice s2, wonder how they would go veg to 3 to 4 foot? I can smell that from down here lol.

N

noyd666

no mine smell's like burnt rubber an an. SNAZ would be a good addition. are you snowed in TONY?

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nope all good here atm, wrong side of the big lake, what goes around comes around last week iced in...

30 minutes of dickin around to get in the frozen car doors and work is only 5 minutes away so the doors froze again by the time i got to work the car still wasnt heated up... Too fat to climb out the window so not too bad sitting in the car for 40 minutes smoking up waiting for it to heat up enough to let me out lol...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice s2, wonder how they would go veg to 3 to 4 foot? I can smell that from down here lol.
hey noyd,,,
veg them for that long and you will have monsters,,,
i think i only veg the latest schnazz run for no more then three weeks cos of how big she gets especially with the high ceilings in this room,,,,s2

Scrappy-doo

Awww yeah buddy that looks like the right pheno. Now the real question is how does she smell? I had one sativa pheno that was 10/10 pungency and 10/10 terpsy combo. Blueberry sour funk for days. The other plant same pheno was the same but 6/10 pungency and 7/10 on the smell quality. Hope you got the better one. 11/12 weeks damn she goes longer than mine did and a little foxtaily maybe she's a little different than mine.

Looking good man!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lots of pics of the wole run as week 9 comes to end,,,,,
one week to cutdown,,heavy and very smelly room,,,
water only,,
lovely colours on a few of the strains,,,,
all strains finishing nicely,,
quite a few ready now but will even better with another week imho,,
i have one killer schnazz3 that looks 14 weeks at least so i am gonna try and move her to finish off under a cfl rather then cut early as this one will be one trippy girl at 15 weeks i imagine,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
more pics at lights off,
thats the schnazz3 thats looking 14-15 weeks in pic 2,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics,,week 9, trics everywhere on the blueberry bx,plants with there back to the wall are lems bbx,s2

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey s2

Sorry late to the party was awol for a little while back
Looks like another good round from yourself

I take it you sorted out the dialling issues you mentioned earlier ?

Thanks
GA

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2

Sorry late to the party was awol for a little while back
Looks like another good round from yourself

I take it you sorted out the dialling issues you mentioned earlier ?

Thanks
GA
hey GA,,,
thanks for popping in mate,,
i think you mean the probs i had with the lemon skunk going to the darkside,,,,
in all honesty,,i cant be sure if it was the little light leak that i believed was covered or they were reg beans instead of fems?,,,
they had so many balls i could swear they were males but i couldnt use the camera at the time cos my laptop was fucked,,,,,
all good now though but i must get some reflective material on the walls,,,,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chicks harvesting

chicks harvesting

a good few pics of fruit being cut down,,,,[pics now been posted on next page]
trimmers complaining of the stench so masked up for quite a few hours very early this am,,,,
all looking good,,stinky,,sticky,and heavy room ,,
everything cut at week11 except 1 "killer" schnazzleberry3 that i have just driven 12 miles through London so she can finish off under a cfl for the next month or so lol,,,,,,s2

Last edited: