What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s 2nd new run hokos blueberry bx,,,chimeras schnazzleberry3,,,lemon skunk,

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some pics of beans for my other new run,,,, chimeras
20 schnazzleberry3 ,,,,,,hoko,,,blueberry bx,,,8,,,,DNA kandy kush 6,,,lemon skunk 6 DNA also,,,cheese candy 4,,,love potion no4 2 and strawberry banana 2,,,
All fem beans except blueberry,,,,and strawberry banana,,
,thanks to that lovely lady for 2 of the strains above:),,,,,
Be popping these tomorrow then after mineral water for a few hours then into light mix and away we go,,,,
Pics of beans for this run,,,,s 2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beans put In light mix last Thursday and most are now sprouted,,,
Can't get pics until chrome google book is up and working at the start of nov,,miss my little camera,,,,
All beans seem happy under the 600w dual spectrum,,,,should have around 47 but have 2 reg bean strains in there amongst all those females,,,,s2

M

Mr.Doe

Lemonhoko's blueberry will be kill for sure! I have his BerryWhite BX to get into.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lemonhoko's blueberry will be kill for sure! I have his BerryWhite BX to get into.
hey mr doe,,,,,
That's good to know,,,been hearing lots of great stuff about hokos blueberry,,,thanks buddy

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As my laptop is out of action and don't get my new chrome book till Xmas, I haven't had no pics for this run but should have some killer pics at x,as when in full bloom,,,,
Presently in veg and shaping upto be a huge jungle,,,those high ceilings being such a positive.,,, a good few different strains in this room and all happy and healthy presently,,,,,bio veg only at present and sprayed once a week..water only,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just before bloom

Just before bloom

All good in the 2nd new run,,,lots of lovely strains in this room,,,borrowed the wife's I pad and got some pics just before I flip later in the week,,,,,
All mix and water only at the moment and 1st hit of veg food later on this week,,I apologise in advance if pics are wonky,,,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went into bloom on Thursday 19th and room is rapidly turning into a big jungle with the schnazz3,,,Kandy kush,,,,and lemon skunk really making the most of every bit of space,
All very healthy and happy at the moment,,,,,s2

Scrappy-doo

Those blueberry bx are supherb! The stretchy phenos are the ones you want, but all are pretty good. Nice score!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Two to the dark side

Two to the dark side

Those blueberry bx are supherb! The stretchy phenos are the ones you want, but all are pretty good. Nice score!
hey scrappy,,,hanks for that I have three of the phenos that your talking bout so I clone those,,,
After checking tonight I found 2 of my lemon skunk went to the dark side and really looked like pure males and another couple of days and it would have been full of pollen, I must check that I didn't get send a six pack of regular beans instead of Fems. ,,,,
No harm done but a close run with over 40 females in the room,,,s2

Scrappy-doo

Nice bro get ready for loud blueberry funk. I had a nice keeper witg just 2 of those phenos. Great yield too but the smell is just ridiculous.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ouch, must be all that good karma lookin out for ya s2!
karma would be nice tony :) but these seemed full blown I spent nearly an hour checking for early openers but balls were still pulpy,,,,room has no light leaks or time irregularities and every other plant is unaffected so I must check if the beans were regs instead of Fems and if not then surely the genetics couldn't be that unstable on such an old DNA strain?,,,,
So I check my order. S2:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice bro get ready for loud blueberry funk. I had a nice keeper witg just 2 of those phenos. Great yield too but the smell is just ridiculous.
hey scrappy. Really appreciate the info mate and are any of the smaller phenos worth keeping?,
Thanks again scrappy,,,:)
Peace and regards s2