What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

S2s 2nd new run hokos blueberry bx,,,chimeras schnazzleberry3,,,lemon skunk,

Scrappy-doo

Absolutely.

There were 2 hybrid phenos. One stretches less and turns into a bush. This would be a good cash cropper strain. Finished early outside around mid september and is huge yielding, frosty, and smells like some fancy blueberry dessert. Smokes like a decent bb hybrid. I'd run it outside again just for the early finish and low maintenance.

The other one was also stretchy, dainty, had thin stems like an og that flop, and produced tight super frosty sweet ass golf ball sized blueberry nuggets. amazing taste and a great high. I'd run her again and if I had the extra room at the time I woulda kept her. Kinda high maintenance but worth it.

So, depends what you're looking for. I knew what pheno I wanted before I even bought the pack.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another lemon skunk goes to the dark side

Another lemon skunk goes to the dark side

I needed to cull another lemon skunk. Really getting the feeling they sent me reg beans instead of Fems ,,,,I don't hang about the first sight of balls and then gone:)
Actually freed a bit more space up.
Good canopy on this one,,,,,,
Cloning Sunday night and a good Nfp session and bloom feed from next week...
Room looks healthy and will try to get some pics on,,s2

M

Mr.Doe

I would suspect blueberry bx came from a drop over at firestax. I picked up a pack a berrywhite bx from lemonhoko on that drop. Unfortunately Lem has not dropped anything in a while...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would suspect blueberry bx came from a drop over at firestax. I picked up a pack a berrywhite bx from lemonhoko on that drop. Unfortunately Lem has not dropped anything in a while...
yes,,that what I was told that no drop in a long time and you have now confirmed that so it would appear these beans were quite rare. ,
Peace and regards. 944s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make sure you reveg them! :tiphat: haha
Peace,
oh yes foxy,, I have around twenty cuts rooting as we speak,,lol,, ,
The blueberry bx and gg4 are the only cuts I will keep and the stink coming off the blueberry already is gorgeous,,,,
Thanks for that foxy and I will have some nice pics at Xmas,,,
Peace and regards s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok,,i got a shitload of photos,,
plants are 8 weeks into bloom and i think its gonna go to the end of week 12,,,,
huge girls at the back are the schnazz3 again massive stinky,,juicy fruit,,babysick odours,,blueberry bx is killer,,,
odours in this room prolly best odours from both rooms for at least the last 12 months..
all health and very happy,,getting 30ml of bio bloom and 25ml of boost accelarator,,,,
thread bereft of pics so gonna sort that now,,,s2

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
beautiful job man, having your mitts in the pics really helps give perspective... ;)

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Show off those bx's! I'd love to see what you got. Any favorites?
hey scappy,,,,
the pics where i am holding two colas are the blueberry bx and in the 2nd pic above that is also the bbx,i had 3 of the must have phenos and the other pheno is killer but i have been reliably informed its the taller,,lankier pheno that chucks out golf ball sized nugs is the one to have and man! do they stink,,
pure unadulterated blueberry dank,s2

Scrappy-doo

Nice you got the lanky super sweet bb candy pheno! Yeah man those buds are delicious.

My apologies because I'm not able to see what's what in those pics on my phone, but it looks like the bushy pheno with your hands is that right? Did you get the less frosty nice yielding sativa pheno with the super pungent blueberry funk? Like this...

picture.php

picture.php

This was my #1 keeper, and the lanky sweet candy pheno was a very close 2nd but mostly just because I was really only looking for a nice bb sativa.

Yup the bx line in on point! Hope you made some F2's. Looks like greenbeanz seed co either disappeared or went way underground so doubt any more are coming.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes i am pretty sure that i got that one,, the same or very similiar,,
i separate them and get some pics at the weekend,,
nice one scappy,beautiful plant,
mine just into week 8 so a way to go yet ,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
fat schnazzleberry 3

fat schnazzleberry 3