What's new

Russian Rocket Fuel - 2nd Grow - 150 hps

Thanks for the comments folks! As for their height, the tall one is about 24" above soil, or about 31" with pot, and the small one is about 20" above soil, or 27" including jug.

About the smell, these give off a good amount of smell. You will need carbon filters if you plan on being covert.

Best of luck to all those growing these!

Wassup HappyCamper....I have a few questions

1.) Did you start your seeds in the Miracle grow Moisture control??

2.) How often do you have to water the moisture control in a 1 Gallon container??

Thanks Homie...
P.S. Those ladies are beautiful..RRF is some Good smoke...

Those ladies are a bit bigger than i expect in just about a gallon of soil.Really nice job.Can't wait to see them finish.I would deff let them amber up.Also maybe(just a thought, I try not tell some one how to grow there herbs some peeps take it offensive) when u feel as though they are done stick them in the dark 48-72 hours then harvest.I would also stop watering a week or so before if poss.this may help amber up a bit.Anyway nice plants.

J-uana

Yea started them right in the mgmc in the jugs. I have to water about once every 3 days. Easy enough.

Man you are an inspiration...a true inspiration to me..thanks Homie

Out of all the grows I have seen, this one has been my favorite..

You are living proof that MG can produce beautiful plants...:tiphat:

You said that you forgot to add perlite...but doesn't MGMC already have perlite in it?? Does the extra perlite help it perform better????...

Thanks for the praise :tiphat:

I like to add a little extra perlite to the mg soil. I find it helps keep it a little more loose and prevents compaction to an extent.

Good luck on your grows!

Man you are an inspiration...a true inspiration to me..thanks Homie

Out of all the grows I have seen, this one has been my favorite..

You are living proof that MG can produce beautiful plants...:tiphat:

You said that you forgot to add perlite...but doesn't MGMC already have perlite in it?? Does the extra perlite help it perform better????...

Thanks! I agree they look yummy, and smell even better!
Boy do they stink!

Very impressed with this grow, they look amazing :)

I decided to chop one at about 15% amber, while the other was maybe 5%. I appreciate the advice, and no offense was taken :tiphat:

Those ladies are a bit bigger than i expect in just about a gallon of soil.Really nice job.Can't wait to see them finish.I would deff let them amber up.Also maybe(just a thought, I try not tell some one how to grow there herbs some peeps take it offensive) when u feel as though they are done stick them in the dark 48-72 hours then harvest.I would also stop watering a week or so before if poss.this may help amber up a bit.Anyway nice plants.

J-uana

Chopped the oldest plant at 10 weeks exactly, and chopped the younger one at the same time, so 3 days short of 10 weeks.
They have been hanging in my basement at about 60 degrees F for over a week, and I will continue to let them dry until the stem "snaps", then jar em up for atleast 2 weeks. The smell right now is outrageous! Wish I could send that through the internet!

Ive been dabbling in photography, and a quick dry of a sample bud gave me the energy, inspiration and creativity to take some pictures.
Here are some to enjoy! :tiphat:

IMG_3281.jpg

IMG_3276.jpg

IMG_3273.jpg

IMG_3265.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

Big thanks to everyone here at ICMAG for the help and appreciation with auto's!