What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #7: ICMag O-Haze

LostTribe

Premium user
View attachment 18781382
vertical scroggins tiva ideers

LED cannot compete with Vert HID yeild. This is from back in the day. Mosca C99 F1 in the back.
full

acespicoli

LED cannot compete with Vert HID yeild. This is from back in the day. Mosca C99 F1 in the back.
full
Theres planting in small pots waiting to transplant until after the flowering stretch stops,
bending Breaking pinching, if yield was my main concern I wouldn't be growing haze

@LostTribe you have plenty of haze grows
whats the best advice for dealing with stretch ?

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
While I was tossing the males On the burn pile I saw a male plant, full of pollen sacs popping, leaves dropping off. It must have been the male SKOHLP I tossed a month ago. No idea how it got roots in the ground. This thing was 10 feet tall and had no smell. I squished it down into a short bush.

It lived through freezes somehow. Cannabis is a strange plant.

View attachment 18777721

So I went and checked on the two female SKOHLP and brought a doob of the bud I pulled the last time, maybe 2 weeks ago. Trics are still clear, smell has reduced to a kinda fruity. The doob gave a nice happy high with no couchiness. Here they are, still making:

View attachment 18777794

I know what will be in the sativa tent next run.
Here is that male that was grown over the summer with no signs of sex, that I had taken the root ball out of the soil, and recycled the soil. Tossed the plant on the pile to rot. Months later I found on the burn pile, full of pollen. This is when it first went outside from The tent, 12/12 to like 16/8. It didn’t remake nanners until fall.

I took 2 females from the tent and they went outside at another place, they are shown above. They didn’t start flowering again until fall, just like the male. The flowers are still making, and the terps are pretty good. That is the SKOHLP, and I will be running it next

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
What a mess. Be careful what you wish for with this OHz. Might be 2 months to go still.

The light is about as high as I can get it in the 8’ tent. Now would be a good time to have a better way to raise and lower the flat LED light. I might put another net in. They have stretched more and the branches are thin.

80A7DC22-E707-458D-9D2D-C50E412EFEF8.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks. I, er I mean my soil, can grow a plant. Trics are a whole different matter. I have started with the pure gold super carb on the top feed days. Tempted to get some Jacks 3-2-1 like Mr Flower uses. He certainly knows how to frost up budz.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Been at 10:45 on for weeks. I am pouring as much power in as the leaf temps can take. Is Shortening the time a way to induce more flowering and less growing?

The trics look like they have pretty good size heads compared to the stems. Maybe I will get a vac sealer and do some cobbling.

Latest posts

Latest posts