What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Run #7: ICMag O-Haze

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Both stems are bout this size.

0FD2F562-CBE7-417D-B37A-EC1525AADC29.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Fed them again today, so I took another pic. Manufacturing some dope in there IMO. It has been 80 daze flower. 6 weeks to go.

The tops are into the light. I can’t raise it any higher. Need a light height system like I keep saying. Come on Mars, I gave you a good design.

This hot rainy winter weather is trying to mess the VPD up. Doesn’t help that I fucked the window banger trying to add a drain hole, and drilling into the referigerant tube. PM in there would be very hard to spray.

FB08E91F-6BC7-4260-ACFA-B7EA39DBF681.jpeg

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Fed them again today, so I took another pic. Manufacturing some dope in there IMO. It has been 80 daze flower. 6 weeks to go.

The tops are into the light. I can’t raise it any higher. Need a light height system like I keep saying. Come on Mars, I gave you a good design.

This hot rainy winter weather is trying to mess the VPD up. Doesn’t help that I fucked the window banger trying to add a drain hole, and drilling into the referigerant tube. PM in there would be very hard to spray.

View attachment 18789677
Probably be a good idea to tie some of those tops down now....some hazes dont stop streatching for quite some time....and some of them dont stop stretching at all and can keep throwing out new branches and shoots...especially around the areas were there is most light and heat and also if there is still quite abit of nitrogen...the light on time vs light off plays a big factor into this too...looks like your going to run out of space, if you already haven't....a heavier blue in the light spectrum and lots of fresh air helps with stretching some for future tips. Going to be interesting to see the room once all the colas pile on some weight.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I can tuck them down under the net. The water over flowing from the tubs had an EC around 4. I never check the tub EC, but with those tubs the water can get kinda stale. I am working to pump out the old stuff, and hopefully some nitrogen rich nutes with it.

Those tubs were a quick fix that stuck. I will incorporate a better water system in the tent for the next run, and keep things flushed out for this finish. The water system in the other tent has a provision to pump the system out, so it can be rinsed of the veg nutes. I have to start doing that in my process it seems.

A lot to learn with this hobby.

Airloom

Veteran
Fave tee (birthday gift from my daughter)
However, I now know my grow didn’t really qualify after following this journey.

Outstanding all round.

Like Odysseus man, strapped to the mast……

Attachments

• E5927FB8-8025-4CD3-87CF-FB597753F3E6.jpeg
    E5927FB8-8025-4CD3-87CF-FB597753F3E6.jpeg
    591.2 KB · Views: 45

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thanks. With 6 weeks to go this is where it starts smelling good. Keeping the smell is my challenge. Not letting the terps leave the tric heads where they belong. Plus I expect PM and SM to be a issue, hope not.

I can’t reach the tops in the back half of the tent. The door is 6’ high but the tent is 8’ high. What a mess. I hope they don’t catch fire.

A good mess. I will have a better set-up in there for the next sativa run. Gonna be neat and clean as a church.

Lunchmoney

Thanks. With 6 weeks to go this is where it starts smelling good. Keeping the smell is my challenge. Not letting the terps leave the tric heads where they belong. Plus I expect PM and SM to be a issue, hope not.

I can’t reach the tops in the back half of the tent. The door is 6’ high but the tent is 8’ high. What a mess. I hope they don’t catch fire.

A good mess. I will have a better set-up in there for the next sativa run. Gonna be neat and clean as a church.

I face this same challenge keeping tarps and smells as it’s so hot in my neck of woods. Lots of good smell and flavor has returned after cure. It keeps improving with time in the jar I’ve noticed.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dawg will be ok, It’s wide open on the bottom, except for the big fan. The terps are lemon / lime on both plants, I think. Lovely pistals.

The buds down in the lower layers are making good smell also. They are below, this is above the top net.

Edit: at the top of the pic to the left of the sticky are what look like a pair of the rouge seeds I will randomly find. They will either be OHz or Cindy haze, so not trash imo.

C42C28E0-DD7D-4367-81F2-47141DC0B2AE.jpeg

Flushing the wick bed under 1.8 is not happening yet. I am gonna hold off on top feeding for a week, and let the soil work it’s magic for a bit, to reduce the nute runoff into the bed. Maybe I can get the bed rinsed out.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I had to tuck them in. Made my hands sticky, greasy, and smell like lime.

About the lowest I can dilute the wick bed down to is 1.3 EC, but I will keep trying and cut back on the twice weekly top feeding. I have a better water system I’m making for the two tubs that will allow me to change the water, and run automated watering. The next run will use the new design, but this one will have to get manually worked.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I think both have the lime, but it’s hard right now to tell which branch is from which plant. Lots of nice trics too. Good dope.

I loved metal shop. The smell is cutting fluid, isn’t it? Growing up in SoCal there were good vocational ed classes… back in the day.

Last edited: