What's new

Run 4 - two tents of Sativa

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The three big-tent lower buds (down in the soil low) in the sunlight. Pretty obvious the AG is green, th DP is darker with purple. The OHSK on the right is just yellowish. That looks like PM on the AG dammit.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01433.JPG Views:	0 Size:	427.5 KB ID:	18078613

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Edit: I should have vegged this tent a lot longer and made bigger plants. The previous Ace run and the tribbles that made, had me a little shy.

Sooo, it looks like the big tent is about done. I will top the big buds tonight, and give the lower buds a few more days. I have already topped the fast OHSK:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01434.JPG Views:	32 Size:	258.2 KB ID:	18080769
AG has a pretty good smell and more frost than the previous runs. I have added carbs to the feed, and it seems to help.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01435.JPG Views:	34 Size:	257.4 KB ID:	18080770
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01436.JPG Views:	34 Size:	252.8 KB ID:	18080771

The DP is also smelling pretty good. Not as much yield from the plant as the AG.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01437.JPG Views:	32 Size:	272.6 KB ID:	18080773
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01437.JPG Views:	32 Size:	272.6 KB ID:	18080773

Last edited:

StickyBandit

Sooo, it looks like the big tent is about done. I will top the big buds tonight, and give the lower buds a few more days. I have already topped the fast OHSK:

AG has a pretty good smell and more frost than the previous runs. I have added carbs to the feed, and it seems to help.

The DP is also smelling pretty good. Not as much yield from the plant as the AG.

Nice job :good:
I will be interested to know which is your fav :groupwave:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Right now, from the terps and stickiness, the AG. Nice yielder too. here is one of the spears. I just tried rubbing a joint on a bud, like a "reefer". Seems I have a buzzzzzzz.....

DSC01439.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The lower parts are still in there, doing their photosynthsis thing, I hope. Whatever that white stuff on the leaves is, I don't thnk it is all frost.

One man's larf is ...

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01441.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	18081435
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01441.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	18081435 OHSK (fast) has some kind of stuff on it. That plant never frosted up much, but made nice flowers.
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01441.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	18081435 AG in the corner missed the whole stuff and spray battle
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01441.JPG Views:	0 Size:	266.8 KB ID:	18081435 DP was right in the front lines. Has that hint of purple.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So with the big tent all but finished, focus turns to the Sativa tent and the knocked up OHSK:

DSC01446.JPG

Thirsty and hungry girl. No pickle juice jet (pregnant joke).

DSC01445.JPG

DSC01444.JPG

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
hey flylo i had that white blotchy shit few times before. i could never figure out what it was figured it came in on firewood and i transferred it room in on accident. whatever it was 3in1 stopped it

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
3 in 1 oil, or what? That big tent has had issues with SMs all along. I will try to clean it better this time, including the filter and cover. Might have to get back on an IPM program with killer red worm-bin mites.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In the Sativa tent, I wonder if my feeding has been a little too aggressive. Too moist in there, but still making some trics. Smells great.

DSC01447.JPG

DSC01448.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I took down the rest of the AG tonight. The dope has the best smell and stickiness I have achieved yet, so the carbs I have added to the topwater feed seem to be helping. My VPD control is still very lacking, and it shows in the trics. The AG yielded pretty well.

The hybrid tent is done for now. It will get a good cleaning, including the filter, and I need to fix the ripped front zipper.

Some Grimm gear, and Ace Bangi Haze, are going in there next. That is run #5: https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuan...t#post18079604

Meanwhile the sativa tent is still chugging long, and probably has around 7 more weeks to go. That run continues here in this thread.

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
So here we are with the knocked-up OHSK in the Sativa tent. Weeks and weeks away from finishing I think, A sea of sativa. I have had to turn the light back down to 480W due to VPD. I really need to clean the exhaust filter to increase airflow, to get the VPD in range. For now I keep top of the flaps open.

DSC01451.JPG

DSC01452.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The OHSK Sativa, knocked up with a skinny leaf OHLP, is making lemon smells. Chugging long. Gonna be seeds. Many weeks remain. I might have gotten a little too happy with the chicken shit a couple weeks ago. Very thirsty plant making a lot of humidity. One skinny leaf plant in a 10 gallon bag is plenty for this tent.

DSC01465.JPG

DSC01466.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts