What's new

Run 4 - two tents of Sativa

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I started 3 runs and am going to combine them here in one thread, two tents, going forward.

I have 7 of Sam Skunkman's OH x Skunk (OHSK) regs:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijuana-growing/grow-diaries/17976176-run-4-1-seedbay-haze-hybrid-regs

I have 8 of Sam Skunkman's OH x Love Potion (OHLP) regs:

https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...un-4-2-skunkman-o-haze-love-potion-x-oh-skunk

And from here https://www.icmag.com/forum/marijua...3301-run-4-3-durban-poison-apapulco-gold-fems

I have 3 Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold fems

and 2 Dutch Passion Durban Poison fems

Here is the group shot. The larger plants on the ends are the OHSK. Lights are 18/6 now.

DSC01142.JPG

I have 8 each 10 gallon pots to put these in. So the AG and DP will each be in a bag together. The 15 regs will divide between the remaining 6 bags, and I hope to cull the males.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Hey Lester! Thanks, and quit being such a stranger. Do you realize it is under a year since I put these tents up? These Sam Skunkman regs will be something new.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The first plants are getting ready to flip. I pinched a few of the OHSK. Probably better clear out the other tent soon.

DSC01148.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Re-amended the used soil with a BAS kit, added pumice and ground up lava, mixed in alfalfa, kelp, neem, crab. In other words, probably ruined it. The 10 gal bags are out in the sun getting warm.

The OHSK will be going in soon. I will put them under 12/12 when they get up-potted.

DSC01149.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I use their top dress as make-up soil on top. It will be mixed in when the soil gets recycled backintothe bin. I think once you have your soil and it works, you really just work around the edges. Like I think it needs more drainage, so I went volcanic. Maybe I should get some rice hulls too.

I added a bunch of greens just before I put run #3 in the bags, and the soil got warm from the microbes eating them. Plants did just fine. This time the soil didn't get warm, but it's cooler out. We'll see.

Don't put any creedence in what I say about soil, except that it works. I am gonna hit the 1 year mark here in a month or so.

BobChronic6505

Your good man thanks for replying. Im nterested in your durbans and Acapulco so I'll be watching the thread. GL on your grow

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Your good man thanks for replying. Im nterested in your durbans and Acapulco so I'll be watching the thread. GL on your grow

I've lost one of each of those. The three remaining plants may be OK. My soil is giving mixed results so far. If these all survive, they will populate the automatic water tent.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01159.JPG Views:	0 Size:	360.6 KB ID:	17996160

DP / AG / AG / OHLP / OHLP / OHLP

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow it's been a year already. Seems like a lot of time but as far as growing goes you have come several years quickly. Props. Looking great and I am looking forward to watching you wrangle those unruly sativas in tents. I really want to see the barnys AG flower. I've always wondered about that strain.

Buildasoil is the shit. I still haven't needed to order anything besides rice hulls. The quality of the products cannot be beat.

In for the show!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Not even a year.

I haven't killed them all yet, but mortality has taken it's toll on this bunch. I blame not using the humidifier soon enough. Cover crop is sown.

OHSK regs are doing OK. I pinched them and they could use flipping. Still on 18/6.:

DSC01166.JPG

DSC01167.JPG

DSC01168.JPG

OHLP, a little behind and slower.

DSC01169.JPG

And the DP and AG are even further behind... Note the sorry looking little OHLP that is stringing along.

DSC01171.JPG

DSC01170.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I finally put the AG and DP in their own 10 gallon bags. They, and the bag of OHLP, are in the auto watering tent at 18/6.

DSC01174.JPG

Three 10 gallon bags with the OHSK are in the manual watering tent, and now set at 12/12. Probably waited too long...

DSC01172.JPG

Gotta keep my eyes peeled for naners. I have no data on how long the Skunkman reg plants will need.

Are these OHSK leaves being nibbled on? I have sprayed Green Clean, but maybe need moar? I don't see any bugs.

DSC01173.JPG

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Guessing 14-16 weeks on the Sammy gear.

I would get them flowering immediately. They will stretch a ton. Especially in large rootzones.

I'm about to start some OH from StarCrash and I plan to start them in 1 gal containers on 11/13 light cycle. Once they sex they will get a 3 gal pot and endless training. Keeping them in small containers early helps indoors.
​​​​​​
kick ass man give it hell!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I'll be watching that Seedsman OH, as I have some to pop also. Are you a little skaird of tribbles, Mr Beans? Don't grow no sativas in a 6' tent. LOL.

I guess I need to get another humidifier so other tent can have happy VPD. I was kinda lazy on that, and the low winter humidity was keeping them from growing. It matters.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
............Are these OHSK leaves being nibbled on? I have sprayed Green Clean, but maybe need moar? I don't see any bugs.

.......... don't rule out a sneaky little mouse, they're the worst for those kind of surprises! ;)

................... otherwise, everything looks good, as usual. :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts