What's new

Run 4 - two tents of Sativa

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This vigorous one in the back left corner is showing her stuff. The other one in the same bag is suspicious... It shows me balls, and it dies!

DSC01221.JPG

Strange plant here, like a miniture. No sex signs on it yet.

DSC01222.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
In the same bag with that vigorous girl is this cad... He gets the axe in the morning if those are what I think they are. That bag would be a good OHSK seed factory, if I was so inclined.

Edit: he's gone and the female has the bag all to herself. They were a good looking couple. Too bad.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01223.JPG Views:	18 Size:	476.3 KB ID:	18019988

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Have another bag with two occupants. We'll see here also, but I suspect this one:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01225.JPG Views:	2 Size:	462.6 KB ID:	18020520 Pistals perhaps?

Then in the same bag is this one, that I also suspect. We'll see.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01225.JPG Views:	2 Size:	462.6 KB ID:	18020520 Are those nanners AND pistals? I pulled a little nanner off this one a week ago.

For some reason, posting the pics here and zooming in is the best way to check my photos.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Chopped down another obnoxious male this morning. It was a pretty healthy plant.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01235.JPG Views:	0 Size:	301.6 KB ID:	18021326
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01235.JPG Views:	0 Size:	301.6 KB ID:	18021326

There are two more suspicious characters... We'll see.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
About half of the regs. I popped a lot of reg beans to get the few plants I have, that's for sure. For a sure thing sativa grow, IMO Ace is the place. These were cheap regs off the server fund.

The prettiest of the regs is only around 8-9" tall so far, and hasn't shown sex. It's in the other tent with the fems.

I have for sure a female OHSK flowering.

DSC01244.JPG

And I thought another female... or not... is this what I think it is?

DSC01243.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yup... ballz! Dammit, that is the only plant remaining in that bag. I hate it, but that prick is getting taken out today. I am about tired of these regs.

DSC01245.JPG

DSC01246.JPG

Too bad, it was a nice plant.
DSC01247.JPG

What remains. The OHSK in the left rear is flowering and stretching, The other two bags are not showing sex yet.

DSC01248.JPG

StickyBandit

Yup... ballz! Dammit, that is the only plant remaining in that bag. I hate it, but that prick is getting taken out today. I am about tired of these regs.

Too bad, it was a nice plant.

What remains. The OHSK in the left rear is flowering and stretching, The other two bags are not showing sex yet.

I feel for ya. She's been a real sausage fest. Seems like way more than your fair share of males :frown:

StickyBandit

Maybe you could make lemonade and sacrifice a bit of space to make plenty of seeds so you will have some females later?

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Make seeds from this stuff? Why would I want more of this aggravation? That plant I chopped this AM was the first to show one ball, way back when. I pulled that first nub off, and had hoped it would decide to be a female. Nope, out of the closet it came, with a vengence. There's probably a reason you don't see people around here running those regs I got from the fund site.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Ahh Giggles, you just want seeds. Must be some kind of maternal instinct kicking in. I am hoping something comes of this Skunkman gear, but there are plants in the other tent, and good beans waiting to be popped. Besides, I'm already getting pretty high.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I still know how to grow bushes. AG and DP are hard to tell apart. and the one NLD plant, slow-growing non-sexing (yet) little midget...

AG on the left, DP right rear, NLD is obvious. I think it is OHLP.

DSC01249.JPG

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I still know how to grow bushes. AG and DP are hard to tell apart. and the one NLD plant, slow-growing non-sexing (yet) little midget...

AG on the left, DP right rear, NLD is obvious. I think it is OHLP.

AG, DP, OHLP :drool:, it's the little midget you have to watch out for, she's a sleeper, just needs some more love. ;)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The inconsistancy is my biggest grief. Both of these OHSK plants in back are from the same batch of seeds, planted together. Maybe his will be an advantage when it comes time to pull.

DSC01250.JPG

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
...... it will be interesting to see if the inconsistency carries over to the smoke report, good luck. :shucks:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Male or female game continues. The best way for me to see te pics up close is to post them, so we all decide together. Regs are a pain in the azz.

DSC01252.JPG

DSC01251.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts