What's new

Run #3. Haze hybrids

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Chanced opening the tent to feed the monsters.

DSC01039.JPG

The stem on the Kali China Haze is about 2" diameter!

DSC01040.JPG

The others are the usual 1" diameter. Except for the NL5H, they are all the way up into the lights, and hard to take pics of the tops. I am surprised none have caught fire yet.

DSC01041.JPG

The NL5H will pull at the end of this month, and is doing this:

DSC01043.JPG

The Bangi Haze will pull about the same time as NL5H, and is putting on weight:

DSC01046.JPG

The Monster Kali China Haze is also putting on a lot of weight:

DSC01044.JPG

KA5H will finish last:

DSC01047.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Fucked up way to put in pics. The old way worked. I suppose that is why it was changed.

This is NL5H, which should finish by the end of the month. I am not sure if that is PM on the leaves. It has looked like that a couple weeks. I had some SM starting to build on 2 of the tops, so I sprayed the tent with Green Clean for a few days. If that is PM, that stuff should help.

Attachments

• photo2078853.jpg
    photo2078853.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
There is a bunch of tall Ace Haze in there. Bangi should also be ready at the end of the month. I am not sure if this is it or a mix, as they have all kinda intertwined. Pulling BH and NL5H will let the Kali China Haze monster have some room,as it needs another month. It will be a pain to extract those two, especially with the damn stretchy net.

Attachments

• photo2078855.jpg
    photo2078855.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 29

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I am gonna try clipping a stem and pulling it down. What a mess I made thinking 1' tall plants would be OK at flip.

Why did this pic just load correctly as they have before? I'll take it!

DSC01059.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Fed them this morning. Little NL5H will be coming out first, somehow. The Kali China Haze has taken over the tent, and is making huge buds too. It is overpowering the Bangi Haze, and is winning with the KA5H, which is also a stout plant. That KCH in a 15 gallon bag would fill the 4x4 tent, I am sure. I am not sure what damage is being done to the flowers with the tops so close to the lights.

We'll see. The NL5H will probably chop in a week or so, followed by the BH.

KCH bud shot, from way over the NL5H:

DSC01073.JPG

Random shots taken by reaching in and shooting from between the light bars... gonna be a hazy winter.

DSC01070.JPG

DSC01071.JPG

Now I need to look for bugs in the photos, cause I can't see the tops otherwise.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I clipped off a smaller top of the NL5H to get a better look. The plant should be done in a few daze per the schedule, but I will probably give it a week. Trics are still mostly clear.

What is the white stuff on the leaves, PM?

DSC01078.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Sooo much dope growing in there!

The NL5H will pull any day, I am just watching the top leaves die, and giving it time. This poor plant never had a chance with the tribbles.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01086.JPG Views:	0 Size:	251.9 KB ID:	17973931

Next to pull should be the Bangi Haze, but it looks like it can take more time. Very hard to distinguish the Ace stuff as it has intertwined. This pic of KA5H was taken over the Bangi Haze it has moved over

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01089.JPG Views:	0 Size:	277.5 KB ID:	17973932

The Kali China haze has some "normal" tops forming way back there, probably not the main colas, which are bent over.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01090.JPG Views:	0 Size:	264.8 KB ID:	17973934

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01090.JPG Views:	0 Size:	264.8 KB ID:	17973934

I am trying a different brand of microbes and activator for finishing:

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01092.JPG Views:	0 Size:	356.2 KB ID:	17973935

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Pulled the NL5H. Yield was not the best, as expected when living in the shadows of the Ace Haze hybrids.

DSC01093.JPG

DSC01094.JPG
DSC01095.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I put the Bangi Haze out of it's misery. If there is 30gr from that plant, I will be surprised. I thought it had more, but with the tribble's buds taking the light from over the BH spot, it didn't.

I took off a few of the HCK tops as they are up in the lights and getting amber/cloudy with the heat. The HKC is making weight, but wasn't the main tent hog. The KA5H is the real tent hog, and is a beast. I think KA5H has a few weeks left.

One of HKC tops, that must have been previously topped:

DSC01098.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Pulled a couple more of the HCK tops that were up in the lights. One thing this allows is a close examination of the bud. I noticed a few SMs trying to restart, so I nuked the tent again wirh green clean. Little fuckers.

HCK is making weight, but I think KA5H will be the star.

6 HCK tops drying next to the NL5H.

DSC01103.JPG

Tent is still a jungle:

DSC01101 (1).JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Took down a few more of the higher up HCK tops. The trics were yellowing cause they were so close to the lights.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01112 (1).JPG Views:	0 Size:	469.0 KB ID:	17983052

Still plenty left...

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01113.JPG Views:	2 Size:	264.9 KB ID:	17983053

KA5H has a couple weeks or more:

DSC01114.JPG

Last edited:

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I pulled most of the Haze Kali China tops. The rest I will give a few daze of light. It was a good haul with that plant.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Thank you maam! I have 8 jars of fluffy Hazy Kali China fuzzy balls already jarred, and this much hanging..
DSC01126.JPG

And there is still some on the vine...

DSC01124.JPG

Up next in 2 weeks or so (I hope) is the Killer A5 Haze. I've tested it, and it works.

DSC01123.JPG

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I don't trim. I cut off the fan leaves, trim around the bud as much of the sugar leaves as I feel like, hang them up, and after a week or so from the stalk I cut off the SHAGGY BALLS .I'll take off any loose stuff when that bud's time has come to be consumed.

I was high as fuch on some KA5H I sampled, when I started chopping the HCK, and found myself cutting off nice buds off a stalk while they were still wet. I thought they were like little temples. Snapped out of it after a half dozen or so. Trippy KA5H, and it is still finishing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01127.JPG Views:	2 Size:	261.0 KB ID:	17985997

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Well good for you, that's my style of trimming too, let Mother Nature and the consumer do any left-over trimming after alla the drying is done, much easier than trimming wet!

............... but don't tell any of the other kid's I said that! :biggrin: