What's new

Ruderalis picked from the wild five days ago...

sznake

jarhead
Hello, I'm back w more pix.. These are from two weeks ago, I have been out there in the wild on a little trip.. :D

Can you see the weed?.. :D Well, I guess you just have to have a trained eye.. ;)

This was the first stop.. Can you see the weed?

Well, maybe if you take a closer look...

There were other beautiful plants as well..

And this is a big ass wasp, it was like 2 inches in length even though you can't quite figure from the pics..

Last edited:

sznake

jarhead
These girls are flowering.. they're prob less than 2 feet tall, I'm looking down on them... notice my foot.. P.S. I'm very proud to brag about my 100% hemp pants made in India.. :D

And here we have a young boy, with purple testicles.. :D

But his "sister" likes purple too.. looks like purple is trendy nowadays.. :D

This very young bud smells mangoey..

Last edited:

sznake

jarhead
Closer shots of a girl and a boy...

Other areas of the wilderness..

No, this is not french lavender...

I seem to strangely be attracted to weeds that grow hairy buds.. :D

Other small rudies..

Thistles are cool...

Big patch of huge thistles...

sznake

jarhead
Now this is at the second stop..

Chamomile..

..and a trail of camomille again..

Can you see the weed?

Can you see the weed?

If you can't see the weed in this picture, you should immediately get off this site and never come back again!.. :D jk..

Other spots..

sznake

jarhead
Thistles are crazy around here..

Now this, my friends, is the absinth plant, Artemisia Absynthum:

Big patch of Artemisia (foreground + background)..

sznake

jarhead
Just walking around in a village..

Rudies grow near fences..

Now out in the fields..

This patch was right on top of a horse manure pile..

Looks like horse manure = fat leaves..

Artemisia with Cannabis in the background..

Budding..

Looks like some type of Datura, this one..

And WTF is this freaky weed?..

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
ahhh...the countryside...i so miss it. everywhere i go cannabis is there to greet me...or so it seams...
i've also found it in the city:
next to sidewalks

in front of buildings

And even behind them, next to garages...anywhere people don't look and where the city employees don't give a fig if the grass and weeds have been cut...

Last edited:
G

Thanks for the great pics guys. I have two questions:

Does the ruderalis population make it hard to grow weed outdoors? Surely it would all end up heavily seeded?

With all that wild cannabis everywhere, do the police have any idea about the difference between wild weed and comemrcial strains you have planted?

sznake

jarhead
Ganja Pasha said:
Thanks for the great pics guys. I have two questions:

Does the ruderalis population make it hard to grow weed outdoors? Surely it would all end up heavily seeded?

With all that wild cannabis everywhere, do the police have any idea about the difference between wild weed and comemrcial strains you have planted?
Well, given rudies are quite widespread and hard to control, yes, it does make it a little more difficult to find a good spot for the outdoors to grow in the southern part of the country. The southern part is pretty much invaded by rudies.. but of course, you can always find a good spot if you look for one.. it just takes a little more time to find..

Usually the spots that are favourable for cannabis growth are already invaded by rudies.. where there are no rudies you can tell the soil is not that good for cannabis.. I can also tell by the health of some of these rudy plants.. in some places, the rudies are very very small, yelowing and unhealthy looking, therefore you can tell the place is not that good for cannabis...

Some of the police (the Anti-Drug division) know how weed looks like, but most of regular police can't really tell rudies from other ordinary weeds and even if they would, given the fact that rudies are everywhere they don't bother with those.. They just watch for people who go out there and plant some larger cannabis plants and hold those as suspects, but it is virtually impossible for the police to exterminate the rudies, they are everywhere :D..

Anyways, rudies are considered illegal cannabis by the Anti-Drug division and sometimes stupid teenagers get caught with shit loads of rudies in bags and get arrested.. even though it doesn't have smokable value.. some of them do "milky way" with rudies and get high.. In fact even industrial hemp is illegal to grow WITHOUT A LICENSE.. If you have land and a business contract with someone for industrial hemp you can get a cultivation licence in maximum 10 days..

As far as rudies go, my dream is only if we could replace the genetics with something like afghanis and let them overgrow the country just like the rudies.. then the law would really not be able to do much to a naturalised wild plant.. basically the ruderalis has OVERGROWN the coutry and that's why they can;t do shit about it :muahaha: only if they were something more potent..

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
The plants look very much alike, except for the foliage that is more sativa-like. put it next to a young predominantly sativa hybrid and you can't really tell the difference. The cops know what it is but i don't think they have the necessary training or knowledge to tell them apart.
sznake is right you need a license to grow a crop of industrial grade hemp. the ministry of agriculture even payed people to do it but then along came officer Mc Idiot and names it illegal and cuts it down before actually checking the papers. He gets a lower pay for a few months and that's all...The country looses money and they don't give a shit.
They grow EVERYWHERE in the South. The Southeast is overrun with'em. I've seen them grow to 12ft and even taller. they grow along roads and train tracks and you can even find them in the Country's world famous swamp: The Danube Delta. Been there on a fishing trip and i went through a tunnel of hemp 40 feet long and 12ft high... i thought i died and went to heaven...I'm still kicking myself for not having the camera on me at the time....
because of this a few friends i have there grow in forests.

jrw

Nice thread indeed!

One should carpet-bomb entire Rumania with millions of potent cannabis seeds upgrading the entire genepool in the country in one season :nono: