What's new

Ruderalis picked from the wild five days ago...

sznake

jarhead
Ok, I have to honor my word :D, as I said I would post some pics of the rudy seeds in comparison to industrial hemp.. here they are.

To the left are the rudies, and to the right is the hemp. See for yourselves the difference in size and color.

Some close-ups of rudy seeds:

I will go one of these days on another trip into the "rudy lands" and take some pics of them in their own environment..

Peace!

Last edited:

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
WAMEN said:
I have a Russian friend who told me the same story abour wild Rudy plants around russia.. infact she told me nobody smokes it cause its too weak but they make "cannamilk" out of it and that gives you the right stone.. hehe mother nature knows the deal :wink:
Thats what I have read too, could be fun and tasty no doubt lol.

G

Please do good friend from far away!!

Post some pics of our beautiful natures gift!!
Yes i think i heard of sativa style small plants before
of that strain now that you mention........
Hobbit sativa's haha!!!
You know even though you have nasty hemp pollen does
NOT mean you cant breed better genes into that wild strain!!!
Take time and try it,place a good male hybrid next to the best
lookin female wild plant and each time you do this it increases
in potency and growth paterns dont give up you must try.....
Great story i would love to try this,get some pics for us man!
Think about it,common wild plants that are left alone by police
hahahahaha what a paradice i could make!!!!!
SWAG turned into DANK maybe...

smokeymacpot

Veteran
Lougrew! said:
Please do good friend from far away!!

Post some pics of our beautiful natures gift!!
Yes i think i heard of sativa style small plants before
of that strain now that you mention........
Hobbit sativa's haha!!!
You know even though you have nasty hemp pollen does
NOT mean you cant breed better genes into that wild strain!!!
Take time and try it,place a good male hybrid next to the best
lookin female wild plant and each time you do this it increases
in potency and growth paterns dont give up you must try.....
Great story i would love to try this,get some pics for us man!
Think about it,common wild plants that are left alone by police
hahahahaha what a paradice i could make!!!!!
SWAG turned into DANK maybe...

and end up with lowryder? :muahaha:

out of interest what the best way to breed? rudy female + stronger strains pollen or stronger strain female + rudy pollen ?

Greens

Cool pictures, sznake! Yeah, I think it would be a good idea if you found a somewhat isolated population and then started growing potent males in there to let them pollinate the rudies. After several years, I bet the potency would go up. Yeah, I wanna see some of these rudies out there in the wild.

Greens

sznake

jarhead
Hello again folks, I have to apollogise for last year, I didn't get to go back into the wilderness around here and take some pics of rudies, but sure enough, looks like this year, the rudies came to me... LOL :))

This year's early and rainy springtime coupled with birds' eating and defecating habits lol :D looks like they brought some rudy seeds right into the heart of the city!

Yes! people! I will show you CANNABIS growing right in front of a COURTHOUSE :muahaha: It's like Ripley's Believe it or not! :D

So let the show begin. I present you a small piece of the downtown area of Bucharest. In this pic you can see the municipal courthouse...

But if we zoom out a tad.. we encounter a familiar face.. or should I say a familiar foliage.. :D?

The little plant has sisters, brothers, cousins, nieces and nephews, and what not all around her :D

Now, if we look accross the street, some plants prefer to exhibit themselves right on the side of the city's largest boulevard..

While a good friend of theirs enjoys people-watching nearby a cafe...

Last edited:

sznake

jarhead
Now, this is a couple of blocks away, at the edge of a small garden in front of a residential building... Looks like the garden environment provided notably more moisture for these plants, alowing them to grow bigger than the ones on the sunny boulevard..

As you can see, this "teen-age" male plant is exhibiting flowers IN THE MIDDLE OF MAY!! I remind you, this is 45-46 degrees NORTHERN latitude!

This little baby was in a drier spot, and looks thirsty..

All of the pictures in the above two post were taken today, the 18th of May 2008.

Last edited:

Slapstick

Thanks sznake, i heard stories about this stuff acktually growing like.. well weeds. Really made my day to read this thread! I can imagine that this stuff would be kinda annoying for the people growing quality stuff, but on the other hand.. damn what a huge lab one would have if one lived there.... i could imagine a lot of fun experiments :jump:

Slapstick

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
That's it! i'm taking my camera with me from now on. I'm curious near which other gov. location one can find canna thriving.
Knew a guy on OG that grew in Bucharest. His plants were grown amongst other hemp plants...near some garbage cans. Because the hemp here flowers at about 8 weeks of age and sometimes earlier, the guy would come and cut all the males long before his Bigbud flowered. Watering was easy since he'd have a reason to be there, and the smell of the garbage kept people at bay. Harvesting was harder but still he managed to do it for years. On election years it was harder since the candidates invested money to make themselves look good by arranging it so the roads got fixed and the weeds cut :(.
I wish they left the weeds alone...

Last edited:

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hey Sznake that is amazing to see weed growing right in front of the local court-house. Too bad those plants are not potent, or the term " HIGHER Court of Appeal" would have taken on a new meaning over there.

Seems like the ideal place to place a grow hidden in plain sight.

G

Cultivated Hemp field. Most of the plants had pink flowers & were Hermies.
cheers.

jmn2dmb

this stuff makes me wish i had an abundance of seeds so i could just throw them out all over the place Im sure it wouldn't take very long at all for it to establish.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Behind a school...6-7 meters away from the building...the lil' guys can thrive everywhere...

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i hate double posting...so here's a different view

Last edited:
G

Hey cool your BACK with pics!!!

Funny thing how birds can spread the seeds haha....
NATURE AT ITS BEST!!!!!
NOW,if you do find a population or bunch that have
lots of girls in the spot then start by weeding the males...
as soon as they show sex,and keep an eye out for herm traits
in the remaining females you have left to grow....

Although pollen flies around everywhere from the bunk weed,you
can grow out some good males from chosen potent strains and then
use a small bag to catch pollen...(tip: start males 3 weeks behind girls)
Why ,to give your girls plenty of time to show purity and have lots of white
hairs to collect pollen, by placing the bag of pollen over one good branch....
you can make seeds for next grow season!!
Tie it tight so outside pollen does not enter bag,and you will get a pure cross!!....well pure without the hemp pollen i mean.....still lots of work?

From thier grow again but use the seeds that you made to grow the girls next time!...and choose the best ones the pollenate!
Again wait 3 weeks and throw down more of the same seeds for males to pollenate..tie the bag of good pollen over one good branch again over an over!!!!
Always try and sellect the best budding/most frosty females that have good tops,
if they are robust and a faster plant that is your best bet to get more potent plants!!...but with all the stray pollen flying around,you may alway have seeded buds and THAT WOULD SUCK?....

Looking at the leaves they have plenty indica in them,but finish sativa style.......
All plants are a mixed hybrid just about these days but refining them makes it better!
Making strains without degrading genetics is the goal.......
Wild plants have way more defencive genetics than any indoor strain does!!!
Did you get what i said,if not im right here to help just ask?

THANKS for stopping back its a pleasure to see WEED in front of a courthouse haha!! :wave:

Last edited: