What's new

RudeDogs Organic BagSeed

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings All,

I thought I'd show you all my organic bagseed plants. First time doing organic so I'm getting me grow dialed in with bag seed.

Some pics of me flower cab....19" wide x 24" deep x 44" tall with a 300W dual spectrum CFL & 4" extraction & scrubber:-
picture.php

picture.php

I've got veg cab directly underneath with a 125W blue CFL.

Two bag seed plants @ 20 days of 12/12:-
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next watering they'll be getting a top dressing of guano.

Dropped some Lemon Skunk bag seed into soil the other day so i'll post the development (if any) of them also.

Looking at buying some seeds of the boutique this comig weekend. Any suggestions of which strain would work well in my small setup?

I've got room for six plants so in the future I'll be doing a couple or three strains in there. I fancy doing some Haze 12/12 from seed.

All for now...RudeDog

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Nice setup...and healthy looking plants. Great Xmas tree shape on one.

Picking what strain to grow is always a tricky choice. You'll probably want a haze hybrid (SSH, NL5xH etc) rather than pure haze if you've only got 44" (or less if you include the space the light, reflector etc use up).

Good luck, man. I'll be watching.

RudeDog

Veteran
Cheers Blimey. I've had a game getting me watering & feeding sorted with these but I'm think pretty much there now.

I've got 44" of height to grow in. I think if did a pure haze 12/12 from seed i'd be able to LST it to keep the height down.

I was offered some Cheese cuts the other day but they are full of spider mite. Shame really.

I did have four plants of what was supposed to be Sensi Star (seeds given to me) but my mate changed his mind on them. They weren't looking too good so they we chopped and composted.

I'm thinking of getting some Northern Light seeds as do like a toke on the Northern.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Can't go wrong with NL....one of my own favourites.

I've had hermies pop up in the Nirvana version (both in seeds I popped, and in the offspring of plants that looked fine), so I wouldn't recommend that one.

The Dr Atomic version is meant to be pretty good, and a damn sight cheaper than Sensi's!!!

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks all for checkin me bagseed grow.

One of the Lemon Skunk seeds is above the soil. Not holdin much hope for the others as this one looks like a freak.

Blimey - I think i'll go with your suggestion of Dr. Atomic NL in a few weeks. The NL x BB look mighty tasty also.

Cheers All.

RudeDog

Veteran
Pics from day 28 of 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Quite pleased with these two. Both of them smell like those candy cigerettes...not overpowerin at all.

Lookin forward to smokin these babes.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Filling in nicely at 28....good crystal coverage as well....gotta love it when bagseed pays off like that...

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks for droppin by everyone.

Put a Lemon Skunk bagseed into veg cab today.

picture.php

picture.php

Ordered a pack of Greenhouse fem mix with Lemon Skunk, Cheese, White Rhino, Great White Shark & Trainwreck. Lookin forward to getting these underway.

RudeDog

Veteran
Cheers Halcyon. Some many strains to try.

Got me Greenhouse seeds with a free 5 pack of Mandala Safari Mix. Planted Trainwreck, Lemon Skunk and 1 Safari Mix last night.

Update of bagseed @ 34 days flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Gave them a feeding of organic tea last night. First tea I've ever made so lets see what happens.

Lemon Skunk BS @ 5 days in veg
picture.php

Dont forget to flush dude, too much nigtrogen and u got green weed burning hot popping and tasting shit.

Also, hows that CFL a penetrating so far down ? I also have that light but never actually used it in 1.5 years. . lol

I am considering using it for a micro flowering job but thought i'd train the plants real low and flat because of the light penetration... whats your take on this ?

RudeDog

Veteran
little will - Thanks for droppin in. Thought I'd get them both underway. Sooner they are sowed...sooner they are in me pipe.

weedman - Thanks for interest. I think I'm getting light penetration so far down is due to sunmaster reflector being virtually the same area as the cab. Not much light wastage. I've only got three sides painted white at the moment but when I can be arsed, I'll get the back of the door whited for more reflected light. In the future i'll be training me plants one way or another. Just let these two grow really and took off some lower growth a week into flowering. Continually improving things and better genes will get me some fine smoke out of here. You create what you think.

The tea I gave them was their first major feeding since flippin to 12/12. I think I got a calcium defiency going on. Another couple of hours I'll be able to check them.

I reckon you should dig your light out and give it a go.

B

BeAn

Sweet grow man, bagseed is wicked, but it is nice to know what your growing..:) the safari mix would be good 12/12 from seed.:)

Will be watching..:lurk:

RudeDog

Veteran
Greetings Bean. Thanks for puttin ur head round the door.
Know what ur sayin about the bagseed. Could do with a idea when they'll be ready.
Only really growin them to get things goin.

Trainwreck, Lemon Skunk & Safari mix all broken soil today.

Cheers all.

Latest posts

Latest posts