What's new

RudeDogs Organic BagSeed

RudeDog

Veteran
Day 52....Chopped the two girls down.
picture.php

As you can see i'd been picking at them since day 42.

picture.php

picture.php

Smelt of coffee while drying. Smokes nice, quite smooth really for 5 days off the plant. Came along at the right time really...bit skint week before pay day on a five week month.

The next bag seed going through:-

Lemon Skunk Bag Seed
picture.php

Unknown Bag Seed

picture.php

Doubt the unkown bag seed will go through the cab need room for these:-
Greenhouse Trainwreck
picture.php

Mandala Safari Mix 12/12 from seed.
picture.php

Greenhouse Lemon Skunk
picture.php

Greenhouse Cheese (left) & Great White Shark
picture.php

Seedlings in the sun
picture.php

Some outside strains in the propogator which i'll put in the greenhouse and a few in me borders around the garden.

The Lemon Skunk bagseed will be the last bag seed for a while.
I'll maybe do another thread for the new stuff but it is getting time to update.

Last edited:

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Nice haul!

"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed"

RudeDog

Veteran
Cheers Blimey.

I would have liked to let them run a bit longer but times is hard and i need to do a few improvements in the flower cab.

One of the plants is stonger stone than the other but i ain't complaining @ virtually free organic weed.

InPotiTrust

Good work on those bagseed RudeDogmay u have many more harvest such as this........Post those up in the bagseed flower thread too i u can...I'll keep an eye out for your outdoor stuff too....

RudeDog

Veteran
InPotiTrust-Cheers man...you have a link for the bagseed flower thread?

xmobotx-Thanks for looking in. I'll be switching to bigger pots next time and repotting twice before flowering. These two ladies had ph problems all the way i reckon. Improving air circulation in flower also will up the standards.

RudeDog

Veteran
Quite impressed really with smoke and the CFL lights.

Made a few improvements to me cab and have a couple more bagseed plants nearing flowering time.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
I've never had any complaints with the quality of the smoke I get off my CFL....my only doubts are on the yield and penetration.

Did you leave any lower buds all the way? I usually trim my lower stuff off early, both for smoke, and to try and get the plant putting all its energy on the top cola....

RudeDog

Veteran
Yeah...I was picking at the bottom from 42 days. I was impressed with penetration I got with the CFL. 300 watter in a small space I suppose.

I've topped the next two I have so I'll see if that has any improvement.

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
xmobotx-Thanks for looking in. I'll be switching to bigger pots next time and repotting twice before flowering. These two ladies had ph problems all the way i reckon. Improving air circulation in flower also will up the standards.

ever the humble one - nice looking nugs (and frosty!)

how would you say the smoke compares to the bag?

i got started when i decided to grow out some bagseed cause i thought the weed was laced - the harvest was the same: killer, over the top high

RudeDog

Veteran
I didn't try the herb they came from. I was given about 100 seeds and I grow them out as when.

Really enjoying the organic way, top dressing your plants brings you closer to them I feel.

Hey Blimey....The tea I made did do the business for the two girls I reckon. What do you feed your babies with? I chucked the remaining tea in the cheese plant we have in the living room..best I've seen it look a couple of days later.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
For flower, I use FITO Citrus feed 5-7-7 (plus micros) to start, adding in Canna PK 13/14 plus black treacle when the buds appear, gradually reducing the 5-7-7 and upping the 0-13-14 as flowering progresses. I always go well below the dosages recommended, as my plants are in small pots, and never get taller than 28".

I don't bubble it or anything like that.....I just mix up a 2 litre bottle and alternate feed/water.

But I want to get a pH pen and start being a bit more certain about what's going in and coming out. When problems start, which they do from time to time, I tend to be flying blind about what's going on, which makes it difficult to treat. Nothing more annoying than losing most of your leaves at about 5 weeks in....which has happened more than once.

I'd certainly be interested in going down the tea road once I had the confidence that I wasn't pouring a toxic sludge into my pots at any stage. I'm not convinced that using molasses in my feed currently doesn't cause it to go nasty after a few days, as it takes me a while to get through 2 litres...

But I'm also the sort of guy who worries about stuff a lot...hehe :)

RudeDog

Veteran
Next two bagseed through me cab. Lemon Skunk and unknown strain.

picture.php

Lemon Skunk

picture.php

Unknown Bagseed
picture.php

Upped the pot size from 6" to 7". They were repotted and put into flower on the 12th May. I'll leave these three weeks and then give them a guano tea.

Blimey....I got meself a ph pen and EC pen. I got things spot on now i got a ph pen. Soil is 6.5, water going in is 6.0 and runoff is 6.5. People say you don't need a ph pen with organics but it allowed me to fine tune things and it don't take a minute to test.

I've got some seeds from some brick weed i bought. I will be growing these out in the future for this thread.

All for now....got a greenhouse with some young uns to attend to.