What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey all...Little update for you.

First of all, I've got some insulation up around the bottom of the greenhouse, need more clips to get the roof done but still notice a difference. Plus nobody can see in there now.

All the plants are flowering now although only just with a couple. Had to get rid of the KS, too much powdery mildew on her. Would of stuggled to finish the KS in UK greenhouse anyhow.

A few pics of whats going on..

First up...Grapefruit x Shaman. Will be growing this again next year, more than one at that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Last pics for this update....

Chemmy Jones...
picture.php

Coupe of group pics
Left - Chemmy Jones, middle - Lem Chem and the right is Sour Diesel.
picture.php

Front of the pis is Grapefruit x Shaman and Sour Boggle behind.
picture.php

:biggrin: All in all I'm pleased with the progress of these, shouldn't get too big and they'll be a bit more managable than last years plants.

Thanks for looking all.

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nice one mate they look great esp the grapefruit x shaman hope they finish well for you mate looking forward to more

peace

RudeDog

Veteran
nice one mate they look great esp the grapefruit x shaman hope they finish well for you mate looking forward to more

peace

Grapefruit x Shaman smells sweet mate, a real fresh smell to her.

Took some pics tonight before sun down, 10 days growth since the last post I make it..

Grapefruit x Shaman

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
Chemmy Jones...Could be a long haul with this girl.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Boggle...
picture.php

picture.php

Temperatures are dropping now, need to get a heater in there. Got the fan on a timer, did have it coming on during the night but have decided not to bother, could make things too cool at night.

RudeDog

Veteran
Sour Diesel
picture.php

picture.php

GF x Sh and SB
picture.php

Lem Chem and Chemmy Jones

picture.php

Definitely made an improvement to the adding the insulation, just in time by the feel of the the weather tonight.

Peace.

G

Guest 343357

RudeDog your bushes are very well formed...thanks for keepin this peace on the update homie!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Cool update mate..
You've def inspired me to have a go in the greenhouse.
Heres my lil one its been flowering for about 30 days.

RudeDog

Veteran
looking really good my friend, super healthy :)

Cheers Mitch, appreciate you stopping by mate.

Cool update mate..
You've def inspired me to have a go in the greenhouse.
Heres my lil one its been flowering for about 30 days.

[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13170&pictureid=940892&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL] [URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=13170&pictureid=940893&thumb=1"]View Image[/URL]

Glad I inspired you Azad.:biggrin: Thats a fair sized plant for a little pot, looks good mate. Whats the strain? You could run some autos in there as well. Did a few meself this year, not much from them but it was free and better than whats on the street.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
almost there

almost there

My greenhouse plant is looking ready almost.
I see all the trics are swollen but all still clear none amber yet..
I'll give it a few days more and chop..Just in time too autums here now.

RudeDog

Veteran
Let it go longer Azad, the leaves will change colour in the cooler temps. You not got a heater you can get in there?

Got some updates of mine over the weekend.