What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RudeDog's Glass Kennel

RudeDog

Veteran
OK....I've got three of Female Seeds' Maroc already in the ground in me greenhouse and a fourth which is a bit of a runt still in a pot. They were started off indoors under 20/4 fluros and given some LST.

I'll also have some of Cheesey's NYLD and some HFH crosses going through the glass kennel.

For now all that is under the glass is the Maroc, so heres a few pics.

Right side Maroc
picture.php

Left side Maroc
picture.php

Centre Maroc
picture.php

Maroc Runt
picture.php

Group line up.
picture.php

I got a nice spot for the runt along side a tomato plant. She'll go into the ground one day this week.

Since I put the three in the ground they are growing about 1" a day. The beds they are in have had a dose of BBF, high P guano, some potash and lime added about two month ago.

I'll keep updated as & when.

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Looking good.

Did you do it this way (with beds) last year?

Don't see many people growing Moroccan.....should be interesting.

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks firefox...feel free to look through the glass anytime.

Hey Blimey...Yeah I did four plants in that bed last year, three this year. The runt Maroc will go in the bed the other side with a tomato plant. I'm going to do a few in pots as well, which I've never done in the greenhouse.

Can't believe how much they are growing, might have to tie them down....I'll get some pics up this week.

Cheers

RudeDog

Veteran
Some pics from 2 days ago.

New additions to the glass house....Erd/Purt x Hashplant 2..Three of these so far.

picture.php

Royal Dane x Old Farmer Nepal and 3 of these.

picture.php

And the Marocs
Centre
picture.php

RH
picture.php

LH
picture.php

And the runt transplanted.

picture.php

Love the smell of the greenhouse when some herb is growing in there. Going to smoke a bowl and head off down there, see what has been going on today.

Cheers

rocket high

Veteran
i envy you having a green house ... which i know is bad lol

marocs sure are rare on IC and especially in a green house in the uk . I cant wait to see how they do for you come harvest time.

Good to see most of my little ones germed for you i'll sub this thread for sure good luck rude :biggrin:

Last edited:

RudeDog

Veteran
Thanks for the genes Rocket...got to have a go at the breeding game meself. Who votes for an open pollenation?...lol.....No fucking chance.

I just snapped the LH Maroc tying her down, she'll recover, don't want to think about the alternative. I've tied the other two right down, not tried this way in the greenhouse before, just let them overgrow the place previously.

One of Cheeseys NYLD has sprouted and looking good. Six and a bit days in peat pellets.

RudeDog

Veteran
Welcome Olibanumbreath ....I couldn't tell you what the temp or RH is....Feels good in there though.

Got 15 out of 16 seeds germed Rocket....that's four Royal Dane x Old Farmer Nepal, four Erd/Purt x Hashplant 2 and four Hashplant 2 x Scottish (Razor Pheno). I got three of four from the Mixed Outdoor germed, Sam the Skunkman's freebie hasn't broken the soil yet either.

100% germ rate for Cheesey's NYLD, one took 6 and bit days the other 8 and bit days. The next two NYLD seeds I pre-soaked and put onto tissue paper, sprayed with water and put in the airing cupboard.

Had good few hours in the greenhouse today, potting up etc.

Need a smoke and beer.
Cheers for now

rocket high

Veteran
Good to hear your germ rates are good ,mine weren't bad either... i had a very long tiring day down the site today and made a fatal error (for a plant) i stood on one by mistake that's the first time i have ever done that and I'll make sure its the last lol, im sure its dead.... oh well shit happens.

RudeDog

Veteran
Welcome Jersey Fresh.....Pull up an up turned plant pot.

Hey Rocket....Watch what you are doing mate, and don't over do it. You need to look after your back man.

The E/P x HP2 are the pick of the bunch so far, plenty of vigor.

Pre-soaking, placing on tissue and spraying with water is the way to go with Cheesey's NYLD. The last two germed broke their shells within 24hrs of being on tissue and one of them has broken the soil this afternoon. I expect the other one to be through tomorrow for 100% germ rate. Another two going into germ tomorrow.

Will get some pics tomorrow.

RudeDog

Veteran
Things are moving along quite nicely....One of the Marocs (centre one I think, bit stoned and red wined) has a real high grade hash aroma. The snapped girl has recovered, don't think I'll bother tying her down. All of Rockets seedlings are doing well as are the NYLD. A few pics while I can still manage it....I took these this evening about 20 minutes after watering with MaxiCrop Seaweed Extract.

Group pic of seedlings
picture.php

RH Maroc
picture.php

LH Maroc...Snapped just after the 1st node..Wrapped the stem with masking tape, all good now.
picture.php

CE Maroc
picture.php

Big leaf....
picture.php

I reckon the RH & CE Marocs would be about 3 foot tall if they weren't tied down...

Laters...

rocket high

Veteran
Holy shit ..man

its amazing the speed ganja grows at ..love the maroc's :biggrin: i hope they finnish for you.....
got a question for you Rude ... do you rate the maxi-crop seaweed feed?, the reason i ask is ive seen others using it and rating it quite highly but i would like your opinion before i go to dobbies and grab a bottle. i wont need it till later in the year but its good to plan out my feeding schedule well in advance.

RudeDog

Veteran
Quick update from today. Centre & right side Maroc.

picture.php

picture.php

A few pistils are showing on the main stem nodes now.

Today has been the first really sunny day for a couple of weeks, forecast looks good as well.

Cheers

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Nice size fans you're getting on those Marocs. Should end up being monsters.

RudeDog

Veteran
Hey Blimey...they've had plenty of sunshine these last two days, the fan leaves are soaking it up.

rocket high

Veteran
Those maroc's are fast growers looks like you'll have a good harvest come the end of summer ... any plans on crossing them next year ?

we had good weather today and i think its meant to last to next week ... then its back to crappy weather after that ,well for us up here anyway ..

RudeDog

Veteran
Alright Rocket....Glad i tied them down. I'll get some pics up of your stuff soon, I'm on a up-potting mission tomorrow afternoon.

I've taken some cuts from the Maroc so who knows, I got to have a go at making me own seeds sometime.

Make the most of the sun mate.

Latest posts

Latest posts