What's new

RSC Chitrali

thejact55

Very nice sivas. Glad to hear they are going good. Are you completely pollinating all of them?!?!

I have similar results. I have one female that is huge, 1.8 m, and one shorter at like 1.2m. The tall one has pink pistils too. I have a younger small one in a small pot that has pink pistils starting to show too. Here are some current photos.

Photos:
Top of tall plant
pink pistils
pink pistils
bud from short plant
group photo of all my ladies. The chitrali are the two in the ground on the right. the tallest on and the shortest one. The group photo is a week or two back, others were taken yesterday.

Attachments

• z2.jpg
    z2.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 55
  • z21.jpg
    z21.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 49
  • z22.jpg
    z22.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 46
  • z5.jpg
    z5.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 20160912_180201.jpg
    20160912_180201.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 57

Sivas

Yes, I will let them open polinate as I have plants in another spot for smoking (guerilla gold 3 x patriot medicine, durban poison x patriot medicine, kumaoni )
I did this a few times with other strains and never regreted it, guerilla style the more seeds You have the better because every year You loose a lot due to male/female ratio, snails deer etc.

thejact55

Any aromas yet?

Nice looking ladies, thejact55

The taller one is just now starting to put forward an aroma, hard to pin it down though. Maybe a herbal/kinda bubblegum mix? I think in the next week or two it'll start smelling alot more.
The shorter one is a strong resin/funk/musk smell. Kinda of a good smell, kinda not.

thejact55

Yes, I will let them open polinate as I have plants in another spot for smoking (guerilla gold 3 x patriot medicine, durban poison x patriot medicine, kumaoni )
I did this a few times with other strains and never regreted it, guerilla style the more seeds You have the better because every year You loose a lot due to male/female ratio, snails deer etc.

I can dig a pure pollination. All my indoors runs are for seeds. Haven't smoked indoor crop in a couple years. My outdoor smoke last me the year. Curious to see how the kumaoni does as well. Assume your in a fairly warm climate?

thejact55

Havest and results were opposite of everything i predicted. I thought the smoke would be better on the tall one, and yeild better on the smaller one. Indoors for seeds these plants baffled me as well.
got 2 ounces off of my smaller plant. Almost 6 ounces off the larger one.
The shorter one had a slightly stronger high, and a funky musty odor and taste...but in an odd good way. Very dense purplish buds.
The taller one has a gummy candy smell, not as strong potency. Fluffier buds.
The diversity of this strain is second to none, seriously. Every plant had a different structure aand smell.

Latest posts

Latest posts