picture.php

picture.php

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
good looking, ganoderma!
bigups, hope you enjoy the grape jam

I'm looking forward to seeing how the flowers taste and what the high is like. She started off with not much in the way of a smell, but there was a slight scent I could smell. That aroma has become more pronounced, but not as strong as other plants I've grown. This plant has the strongest stem I've ever seen, or can recall seeing. Just from the strength of the stem I could see this plant growing outside. Or being used to cross to another strain/seed line to improve stem strength.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got my field planted, finally
picture.php

^ put out about 1000 plants
many of them female seedlings of "wulf" variety
plus some clones of magic bullet, cat's meow, cherry wine, baox and some crosses i made of these same strains by the Wulf CBD hemp male(s)

picture.php

put out a bunch of tomato, pepper, basil, and cucumber plants as well

packerfan79

Veteran
What's up, farmer Miles. I was wondering where i can pick up some of your seeds. Are you vending through any seedbanks, or just at the canna events? Looking forward to seeing your garden grow. You are living my dream, I am hoping one day I can be a farmer too. I have an autistic son, the glycophospates wreak havoc on autism. Sad when the grocery store is full of crap with zero nutritional value.

Thanks

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my seeds are available on the seed drop website and soon to be available on craft bred genetics website which is pretty new
thanks PF79!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like hemp seedlings are coming up...
picture.php

^ our "Wulf" variety

picture.php

^ Wulf Hemp seedling

picture.php

^ the most vigorous seeds to grow direct from soil in the field are voluteers from seeds fallen out of last years crop; makes me think of sowing hemp seeds in the fall for spring emergence...

picture.php

^ Cherry wine x wulf
these plants were started indoors from seed and transplanted out into the field

picture.php

^ "magic bullet" from clones

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

^ tomatoes in the field

picture.php

^ garlic scapes (the flowering shoot of garlic) are in season, they are fucking delicious

picture.php

^ tied up the garlic scapes, dipped them in duck fat, salted and peppered them and grilled, super delicious

picture.php

^ also grilling burgers of local goat meat, was so lean it needed some duck fat to keep them together

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also i've been working on building big compost piles...
picture.php

^ lots of pig shit/bedding, horse shit/bedding, chicken shit/bedding, kitchen scraps, sand from a fish hatchery's settling pond, some local topsoil, plus ALOT of hemp that has been extracted with cold wash ethanol process by some locals that give me alot of their post extracted material

picture.php

^ i think there are more buds in my compost pile than most people grow in a life time...

i need a generous neighbor to come over with a tractor and turn my pile, i've been keeping it well wetted down but after the last few dumps of material it's just too large to turn with shovels...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Burgers look great as do the compost piles & those ladies stacking buds & the hemp patch!

It’s going to be another productive year I see.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
also i've been working on building big compost piles...
View Image
^ lots of pig shit/bedding, horse shit/bedding, chicken shit/bedding, kitchen scraps, sand from a fish hatchery's settling pond, some local topsoil, plus ALOT of hemp that has been extracted with cold wash ethanol process by some locals that give me alot of their post extracted material

View Image
^ i think there are more buds in my compost pile than most people grow in a life time...

i need a generous neighbor to come over with a tractor and turn my pile, i've been keeping it well wetted down but after the last few dumps of material it's just too large to turn with shovels...

hell i know a few people that would be digging threw that pile lol
ha whats the CBDs % on that hemp [ wulf ]?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell i know a few people that would be digging threw that pile lol
ha whats the CBDs % on that hemp [ wulf ]?

Wulf hemp goes anywhere from 4-15% cbd, which is just ok for a range, considering the average of tests was around 8% CBD
imo the real value of the wulf variety is that it NEVER goes hot, never goes over the legal limit for hemp which is 0.3% thc, wulf hemp actually rarely goes over 0.2%thc
i'm currently working on crosses and back crosses made with wulf
(cherry wine x wulf) x wulf
(suzy q x wulf) x wulf
(baox x wulf) x wulf
otto 2 x wulf
magic bullet x wulf

also considering making some fem wulf seeds

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
it would be nice to have hi cbd male to work with ,i had a cut of cannatonic a few years back i bread to a couple things , but i lost the cut before i could bread it back.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i haven't gone anywhere, still here, still doing the ICmag thing.... still watering the hemp field and pulling weeds.... still smoking the dankest dank that i am able to produce.

picture.php

^ Baox x wulf

picture.php

^ compost pile hemp plants

picture.php

^ garlic harvest

picture.php

^berkely pink tie die tomatoes

picture.php

^^ Ranier cherries are ripe and harvested, we get organic bings, raniers and apricots this time of year from our valley

Latest posts

Latest posts