What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Round Infinity

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks, CDM, DTOG, nick

i've grown both the 24k white from karma (freebies) and the original 24k - the white was decent picked from like 4 seeds but the 24k cut is vastly superior, smell is lemon-y - kind of reminds me of the legend og but 24k is more straighforward lemon and kush whereas the legend is pretty complex floral pine/lemon mixed with a garlic funk that borders on smelling like neem at times.

been de-leafing, prepping to pull that room down.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
something im working on, feel free to give any thoughts

35% peat
35% aeration - half rice hulls & half gro-stone gs-2
10% EWC
10% native soil
10% compost

per gallon of mixed base soil
1/8c alfalfa meal
1/16c kelp meal
1/4c crustacean meal
3c gypsum
1c activated charcoal
1c calphos
1c bsf frass
1c fish bone meal
1/2 lb mineral mix (v 2.0)
1 tablespoon big 6

upon transplant topdress with kashi, mulch with straw then water with thrive N, rootwise mycrobe complete and rootwise bio-catalyst, yucca, goat labs, comfrey and/or hemp ferment(s)

veg; water in comfrey and/or hemp ferment(s), rootwise microbe complete and rootwise bio-catalyst, fulvic acid, alfalfa & barley sprouted
seed teas, goat labs, and liquid calcium
foliar spray and water in thrive N

bloom
week 1 - topdress with organic oatmeal (blended/crushed if possible) and kashi
water in alfalfa & barley sprouted seed tea and comfrey and/or
hemp ferments
foliar spray with liquid calcium

week 2 - topdress with earthworm castings
water in rootwise mycrobe complete and rootwise biocatalyst
water in goat labs and comfrey, hemp, and/or apple/comfrey ferments
water in gypsum and boric acid
foliar spray with manganese sulfate & fulvic acid

week 3 - (only) if nitrogen is needed water in thrive N
topdress with kelp meal & calphos
water in goat labs and rootwise biophos
water or foliar spray in potassium sulfate and fulvic acid
foliar spray liquid calcium ONLY if nitrogen is needed foliar with thrive N

week 4 - topdress with oatmeal and kashi
water in barley sprouted seed tea and rootwise biophos
water in liquid calcium, big 6, and hemp and/or peach and/or pumpkin ferments
foliar spray goat labs

week 5 - water with peach or pumpkin ferment, goat labs, gypsum and rootwise biophos
water in potassium sulfate (0.1g per 3 gallons) and fulvic acid

week 6 - water with yucca, goat labs, peach and/or pumpkin ferments and corn/buckwheat sprouted seed teas
water with corn and buckwheat sprouted seed teas & liquid calcium

week 7 - water with gypsum and fulvic acid

week 8 - water with gypsum

week 9 - water with gypsum

*topdressings should be applied no more than 1/8-1/4 inch thick and not near the stalk of the plant
** if veg extends longer than 4 weeks topdressing fishbone meal mixed with kashi may be neccessary

Last edited:

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
something im working on, feel free to give any thoughts

35% peat
35% aeration - half rice hulls & half gro-stone
10% EWC
10% native soil
10% compost

per gallon of mixed base soil
1/8c alfalfa meal
1/4c kelp
1/4c crustacean meal
3c gypsum
2c activated charcoal
1c calphos
1c bsf frass
1c fish bone meal
1/2 lb mineral mix (v 2.0)
1 tablespoon big 6

Are you using this like biochar? Do you charge it first?

Everything else looks great, I saved the feed schedule for my future reference, thanks for sharing. :good:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are you using this like biochar? Do you charge it first?

Everything else looks great, I saved the feed schedule for my future reference, thanks for sharing. :good:

yes im sayin activated charcoal is the same as charged biochar... my screwy nomenclature, and i lowered it from 2c to 1c per gallon...

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so many crazy things going on, teaming up with some people in the southeast to grow my wulf hemp variety and it's hybrids... hoping to make emerald cup next week also in order to spread some THC seeds around and to promote the fermented plant extracts
also been working on this: weedshouldtastegood.com / hempshouldtastegood.com

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks like i'll be around the build a soil booth alot at the emerald cup, im told that bob snodgrass' booth will be nearby

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Been awsome watching you continue to crush it. I wish I could be out there at Emerald Cup but will be there in spirit :yes:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just flipped the big bed again.... filled with canna tsu (few diff phenos including our original cut, the "ringo" cut and the pine tsu which is a hybrid of cannatsu and something else, not sure) and some lime cookies bubba

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey Miles, sounds like you are doing big things. You have always been an inspiration to me. I was wondering does the hemp have similar nutrient requirements?

I will check the websites out.

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
Ha Avinash i found some [no name 4% CBD Hemp seeds] ive just started its got some funkey leafs.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

if i fined any keepers ill give it a name.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good, i've just popped several hundred of my own hemp seeds, off to a decent early start for the season.... not to turn every possible square foot of my property into veg space till late may

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
holy shit things have been busy
i'm growing hemp this season on my own 5 acres, doing another 8 acres in North Carolina, consulting on a 1200 acre group of farms in colorado, making fem seeds with a couple of partners, and consulting on several farms that are all growing my seed
suffice to say i never in my wildest dreams thought that this would become the case.... this relevance...

seems like the world finally caught up to me, which is great but at the same time feels like i'm not far enough ahead of the curve right now, like did i slow down to let the world catch up or what? :laughing:

i've got a real nice THC crop coming along in my big soil bed indoors, got a nice light dep coming along also, and getting ready to plant my full season outdoor plants also

pics coming soon
i love you icmag, but the world has swept me up and i barely have time for the forums anymore, but im super grateful for all that i've learned here over the years

nickman

Veteran
holy shit things have been busy
i'm growing hemp this season on my own 5 acres, doing another 8 acres in North Carolina, consulting on a 1200 acre group of farms in colorado, making fem seeds with a couple of partners, and consulting on several farms that are all growing my seed
suffice to say i never in my wildest dreams thought that this would become the case.... this relevance...

seems like the world finally caught up to me, which is great but at the same time feels like i'm not far enough ahead of the curve right now, like did i slow down to let the world catch up or what? :laughing:

i've got a real nice THC crop coming along in my big soil bed indoors, got a nice light dep coming along also, and getting ready to plant my full season outdoor plants also

pics coming soon
i love you icmag, but the world has swept me up and i barely have time for the forums anymore, but im super grateful for all that i've learned here over the years

Good for you dude...!!!...
keep up the hard work...!!!...

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
It sounds like you are way busy. Be sure to save some time for yourself so you don't burn out. Best wishes.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It sounds like you are way busy. Be sure to save some time for yourself so you don't burn out. Best wishes.

that is some vital advice, thanks bombaycat
def i'm taking some me-time... inbetween working on my farm and helping others with theirs it's tough tho.

got my hemp field planted so im pretty happy about that
anyone signing up at the bean basement today?