What's new

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nasty mate, sorry to see that. how long would be left? whats the overall health of the plants like?

If there's any odd leaves accross the plants that look abit frazzled/on their way out remove them. As if they die in the centre of a bud that's a source point for sure.

Sometimes it's harder to tell with budrot, you might have greenish leaves that over night just seem to go a bit limp.

Sure you know all that anyway mate,

Because I've lived in old terraces the last couple of years I've normally encountered a little bud rot each run, sometimes just a couple of Grams lost, up to maybe 5-10% total loss. Strain does factor into it though and time of year. I think worst I had was March-June last year. I've gotten away with 60% RH in AF-SOG's with no rott in the past.

It's one thing that's led me to try to aim for more tops, but smaller buds.

Previous to my last couple of houses, I lived in a modern flat, (all in the same area) and it was very arid in there, always around 20-25% humidity

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nasty mate, sorry to see that. how long would be left? whats the overall health of the plants like?

If there's any odd leaves accross the plants that look abit frazzled/on their way out remove them. As if they die in the centre of a bud that's a source point for sure.

Sometimes it's harder to tell with budrot, you might have greenish leaves that over night just seem to go a bit limp.

Sure you know all that anyway mate,

Because I've lived in old terraces the last couple of years I've normally encountered a little bud rot each run, sometimes just a couple of Grams lost, up to maybe 5-10% total loss. Strain does factor into it though and time of year. I think worst I had was March-June last year. I've gotten away with 60% RH in AF-SOG's with no rott in the past.

It's one thing that's led me to try to aim for more tops, but smaller buds.

Previous to my last couple of houses, I lived in a modern flat, (all in the same area) and it was very arid in there, always around 20-25% humidity

there 9wk on wednesday there on water now just incase
thanks for the bud rot tips al have another look

have a look on previous page at last pics the leaves all look a bit droopy dont ya think?

i may chop these wednesday what do you reckon?

the chiesel dont look too bad gunna be lots of colas on those in a few week:biggrin:

the agent orange arent quite ready yet to go in flower i want to put these in at 14" as these do stretch well

peace

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes mate, the scrog will be a winner for sure.

It's hard to tell from the pics on the last page, they look pretty good to me.

Just check them thoroughly everyday now, sounds like you're on track with having the TD fan blowing accross the canopy though. If you can aim it into the centre or lower down that would be a bonus. Fingers crossed for you though pal

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yes mate, the scrog will be a winner for sure.

It's hard to tell from the pics on the last page, they look pretty good to me.

Just check them thoroughly everyday now, sounds like you're on track with having the TD fan blowing accross the canopy though. If you can aim it into the centre or lower down that would be a bonus. Fingers crossed for you though pal

hi mate
av turned those shitty jet engines on too and ive got a fan blowing underneath aswell hopefully they will help..problem is now i can hear a slight hum an i cant sleep lol

time for toke methinks:biggrin:
peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Ahh pissed bro! Sorry to hear that, I've found that once there's a bit of mold it tends to follow that others may become infected. I sure you've gone over them with a fine tooth comb though.

You'll have to keep the night temps high if poss. within 5c of lights on to reduce the chances of it effecting others.

Good luck with it bro, keep us posted.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Yeah mate bit gutted think i will go ahead and chop wednesday

I have had a good look and cant see anything so hopefully i dont see anymore

Peace

Mad Matt

Sorry to see the bud rot mate, i think everyone gets it at some point......

Have you given any thought to a small dehumidifier, timing it to come on at night would also help keep room temps similar to day temps.....

RudeDog

Veteran
Feel for you mate....The sinking feeling when you first spot the rot.

Suffer from it in me greenhouse with the dank late summers we've been having.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
i was warned tho lol al chop em on wednesday as the agent o are flying in veg 5 days and roots poking out the bottom of pots there around 10" now few more inch and they will be good to go

peace

H

Husky.Rex

I was having a look at the aptus stuff. The picture you show is pretty telling!I love highly concentrated nutes, I have just strated playing with humboldt flavourful, hum-bot, hydro honey, white shark and big up. Super concentrate.

One thing I wonder tho, was the house and garden root excel used on its own during rooting or was a base nute added. As the aptus is more of full complete feed rather than just a rooting booster / hormone. I would expect the aptus plant to be further developed than the root excel plant if the root excel was used on its own.

Def going to give some of their bits a try. So long as they are dripper friendly. My god that amino treatment from house and garden is aweful in res's and drippers.

I've been getting great results from some of the humboldt nutes. Since I've added honey es, flavourful and equilibrium I've noticed big differences in the quality.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sup RIL hope the mold was restricted to that one plant mate! How's it going??

The bits for the rockwool drip grow arrived today mate, had to get onto the feckers as I'd ordered it days ago, turns out the couriers needed to pull their finger out :D

Anyway, have everything now, got 6 nelly n 6 cheese to go on them for the first run. Will pm u a link to the thread probably stick it up @ the other spot.

Keep us posted on how u got on with the schnapps bro

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Lol all my stuff arrived today too gunna put some psycho d cuts in the prop tomorrow

Chopping the schnapps later tonight mate also a havent seen anymore rot to mu knowing al know more later

Am sure al find ya thread mate

Peace

majestral

So good to hear the rot didn't spread! With our system, we have to have a dehumidifier, no choice, it was one of the first things we bought for our rooms. Everything looking stellar as always!

Peace,
The Majestrals.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Thanks majestral im definately getting a dehumidifier seems the best way to go for me

6 kalishnapple trimmed hanged pots sorted two people 2 hours including the killerqueen break an hour in lmfao

ZERO popcorn yipee

Peace and vibes

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Havent a clue mate am shit when it comes to estimates lol

Am happy tho as it turned out loads better than i thought it would

Peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
Havent a clue mate am shit when it comes to estimates lol

Am happy tho as it turned out loads better than i thought it would

Peace

i just recently lowed my humidity by adding super dry soil to the top of the pot above the dripers . coco takes water very easy where as the terra soil if dried out just runs the water through , so may try some thing similar they key is to keep the top layer dry some how ,

I honestly went from 55 to 66 humidity down to 45 just by doing this it never creeps past 50 at all now .

but just remembered you use the air pots so may not work , i am thinking about using them next with the terra soil ,