What's new

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple and agent orange

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Caps sounds spot on, anybody who grows in coco know what a feckin royal pita that gnats can be and the other benefits make it sound like a no brainer. Can be used in hydro too, cough cough rockwool :D lol aye RIL...

How are the plants coming on now mate, did you do more training or let them go au naturel :D

Mate you need to go back a page lol

Yea the bennies are a no brainer mine will be here next week

Al let yas know how i get on

Yeah deffo giving rockwool a shot with the bennies too

Peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
lmfao :D

Those schnapps are going for it now aye! Looking very nice there bro :tiphat: scrog looks like it's gonna be choka now as well! Fair play mate...

Contraband aye :D looks like a good movie

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Hehe Yeah they dont seem too bad and the chiesel are on there way out the screen again hopefully it wasnt too late

Contraband is one to watch al not spoil it for ya tho some nice twists to it

Peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
How much was uk delivery mate

Been meaning to order these for ages but was hesitant as there USA based :)

When you buy em dont pay straight away he will send you an ammended invoice as ebay get the postage wrong

I ordered the 16Oz root and foliar packs and the postage was 20 dollars

Peace

Ganja baba

Veteran
Good question lol havent got a clue got chocolope and chem d to try too

Its hard to choose what to run next

Peace

mate i am smoking the pynamite at the mo and it is the strongest smelling and knock out stone high .beets all the others i have just grown in that respect , you need to try her out ,

also have you noticed a wierd blotchy thing on the chocolope it grows fine and i assume its genetic but we have the same thing happening on the sour d cc cut , you must have noticed it , it kind of looks like the ph is to high and the chocolope dont like high ph . any thoughts on this ?

also i need to get you this amnesia haze its easly the next chioce for my next run , massive yield and smells devine

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
mate i am smoking the pynamite at the mo and it is the strongest smelling and knock out stone high .beets all the others i have just grown in that respect , you need to try her out ,

also have you noticed a wierd blotchy thing on the chocolope it grows fine and i assume its genetic but we have the same thing happening on the sour d cc cut , you must have noticed it , it kind of looks like the ph is to high and the chocolope dont like high ph . any thoughts on this ?

also i need to get you this amnesia haze its easly the next chioce for my next run , massive yield and smells devine

hi mate the chocolope does get a slight blotch to her which i think is variegation(genetic) if your cc looks like these pics of my old chronic then thats what it is people get it confused with TMV

it didnt affect the plant at all

chronic
picture.php

i agree on the pynamite top shelf stuff:) heres my pic of her she went a nice colour too nice and greasy baby sicky lol
pynamite
picture.php

al try giving the chocolope a lower ph and she if she picks up

the amnesia haze sounds good is it the core cut?

not seen any of your grows for a while especially the new multiflow setup

also did you snap some kalishnapple kush off bman im skint otherwise i would have got some of those,bloody clutch has gone on car £850 to fix lol

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
£850?! Auto I take it...

where's the kalishnapple kush @ man [insert drooling mouth smiley here] what kush did he cross that with? OG??

That pynamite looked to good to be bunk! Hope my riri comes out as nice as it's described to be, can't wait for a bit of sour goodness :D

majestral

Good question lol havent got a clue got chocolope and chem d to try too

Its hard to choose what to run next

Peace

Totally hear you there! We probably have about 20 different strains in our vault, just waiting to be cracked! It's a really hard choice sometimes!

Peace,
The Majestrals

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sorry guys got my dates mixed up today is 56 days lol

there on gh ripen at 1.7 ec these plants allready look yellow shouldnt be hard flushing these

sorry for the poor pics guys al pull me finger out and get some nice shots before harvest

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

RudeDog

Veteran
Some colas there mate...Those Shnapples look heavy man, tight lines?

Pynamite looks fooking dangerous mate.

I'm sure you sort the unwanted guests soon enough...

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Fattening up nicely mate. Borg and thrips? Bollocks to that :( What have you got planned? You might have to pull early? Gutted mate.

Thanks for the information about the chocolope, I should be able to pick her out of the mix up no problem then. I see sunka says that SPG has some auto flowering traits, I should be able to ID her easily too, now what about the others? Vertical SOG is the only way IMO.

HGO