picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for looking

peace

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking real good RIL...That screen will be packed out in no time by the looks of it. Fair play on the Schnapps, they look like they'll be virtually cut and hang.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
very nice mate the kalishnapple
and chiesel in scrog, that gonna be awesome

full vibes. :tiphat:

thanks for dropping by mate:tiphat:

36 hours since last pic lol:

All supported now knew i should have used the net

picture.php

peace

Last edited:

BIGGS

Veteran
some killer looking plants you got there bro, bet its stinking in there by now. is the chiesel made by heath?

BIGGS

Veteran
Thanks guys

Rudedog the both 1k lights

Biggs it smells devine lol the chiesel is heaths very own cut aka (byc)

Peace

yea heard its supposed to be seriously dank. might have to get me a pack to see what its like. byc= big yeilding cheese?

majestral

hi mate im in a semi lol but all is as quiet as can be the bedroom is directly below and the noise is harldy noticeable just needs a bit of thought and panning

thanks for the compliments guys

rocket hi pal yeah ive been doing plenty of research on it and seems to be the right way to go for me thanks for the tip:biggrin:

not gunna dive straight in tho just try it under one of the lights first

also just got myself some capulator bennies heard great things about it so lets kiss those fuckin gnats goodbye and bring on the healthy plants lol

peace

Looking stellar roll it large! Very nice and clean set up, we're kinda particular that way too! Just gotta inquire about the "capulator bennies" for gnats? We have some creeping in and want to stop them before they take over! Any info on it would be great! thanks again for the show, outstanding!

Peace,
The Majestrals

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking stellar roll it large! Very nice and clean set up, we're kinda particular that way too! Just gotta inquire about the "capulator bennies" for gnats? We have some creeping in and want to stop them before they take over! Any info on it would be great! thanks again for the show, outstanding!

Peace,
The Majestrals

Hi pal there supposed to be really great super concentrated to and cheaper than any other marketed stuff

Thetestimonials say it all

There spores per gram are excellent

Kills root aphids mites gnats and anything else lol

I will pm you a link tomorow as i cant at the minute

Peace

majestral

Hi pal there supposed to be really great super concentrated to and cheaper than any other marketed stuff

Thetestimonials say it all

There spores per gram are excellent

Kills root aphids mites gnats and anything else lol

I will pm you a link tomorow as i cant at the minute

Peace

Thanks! We'll be watching for it!

Peace,
The Majestrals

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Caps sounds spot on, anybody who grows in coco know what a feckin royal pita that gnats can be and the other benefits make it sound like a no brainer. Can be used in hydro too, cough cough rockwool :D lol aye RIL...

How are the plants coming on now mate, did you do more training or let them go au naturel :D