What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

Thesius44

Looking real nice brotha man i enjoyed that ses out the hippy the other day real smooth and soft. Def one of your nicer roors in my eyes. anyways B hit me up

DirtyFreddy

awesome bongs dude! I saw some Roor bongs the other day at the store and wanted to get one but they cost more than a house! I gotta try one someday!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
right on roor, just looked thru your thread, good shit.
Also nice collection of glass yo! stay safe and peaceout.

RooR HeaD

Smokeables/Uknown

Silver Haze from that same New Friend Thanks man you know who u are!

This strain is prolly one of the stronger stativas we come by in Buffalo and im sure u could see it just from the bud structure alone! we are more use to the Indicas around here so this was a real nice suprise to pickup!Crazy CRAZY head high! This one had me sleeping till NOON after a late Night SES!
P.S.
Thanks yall for stoping in and your post i truely apprechate it! any who to all have a great HOLIDAY and i know i will be smokeing something crazy from my statsh i was thinking White Ryno or Blitz! whats everyone else pulling out for xmas or honika!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

From the same new friend thanks man!
Train Wreck

Every New Page on this thread ill post my trade mark pic my German RooR family!

ps
Happy Holidays to all i hope you all have a fun safe good time and get every thing you want for xmas i hope to get my white widow seeds form dutch passion soon!

Last edited:

Dakine

Veteran
Do you happen to know what type of trainwreck? Heard there was mulitple types arcata etc... Looks like some dank though. Hows it smoke? How much did that Roor run ya? Peace

RooR HeaD

Hey thanks Dankie for stopping in yea i dont know what kind of train wreck it is off the top of my head my friend knows the grower so if you really want to know i could ask him for you if you were planning on buying some wreck seeds or something like that! but yea shes a lovely gurl that forsure honestly shes the perfect smoke nice dry/crispy on the outside and the inside is just perfect so juicey and sticky and just covered in white looks like sugar was pourn on it. you would love the middle of it! and which roor do u want to know how much coast im sure its the hippy the smaller one, well i got a real nice discount and free shipping plus a free pouch so my overall order was 425. got it from everyonedoesit. my favorite late night roor!

RooR HeaD

Hey my toker friends just wondering what u guys think of the mazar i started a mazar thread but nobody posted in it so jus wondering what u cats think.

RooR HeaD

And last but not least the last Round of Mazar from my good friend C i cant thank him enough for all the Heat this guy comes threw with on a consistant basis. Not to mention he promised me a donker of the mazar and he came threw cant remember how many times ive heard growers or dealers say that then never do but he did so thanks again man.
7.5 Gram BUD!

Toob

nice roors. between myself and my gf (green bent neck below) we have 5 lol. They are worth every penny. I have a flame polished 2 ft straightshooter w/ crown series ashcatcher (not in pic) and i got a mike fro custom roor (below) and a 3 foot blue label (below). Got custom mike fro roor bowls on em all too! keep up the show!
aIMG_0310.jpg

by the way that realy wide straightshooter is my buddies roor zumo

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Hey thanks all yea the taste of that batch is real nice i cant really explain the taste of the mazar it is so good all i can say is it taste like a top notch strain of skunk but not that ok skunk u see but that skunk that u show somebody and before u even take it out of the jar it smells like a road kill skunk. thats what the taste reminds me off. its real nice i really like the mazar. one day ill prolly grow it once i have my own place its on my want to grow list im sure any of u who have grown think about certain strains all the time.

Nice man i love roors at the head shop around my way they have a few fro pieaces ive been thinking about buying a ash catcher blown by him but prolly just get a jason lee slide instead havent made my mind up. but def is a nice collection u got a got three germans myself and i got to more to get bfefore im done with roor. The ziggy i own the slide but def gonna get the bong soon and my own custom but ill get that when i go back to adam. ill call a few months ahead.

But yea guys times have been a lil slow around my way so smoke one for me might have to dip in the statsh but i dont like doing that to much i keep my stattsh more for bdays and holidays.

Latest posts

Latest posts