What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

RooR HeaD

Hey guys im new to the site so i figure i mine as well post up a bunch of pics of the bud ive been charing on over the past few months. ill post more soon.

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Yea so if you guys can please let me know what you think and if possiable the first pic in my thread is a unknown strand and i was wondering if you guys have any thoughts on what it would be or at least if its a indica or stativa or maybe a hybrid.

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Looking good man. Im liking your glass collection ALOT. Keep up with finding all the good strains. Smoke one for me, Im stuck with beasters for now...UGH
A good rule for this site is you gotta give the respect before you get it.

Wow cant believe i missed this. TWO ROORS! Impressive. I hope to own one at some point. Im glad you have some tasty looking nuggets to drop into that glass :) I was never a fan of bubblers though :( Too harsh for my liking, not enough water filtration, in the middle of dry and damp. I dont like it. Give me pure blunt, bowl, joint, pipe, Im good. Bubbler, meh. But I must say they are some NICE pieces :) And I would never turn down a hit. Happy 50 post to myself!

RooR HeaD

The 420 Wookie said:
Wow cant believe i missed this. TWO ROORS! Impressive. I hope to own one at some point. Im glad you have some tasty looking nuggets to drop into that glass :) I was never a fan of bubblers though :( Too harsh for my liking, not enough water filtration, in the middle of dry and damp. I dont like it. Give me pure blunt, bowl, joint, pipe, Im good. Bubbler, meh. But I must say they are some NICE pieces :) And I would never turn down a hit. Happy 50 post to myself!
Hey thanks man i apprechiate your post its good to know people like my glass just cause ive spent so much money on glass those four pieaces alone were a couple thousand.ya know. but yea you def got to purchase a roor one day or another. but for all roor owners please make sure you get a german the diffuser alone beats the usa roors. and your glad im glad too that i have the honor to get dank like that to put in my pipes but no matter what weed u got u got to buy a roor my brotha. and i hope to be at 50 soon. but like i said thanks for your complament.

just so everyone knows im not a lier that grow room is not mine that is a pic i took in ambsterdam at the sensi seed shop.but one day that will be my room.one day!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

please let me know what u think i love hearing what people have to say about my bud i dont know how to get more replies i see all these threads with mad replies but i cant get any.its cool but this site still rocks way better then tokecity and grasscity.WAY BETTER!

haha dont worry roorhead, thoose who are interested will drop by and give you some props. *PROPS*. I like the view of the bottom of the roor jar, nice hairs+keif without any harm to nugs. Nice access to that dank dank. When you gonna grow it yourself :p? Put up some more pics of your glass. get like a good pic per bong :p I freaking love roors. Would never buy the american one either, but wouldnt buy a german one. (cuz thats wayyyy to much money right now, hopefully in a few years) I own a GEAR like 9" or 12" cant remember. But its pretty damn good too :) Nothing beats a glass on glass!

RooR HeaD

The 420 Wookie said:
haha dont worry roorhead, thoose who are interested will drop by and give you some props. *PROPS*. I like the view of the bottom of the roor jar, nice hairs+keif without any harm to nugs. Nice access to that dank dank. When you gonna grow it yourself :p? Put up some more pics of your glass. get like a good pic per bong :p I freaking love roors. Would never buy the american one either, but wouldnt buy a german one. (cuz thats wayyyy to much money right now, hopefully in a few years) I own a GEAR like 9" or 12" cant remember. But its pretty damn good too :) Nothing beats a glass on glass!
Yea well i keep the whole growing thing on the DL ya know but sooner or later ill have some pics of my grow ya know when the time is right. and yea ill have to take some good roor shot for you to check out but here are a few pics of my bubbler and dry. Hey man roors are pricey but once you buy one youll understand were the extra 200 bucks goes. and thanks to all that stoped in.

DO YOU SEE THE ACE

OPAL ROCK

SEE THE SAWN

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

Had to say this i think we should try to start a glass forum on this site! i wish we had one so we could all post our pics and talk about glass and so we could help people who are thinking of buying aRooR,The original Jerome Bakers,phx.toro,illadelphia,hurricane and all the other great brands. also to talk about vaps and anything else us guys and girls can think off.

Latest posts

Latest posts