What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

Dakine

Veteran
haha long time.... im barely on this any more... im suprised you get time to post good pictures up....

RooR HeaD

well school just finished so i have alot of extra time on my hands right now ya know. but im gonna take a summer class to occupy myself with something to do and well the outdoor fun starts real soon. i cant wait to put some leb 27 out side and see waht it can do in buffalo cause u can grow it indoors ya know but its meant to b done outside 4 the most part thats were u get those black purple nugs! and well their prolly gonna b some other real nice strians outside as well i thinkin got to talk to the professor lol.

either way thats to bad always liked seeing your pics!

anywho peace homie
RH

RooR HeaD

Mnp on the toro
picture.php

Deep Chunk. it just went into cureing so i didnt take to many pics yet. but ill have some better ones in a couple months.
picture.php

picture.php

ehle tubes are as nice as roor de...

i own many of each...

also ehle diffys are better than des nicer joints on them....

dont mean to hijack but sometimes i read enough lol

nice glass n nugs, and your are welcome for most of your glass
nice collection

keep ur facts str8

thks guys

i hate that ehle diffuser ill get rid of it some how.\

and im not a big fan of ehle bongs either but thats just me dont let it hold u back i u yourself like them u should def get one man. as if yyour asking torovsehle TORO IN A HEART BEAT!

Latest posts

Latest posts