What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ROOR HEADS NUGS

RooR HeaD

TheBlackRussian said:
need to get a bubble bag and bubble hash that crap!!
Not a big fan of hash just never liked it dont know why id rather smoke bud but i do like ice hash. but the only time i truely enjoyed hash was in ambsterdam but around here people just use their left overs from a plant to make it so its not that strong.

RooR HeaD

The first three pics of bud are from colorado. My buddy has a medical marijuana card and he said its from a club but he doesnt recall the name.But this is some of the better pain killer weed ive came acroos. and i have a real bad knee, but im on suboxone so i cant take anything for pain. But this shit is a better pain killer then anything ive taken and u get a good taste and smell out of it as well.

RooR HeaD

So if any of you guys got any pics to add up fell more then welcome. havent had a fresh post in this thread in a while.Trying to revibe it.

RooR HeaD

Im about to buy some seeds for my next years grow if u have any ideas on what i should order please put your info towards.

G

guest5703

your dog is so tight I want a bull terrier so bad....one day.

I'd say get something with C99 in it and have a great time!!!

RooR HeaD

caligreen said:
your dog is so tight I want a bull terrier so bad....one day.

I'd say get something with C99 in it and have a great time!!!
Thanks man i love bull terriers they are my favorite breed by far but the one thing about the breed is that they demand respect if u dont show them respect they will not listen to you at all and then can become a very dangerous dog to yourself and people around you.

as for c99 with a cross ill have to look into it every thing ive seen on the site with c99 looks great how does it grow outside compared to inside.
peace and thanks again for your input and his name is cain.

C

CheifnBud2

c99 wouldent like a new york climate. Would probably finish just barely on time but yields would suffer due to climate.

Indoors its a tall, branch sativa hybrid with a medium-high yield. Takes up space, so use some bamboo sticks or something to keep it in place.

If i were to order 4 packs right now they would probably be:
rez: alpha diesel
WallyDuck: C99x blueberry
Nirvana: aurora indica
serious: kali mist

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

CheifnBud2 said:
c99 wouldent like a new york climate. Would probably finish just barely on time but yields would suffer due to climate.

Indoors its a tall, branch sativa hybrid with a medium-high yield. Takes up space, so use some bamboo sticks or something to keep it in place.

If i were to order 4 packs right now they would probably be:
rez: alpha diesel
WallyDuck: C99x blueberry
Nirvana: aurora indica
serious: kali mist
Hey thanks man i apprechiate u being straight up with me on the subject im glab to know that because im in trasittion with school and want my seeds ready for next summer and ill prolly be growing out doors becuase im trying to have a big yield of about five differnt strains i would like to have at least 15 tomato plants for next summer when it comes to floowering time.
ps
were do u order four packs and out of all those strains u got listed in your last post what would be a great outdoor strain for my climate. any input for outdoor seeds that will work good for my area please let me know im gonna be orderign seeds soon and i want the best and eaisest strains to grow outdoors in my area and im haveing trouble finding help on that subject.
thanks peace heres some nice roor pics for u guys!

Nice german roor milk 4 ya

Last edited:
D

Don Cotyle

Hi RooR HeaD, PROPS on your glass, simply beautiful!!! Real nice looking stash nugs you got going on there too!!! Allright a dog person...your batting 3 for 3!!!

What type of high do you like,screaming up, hybrid up and body mixed or a heavy couchlock-body stone with light head hi??? If you can narrow it down some I'll give you a few nice strain names you can pick from!

Don...Rep headed your way!!!

RooR HeaD

Don Cotyle said:
Hi RooR HeaD, PROPS on your glass, simply beautiful!!! Real nice looking stash nugs you got going on there too!!! Allright a dog person...your batting 3 for 3!!!

What type of high do you like,screaming up, hybrid up and body mixed or a heavy couchlock-body stone with light head hi??? If you can narrow it down some I'll give you a few nice strain names you can pick from!

Don...Rep headed your way!!!
Whatup Don, hey thanks man i apprechiate it yea i love dogs man and i love glass and theirs nothing better then BOMB WeeD. so it looks like we have alot in common lol.

Yea i mean i love indica but im a hybrid man too. as for high I love speedy highs when it comes to my weed theirs nothing better then smokeing weed that gives you energy. but im a big guy on smell and taste to and for some reasons the stativas ive been involved with growing just put out a little better smell i cant figure out why.but overall like i said i love weed that gives you that speedy high. so if you can help and point me towards some strains that will put out that type of high then please let me know.
ps
when it comes to seeds are you a fememnised guy or normal

NorCalFor20

Smokes, lets go
Veteran
hey man nice buds nice glass, never even seen anything that nice as far as a buds collection as well as your nice glass....

I think you should try the new feminized ch9 seeds for your grow. or check out dutch passion feminized seeds, also sensi has a line of female seeds called white label you can check out.

RooR HeaD

Hey thanks so much northcal i truely apprechiate it. IVe put alot of time into collecting those top strains from around my area and well my glass thats just luck. and i say that cause i fell lucky that i was able to find thos headies and the roors as well. but its good to know other like my stuff as well. as for the seeds thats funny you say dutch passion because they are my top choice right now good prices and well 5 packs it doesnt get any better then that. BUT i got a question for you im still stuck on this why fememnised over standard. i just cant make up my mind on that.

Devil Dog your to funny i want to laugh but then i dont cause of what the picture represents ya know. but thanks for stoping in
Best German RooR ever made!

What you guys think of this crazy headie bong. i like it but then i dont cause its blue how would u be able to see your hit.thats why i love German RooRs they are so simple and plain!

Some ambsterdam Headies. my buddy bought the one in the back left!

Last edited:

RooR HeaD

thanks NT you a newbie? and if so u plan on posting any picks up i would like to see your decent stash lol.any who cant wait to see your pics.
peace

RooR HeaD

This shot was taken in ambsterdam at a private bar my friend and i were invited to.All THC strains!

some early pickins this is not my grow.thought i should state that i dont take credit for others peoples workings.

Some real nice stuff i got tonight. WR

Latest posts

Latest posts