What's new

ROOR HEADS NUGS

RooR HeaD

Saw that a new page was started so i figure since these pics were just posted ill post the best 2 of each strain. for everyone who has not seen them yet!
Shiva
picture.php

Maui Wowie
picture.php

picture.php

RooR HeaD

Thanks Thc! U hit the head on the nail, very sweet but at the same time spicey as hell honestly i have never smelled any strain that is like this it reminds me of a real nice indica i got in adam from abraxis. and i just started cureing now so 6 months from now it should b even better. and well taste is were the spiceyness comes in. i cant tell u how happy i was to see that this strain turned out so well thanks to the professor lol. and the maui wowie is crazy too prolly one of the best smelling strains literally right of the plant most home grown ive gotten takes a lil time of curein to really get the smell out but the maui stunk right away. ill have sum new pics to come soon. and in a couple months ill have sum leb27 pics for u guys which im really excited for! cause leb27 is not a strain u can go get off any seed sight i was lucky enough to b blessed with a few leb beans thanks to a very good friend.

RooR HeaD

My new TORO!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and a lil bud i picked up i got a half slice for 20 bucks i wasnt to upset looks good for 20 dollor half slices.
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Do you have a volcano? i can strongly recommend it man:yeahthats

Nice pipes btw

So if i get this straight , i paid 20 bucks for that bud? what do you mean with half a slice???

RooR HeaD

thanks man ive used many volcanos im not a big vape fan personally i love the actual act of smokeing weed ya know lightin the bee line then the weed and so fourth.

naw what i meant is i got a half slice for 20 bucks of that strain i only took a pic of that one bud from the bag thats all. so thats jjust a bowl pack from the actual half slice i got the rest was already smoked.

either way i couldnt find your shiva can u post up a pic in hear or pm me one.

yeah dude, that bong is sooo sick!! that's my dream piece! how much if you don't mind me asking? and did ya buy it at a local headshop?? i just love the hit you get from RooR's, nothing like it...my buddy had a small beaker style RooR that had those percs in the tube, super sick...

RooR HeaD

THat new pic is a toro man or u talkin about one of my roors im not sure cause i got 4 bongs man so u could b talkin about anyone and i dont want to give u wrong info. but if your akin about the recent pic its a toro i got for 383 at a local head shop! yea they rip real nice thats forsure.

yeah man, the toro on this page....thanks bro...i gotta get me one of those..i bet it rips like a dream...nice nugs too, you're doin it right..

RooR HeaD

Thanks a bunch man i apprecheate it good to know u fell that way. and yes it does rip like a dream i own roors and i own a toro now i love my roors for TRUE PERFECTION and then i like my toro for FUNCTIONALITY. I CANT even tell u man how smooth it is on my lungs and throat since i just bought it i have been usein it non stop and well let me say i have been hackin up so much less shit since i bought it compared to my roors. but at the end of the day im still gonna always stick with my roors cause they work great and r just made for perfection and i have ocd to they r my perfect match.

oh no problem my brotha...i've got a bit of the ocd as well, i love it, haha....and this is how bong dumb I am, i thought the Toro was some kind of RooR!! lol, i don't know alot about different bongs, i'm with you though, RooR's are my fav forsure, but that Toro looks so fucking sweet, i want it...i here Ehle are good too, like you're diffuser...so is Toro the brand or does ehle make it??

RooR HeaD

i hate that ehle diffuser ill get rid of it some how. and im not a big fan of ehle bongs either but thats just me dont let it hold u back i u yourself like them u should def get one man. as if yyour asking torovsehle TORO IN A HEART BEAT!

RooR HeaD

so my rents were gone for a couple days and i got a new toro and pulled out some of my favorite bud from my statsh to enjoy the first ses with out of the toro. and the reason i post this is because im telling u all start STATSHIN YOUR WEED GUYS. Ive had this strain for 9 months now havent smoked any till now and it is so much better then when i got it so much. the taste honestly came out so much more and lets just say this dank went from top 5 to to top 2!

this was the actual pieace i took out!
51059IMG_1608.JPG

RooR HeaD

Picked up a old school MNP slide today for real cheap! I was so happy to b able to grab this slide cause MNP has not blown many slides and the fact that this slide was still in the shop shocked the shop worker cause the owner said he was gonna keep it for himself or something like that but ended up not being able to grab it for some reason so i got it for myself!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php