What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
LOL - The Ron Paul 2012 thread has become the conspiracy theory thread.:biglaugh:

I have a new conspiracy theory idea.... itisme's an anybody-but-Paul supporter!:chin:

itisme

Veteran
And you refuse to grasp that NWO was a concept before it turned into a conspiracy

Here is my point.
If I can't view one of these books then I can't see what is in it.
WIKI is not from the past it is current. I want to read a pre Regan NWO dated book. POINT ME TO ONE!
I am asking you to give me one and I will read it. Then I can say if I think you have a point.
If you don't know of a book and can't point me to one then I can't read the book, nor can I argue for or against what you THINK it says!

I am not asking for no reason.
I want to read an old NWO book since you all claim that my perspective is so skewed...
OFFER ME SOME LITERARTURE!!! WIKI don't cut it!

DISCO your the anybody but PAUL supporter that has been in a Ron Paul thread for months. We don't really need your FREEMASON PROPAGANDA and lies but you sure like supplying them. Like I said, either of you two can offer up this good guy NWO LITERATURE or you should probalbly stop act like you have read one yourself and have a leg to stand on...In other words - UNFOUNDED OR BASELESS COMMENTS/INSULTS ARE NOT NEEDED AND SHOULD STOP!!!

FUNNY THE FREEMASON IS TELLING US THEIR IS NO CONSPIRACY!!!
I am sure a secret society member that can't even speak of his actions in his own home can be trusted by the masses!

That is like asking the Devil if he can be trusted! Well of course you can trust me....I have nothing to hide..Owe wait!!!!!!

Last edited:

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
Fwiw, all the information I have linked or mentioned in brief are documented facts (carlyle group and ties between bush family and the elements of the regan/bush era administratiom and the saudi royal family as well as the bin laden family and how they relate to nation building and middle east wars and.primarily the oil industry).

Takes a lot more time than googling wikipedia to wrap your head around though, but far from kooky.

Ron paul is still the ONLY candidate who doesn't want you in jail for weed.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
Here is my point.
If I can't view one of these books then I can't see what is in it.
WIKI is not from the past it is current. I want to read a pre Regan NWO dated book. POINT ME TO ONE!
I am asking you to give me one and I will read it. Then I can say if I think you have a point.
If you don't know of a book and can't point me to one then I can't read the book, nor can I argue for or against what you THINK it says!

I am not asking for no reason.
I want to read an old NWO book since you all claim that my perspective is so skewed...
OFFER ME SOME LITERARTURE!!! WIKI don't cut it!

DISCO your the anybody but PAUL supporter that has been in a Ron Paul thread for months. We don't really need your FREEMASON PROPAGANDA and lies but you sure like supplying them. Like I said, either of you two can offer up this good guy NWO LITERATURE or you should probalbly stop act like you have read one yourself and have a leg to stand on...In other words - UNFOUNDED OR BASELESS COMMENTS/INSULTS ARE NOT NEEDED AND SHOULD STOP!!!

FUNNY THE FREEMASON IS TELLING US THEIR IS NO CONSPIRACY!!! That is like asking the Devil if he can be trusted!

Great-now you turned the whole thread into a conspiracy theory.
Really "meta"!

This book you seem to be imaging probably doesn't exist. The only person who even believes in its existence is you.
Go ahead, read back a few pages-no one promised you any such thing.

itisme

Veteran
This book you seem to be imaging probably doesn't exist. The only person who even believes in its existence is you.
Go ahead, read back a few pages-no one promised you any such thing.

So you know the past NWO was good because?????? You have WIKIPEDIA?

You know that can't be a viable reference for a college paper but you expect me to take WIKI over all the books I read. You have no bases for your opinion on a good NWO if all you have is WIKI. You are offering an unfounded opinion.

Great-now you turned the whole thread into a conspiracy theory.
Another shining example of you acusing me of something that you have just as much a part of....LOL! What happened to personal responsabilty? Standing up and being a man and owning your part in an arguement, admitting when you have been proven wrong?

Dude you aint naming a book because you have never read a pre Regan NWO book that proves they want to do good! It is that simple. You are acting like you didn't tell me to, "READ A F$$&ING BOOK" about it and you can't offer one up! PATHETIC DUDE!

draztik

Veteran
For the sake of the human race I must point out that your perception isn't always reality gentlemen. zymos, based on you comment earlier on the events of 9/11 you are clearly uneducated on the subject. Unfortunately for you it's going to take a tare from reality for you to ever understand your ignorance.

B

BrnCow

Paul says US `slipping into a fascist system'

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) -- Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul warned the U.S. is "slipping into a fascist system" dominated by government and businesses as he held a fiery rally Saturday night upstaging established Republican Party banquets a short distance away.

The Texas congressman drew a couple thousand standing and chanting people to Kansas City's Union Station as the party's establishment dined on steak across the street at the Missouri GOP's annual conference. Kansas Republicans were holding a similar convention in a suburb across the state line.

Paul staged his rally near the nation's World War I museum, asserting that the U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson, who led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

"We've slipped away from a true Republic," Paul said. "Now we're slipping into a fascist system where it's a combination of government and big business and authoritarian rule and the suppression of the individual rights of each and every American citizen."

Although campaign aides were aware, Paul told reporters after his speech that he did not know his rally was coinciding with long-established Missouri and Kansas Republican Party events, where Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell - a vice presidential prospect - was the keynote speaker.

Several Republicans slipped away from the banquets to join the Paul rally. Among them was Ralph Munyan, a Republican committeeman in Kansas City's home county, who said he agreed with Paul's warnings of a "fascist system" and his pledge to the end nation's involvement in wars overseas and against drugs.

"His foreign policy is one of peace," Munyan said.

Paul repeatedly denounced President Barack Obama's recent enactment of a law requiring military custody of anyone suspected to be associated with al-Qaida and involved in planning an attack on the U.S. Obama said when he signed the legislation that his administration would not authorize the indefinite military detention of American citizens without a trial.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-02-18-22-33-48

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
There is no "past NWO" like you keep imagining.
Like some organized thing that turned towards the dark side.

The historical concept of a New World Order is a part of US history that would be in any textbook covering that period of time. The Wikipedia entry gave a good indication of what kinds of books would talk about this. Actually I think it REFERRENCED the books. Is an ISBN enough proof for you if I just look it up electronically? I'm not running out to the library right now,sorry.

Disco Biscuit patiently explained it a couple of pages back. More than once.

You are having your own argument here, cause you aren't even paying attention to what we've been saying.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
For the sake of the human race I must point out that your perception isn't always reality gentlemen. zymos, based on you comment earlier on the events of 9/11 you are clearly uneducated on the subject. Unfortunately for you it's going to take a tare from reality for you to ever understand your ignorance.

Believe me I've been "educated" more than enough on that subject!

itisme

Veteran
U.S. got off track about 100 years ago during the era of President Woodrow Wilson, who led the nation through World War I and unsuccessfully advocated for the nation's involvement in a forerunner of the United Nations.

RUKIND I hope you return and just help restore balance if nothing else.

I am sorry if others feel the thread is of on a tangent but just like I stated earlier, "I feel that we are all connected" and when you talk Ron Paull you get into PRINCIPLES. A lot what we have going on in the World today is a degradation of those PRINCIPLES and therefore this may be a MMJ thread but you can't help but get into philosphy and eventually religion when you are 193 pages deep....Which I am thankful for MODS!

I have never seen a pre 80's or so NWO Book so I merely asked my biggest detractor to offer up a resource from the timeframe he claims they wanted to do good. I know they claimed that. The Rockefellers claim to be trying to do good with Cancer reasearch too....Much like the drug war, education, healthcare, the War on Terror we see a lot of money going into the efforts but ....it seems we are only getting our freedoms eroded away with NDAA, Patriot Act, TSA, UN Agenda 21 are ALL PROVEN FACT .....I fear the FEMA, DHS, FAA new bill for DRONES coming though....Call me crazy if you want to but research some of this stuff. I suggest DISCOBISCUIT and ZYMOS go to GA and check out all those FEMA CAMPS that are MANNED and air it live on the internet.

Note these are factual places not made up in my head. I suggest DISCO and ZYMOS go to the manned ones with no prisoners first :D

Georgia:
  • Ft. Benning Located East of Columbia near the Georgia/Alabama state line. - REX 84 program - Emergency Custodial Facility.
  • Unadilla, Ga Macon County; Located on east railroad street, Plunket road leads into the facility 1 1/2 miles from Unadilla on county road 230. This is a FEMA prison manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Oglethorpe, Ga. Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorp. Traveling south on highway 49, located on the west side of the highway. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners.
  • Morgan, Ga. Calhoun County; I-75 exit 32 to 300 south to Albany. Take highway 234 to Morgan. Go through Morgan taking highway 45 south. The FEMA facility is 1 1/2 miles on the right (west) side of highway 45. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Camilla, Ga. Mitchell County; from Camilla take highway 19 south, travel 5.4 miles from 37/19 junction to Mount Zion Road, turn left (east) on Mount Zion Road. The FEMA facility is located on Mount Zion Road aprox: 5.7 miles south of Camilla. This facility is not manned or staffed and there are no prisoners.
  • Hawkinsville, Ga Pulaski County; located on fire road 100/ Upper River Road, 2 miles west from alternate 129 North 257 / 112 east. Five miles east of Hawkensville. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Abbeyville, Ga. Wilcox County: south side of Abbeyvilleon highway 129 (Broad Street) off highway 280 (Main Street). This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • McRae, Ga. Telfair County; 1.5 miles west of McRae on highway 134 (8th street). The FEMA facility is on Irwinton Ave. off 8th street. This facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Frequencies: 153.7400 Georgia State Correctional Institutions 154.9050 Intrastate Coordinating (car to car state wide) 154.9350 Intrastate Coordinating (base to base / state wide) 155.3700 Georgia Police Intersystem (State wide)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_FEMA02.htm

Youtube Stossel Private Prisons.
FL has a 12% drop in population in jails
FL Politician gets $900,000 PLUS in donations from two different prisons, PRIVATE OF COURSE.
They release 8,000 prisoners to the DONORS PRIVATE JAILS!!!

Can you say FASCIST POLICE STATE!

I tried to find it but couldn't. I watched it on dvr.

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
ron paul is possibley considering judge napalitano as a VP,a staunch supporter of the constitution and outspoken opponent of the war on drugs.

[YOUTUBEIF]V-SR-5BhYXg[/YOUTUBEIF]

monkey5

Veteran
RUKIND I hope you return and just help restore balance if nothing else.

I am sorry if others feel the thread is of on a tangent but just like I stated earlier, "I feel that we are all connected" and when you talk Ron Paull you get into PRINCIPLES. A lot what we have going on in the World today is a degradation of those PRINCIPLES and therefore this may be a MMJ thread but you can't help but get into philosphy and eventually religion when you are 193 pages deep....Which I am thankful for MODS!

I have never seen a pre 80's or so NWO Book so I merely asked my biggest detractor to offer up a resource from the timeframe he claims they wanted to do good. I know they claimed that. The Rockefellers claim to be trying to do good with Cancer reasearch too....Much like the drug war, education, healthcare, the War on Terror we see a lot of money going into the efforts but ....it seems we are only getting our freedoms eroded away with NDAA, Patriot Act, TSA, UN Agenda 21 are ALL PROVEN FACT .....I fear the FEMA, DHS, FAA new bill for DRONES coming though....Call me crazy if you want to but research some of this stuff. I suggest DISCOBISCUIT and ZYMOS go to GA and check out all those FEMA CAMPS that are MANNED and air it live on the internet.

Note these are factual places not made up in my head. I suggest DISCO and ZYMOS go to the manned ones with no prisoners first :D

Georgia:
  • Ft. Benning Located East of Columbia near the Georgia/Alabama state line. - REX 84 program - Emergency Custodial Facility.
  • Unadilla, Ga Macon County; Located on east railroad street, Plunket road leads into the facility 1 1/2 miles from Unadilla on county road 230. This is a FEMA prison manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Oglethorpe, Ga. Macon County; facility is located five miles from Montezuma, three miles from Oglethorp. Traveling south on highway 49, located on the west side of the highway. This FEMA prison has no staff and no prisoners.
  • Morgan, Ga. Calhoun County; I-75 exit 32 to 300 south to Albany. Take highway 234 to Morgan. Go through Morgan taking highway 45 south. The FEMA facility is 1 1/2 miles on the right (west) side of highway 45. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Camilla, Ga. Mitchell County; from Camilla take highway 19 south, travel 5.4 miles from 37/19 junction to Mount Zion Road, turn left (east) on Mount Zion Road. The FEMA facility is located on Mount Zion Road aprox: 5.7 miles south of Camilla. This facility is not manned or staffed and there are no prisoners.
  • Hawkinsville, Ga Pulaski County; located on fire road 100/ Upper River Road, 2 miles west from alternate 129 North 257 / 112 east. Five miles east of Hawkensville. This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Abbeyville, Ga. Wilcox County: south side of Abbeyvilleon highway 129 (Broad Street) off highway 280 (Main Street). This FEMA facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • McRae, Ga. Telfair County; 1.5 miles west of McRae on highway 134 (8th street). The FEMA facility is on Irwinton Ave. off 8th street. This facility is fully manned and staffed but no prisoners.
  • Frequencies: 153.7400 Georgia State Correctional Institutions 154.9050 Intrastate Coordinating (car to car state wide) 154.9350 Intrastate Coordinating (base to base / state wide) 155.3700 Georgia Police Intersystem (State wide)
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_FEMA02.htm

Youtube Stossel Private Prisons.
FL has a 12% drop in population in jails
FL Politician gets $900,000 PLUS in donations from two different prisons, PRIVATE OF COURSE.
They release 8,000 prisoners to the DONORS PRIVATE JAILS!!!

Can you say FASCIST POLICE STATE!

I tried to find it but couldn't. I watched it on dvr.
~~~
Did you find this post helpful? .. Uaaaaah, Yeah X 10 !!! monkey5

monkey5

Veteran
YOUR POST SIR.. MADE MY YEAR!!

YOUR POST SIR.. MADE MY YEAR!!

ron paul is possibley considering judge napalitano as a VP,a staunch supporter of the constitution and outspoken opponent of the war on drugs.

[YOUTUBEIF]V-SR-5BhYXg[/YOUTUBEIF]
~~~ YOUR POST SIR, MADE MY YEAR!! Thank you for posting that video! Great news! monkey5

SacredBreh

JJScorpio is right....... We need to keep on track.....

JJScorpio is right....... We need to keep on track.....

I believe in some parts of conspiracies and some I don't believe at all. Some Ron Paul openly supports, and some he either privately does or does not at all.

My opinion is that we should discuss those he openly endorses and his positions. Those are the points that make a difference of whether he is a choice for "Our Cause" or not at this point.

If we all agreed this thread would have closed a couple of pages in so the discussion is good. I would hope all intentions are good and no one would purposely try to rail road the thread into being locked. Closet supporters or those that have come out about different candidates should talk about why those would be better choices.

As said before : Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"? It is about Ron Paul but also why others would be better "picks". So far it has been about Ron Paul and his ideas..... either supporting, disagreeing, or just out right BASHING! If you don't like his ideas talk about the candidate who's ideas you do like and how they are superior to Ron Paul's and why.

Remember we are discussing who we should pick for our cause not the best ideas in the world not related to any candidate WE HAVE TO CHOOSE FROM....... NOT WHAT IDEAS WE WISH ONE OF THE CANDIDATES HAD SO WE COULD CHOOSE THAT IMAGINARY CHARACTER.

Peace

SacredBreh

Who is a better candidate than Ron Paul for "Our Cause" and why? At this moment, we only have 5 choices.... Obama, Romney, Santorum, Newt. I can see someone simplifying this and saying,"well on that one factor". Would be an attempt to side step the issue. Of course, their positions on other things also make a difference why it is a choice

Peace

I

icon

picture.php

I agree with Ron Paul regarding the drug war. But there are too many other things that he insists on getting rid of (national parks, for instance) that I don't agree with.

We can and will eventually get legal status for cannabis. It's going to happen, and most people in the know think it will happen fairly soon. But if we get rid of things like our national parks, they'll be gone forever. Fuck that shit. So fuck Ron Paul. Those are sacrifices I'm not willing to make.

I can smoke ganja even without Ron Paul in office. But I can't visit national parks if they're sold off to private companies who decide to cut down all the trees or plop a big fucking mall in the middle of it.

I make no apologies. Ron Paul is the wrong choice for the overall long term.

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
I agree with Ron Paul regarding the drug war. But there are too many other things that he insists on getting rid of (national parks, for instance) that I don't agree with.

National Parks wouldn't be "sold", their management would be privitized. You make it sound like a vote for RP is a vote to slash and burn the parks.

We can and will eventually get legal status for cannabis. It's going to happen, and most people in the know think it will happen fairly soon.

Oh yeah? Didn't they say that in the 60's? That when all of the old codgies in power die off, cannabis would be legalized?

But if we get rid of things like our national parks, they'll be gone forever. Fuck that shit. So fuck Ron Paul. Those are sacrifices I'm not willing to make.

You actually trust the government to take care of these parks in the long run? What funds are going to be cut first when uncle sam can't pay the bills? THE NATIONAL PARKS. At least they'll still be owned the US government, even though they'll be in disrepair.

I can smoke ganja even without Ron Paul in office.

If the only reason that someone would vote for RP is because of his stance on wanting to end cannabis prohibition, then I think they need to open their eyes a little. The weed thing is only a symptom of a much larger problem, the erosion of our personal liberties.

But I can't visit national parks if they're sold off to private companies who decide to cut down all the trees or plop a big fucking mall in the middle of it.

You won't be able to visit the parks when they cut funding to staff it. To clean it up. To make sure the bears don't eat the people.

I make no apologies. Ron Paul is the wrong choice for the overall long term.

You know what? You're right! Santorum 2012!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.