What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
Just got back from the cacus and voted for Ron Paul. Might add too that for such a large district there was a VERY, VERY low turn out for the caucus. From what I was hearing, Romney is gonna carry Nevada. The turn out at my location was mainly older voters. Most every 1 of them think Romney is the shit. And were suggesting that he had enough cross over appeal to pull in the Independent vote. I laughed out loud and pissed Romney's rep in my group off.
He asked me why and I politely told him that Romney seems out of touch, unapproachable, unable to answer a direct question, will bring the nuclear waste of America to Yucca Mountain(like he told the governor of SC he would), would continue the process of both Repubs and Dem's of eroding our right in the name of safety, and has no cross over appeal what so ever to Independent's
Stated my reasons voting for Dr. Paul, and ended with is Ron Paul doesn't carry the Republican party in the general election in November that I would be voting 3rd party because the thought of casting a vote for Romney or the others made me sick to my stomach due to the fact that it would just lead to more of the same old thing we've been going through the past 12 years and longer.
Guess you can say I thoroughly pissed off 18 others in my group.

good for you man...

way to let others know how you feel...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to resinryder again.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Rumor here on the ground is that Newt may call it quits. His people have called a press conference for after the vote results tonight.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a b c d e F g h i
j k l m n O p q r
s t u v w X y z

That is just an accident, Right? Draw it out and you will see. I cant get the columns straight.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
d e F g h i j k l
m n O p q r s t u
v w X y z a b c

Wow... look at that 333. Three's are lucky numbers.

People look for patterns and interpret those patterns to fit their own beliefs.

Rumor here on the ground is that Newt may call it quits. His people have called a press conference for after the vote results tonight.
On the news he was "hoping for 2nd place." If that doesn't show you a candidate on the way out then...

Ron Paul Takes Nevada!

Best headline news story I can wake up to tomorrow!

Even if he didn't take a stance on the erb, I would still vote for the guy because, he's the only one who will stand up to the fed, and get our asses out of other countries internal problems!

itisme

Veteran
Ron Paul was crushing his speech tonight, Wow! CNN cut it off once he started explaining what isolationism really is they cut him off so the sheep did awake from their spell....If they give him time he would break them. I gotta find that speech so I can watch the end of it. I'll probably post it too.

itisme

Veteran
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
d e F g h i j k l
m n O p q r s t u
v w X y z a b c

Wow... look at that 333. Three's are lucky numbers.

People look for patterns and interpret those patterns to fit their own beliefs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLR7x0l2BzE&feature=related

I didn't tell anybody how to interpret that. I merely pointed it out as it was done for me. There is a video that talks about the correlation of the alpha-numeric and the origins for what I posted....I just didn't want to flood it with non Ron Paul items.

Why does the correlation come out like that? You interpret how you like, but don't re arrange everything logical about my case then set up an illogical scenario to established a relevant point.

Best headline news story I can wake up to tomorrow!
You said that right! Did anybody catch his speech (RP) tonight? It was EPIC!

Last edited:

Rukind

Ron Paul was crushing his speech tonight, Wow! CNN cut it off once he started explaining what isolationism really is they cut him off so the sheep did awake from their spell....If they give him time he would break them. I gotta find that speech so I can watch the end of it. I'll probably post it too.

please post it

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
that wasnt a speech, it was an interview and they didnt cut Dr Paul off.

What the hell were you watching? (maybe he was talking in MN earlier in the day???)

Hell Wolf even highlighted Dr Pauls point about Israeli debate over Iran.

FWIW Newt released his schedule for next week.

Rukind

What the hell were you watching? (maybe he was talking in MN earlier in the day???)

Hell Wolf even highlighted Dr Pauls point about Israeli debate over Iran.

FWIW Newt released his schedule for next week.

if we are talking about the interview that i posted with piers morgan, I thought it went pretty well. He didn't really get cut off or anything.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
i assumed he was talking about the interview that had just concluded between Blitzer and Paul. Maybe he was talking about earlier, but ive had CNN on since a little after 7.

Just remember; if you wan't to take Iran out, be prepared to fire MORE than a few shots! Israel attacking Iran, are U kidding? So they build a nuke, so what?! So let them defend their own backyard, FUK it, if Israel wants to start another war, let them do it with their OWN blood this time!

Cojito

I'm quite aware of what Disco wrote. I don't understand why that gets lost on you. Sorry the public education system failed you. I merely pondered if his viewpoint had some sort of classist underpinnings.

nonsense. you wrote this to Disco: ... you say our healthcare is so expensive because of those fatty poor people ...

since you claim you understood Disco's original post this makes you out to be a serial liar.

To think that a "small percentage" of people can manage to run up healthcare costs makes it hard for me to take that view point seriously. Especially when a single health insurance company manages to make 1 BILLION in profits in a fiscal year.

i would agree with you on this. a "small percentage" doesn't seem right. i think there's more than a few folks eating crap and living sedentary lives. they may even be in the majority.

I showed statistics that indicate falling costs of coverage, and increased profit margins in relation to previous quarters.

no doubt the free market will sort this out.

and I'm sorry you cannot see parallels between various fascist groups.

my bad, must be my slowed comprehension (or the Haze i just smoked) - did you really intend to compare our government warning its citizens of the dangers of sugar with the nazi persecution of Jews?

i shall reiterate since your comphrehesion seems slowed.

no need. you've already admitted you can't be trusted. why would anyone who respected truth, evidence, and reason listen to you?

itisme

Veteran
please post it
if we are talking about the interview that i posted with piers morgan, I thought it went pretty well. He didn't really get cut off or anything.
Except Piers kept cutting Dr. Paul off and you know your being rude if he actually says, "Let me finish me sentence". I do give credit where it is due though and while his agenda to make Dr. Paul look weak on Foreign Affairs did give him ample time to defend himself and state things properly. Overall it was easily one of the better interviews as there wasn't nearly as much fluff.

Ron Paul MN Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPa-U6Boows

This is a cut off version. I'll post the non cut off version when I find it.

What I saw was a speech and it was cut off. I am not sure why you seem try and force me to prove everything I state.

What gives bro? You act like you know what I was talking about and state all types of things. Please just ask me and I will offer anything I can, but please don't contradict me until you have the right information and even then you should not act as if I am stupid if I make a simple mistake. To state, "What the hell were you watching?" is rude, dismissive, and disrespectful when there is really no need for that.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I was the Israelis I would try to trade Israel for Yosemite national park. It is much safer and nicer.

B

BrnCow

Ron Paul in the Gun Store

Paul-gun-store.jpg

LAS VEGAS--As gunshots echoed from the shooting range in low, rapid bursts, Ron Paul pushed his way through a pressing throng Friday night at the American Shooters firearms store.

Paul fans dodged racks of hunting gear and boxes of ammunition (not to mention reporters and cameramen) to keep up with the Texas congressman as he attempted to greet potential Nevada voters.

When Paul first stepped out of his black SUV, he met what's been a typical scene for him here in Nevada: a large crowd chanting "President Paul" and waving huge banners and signs. Multiple security assistants helped block reporters and others from following Paul into the shop (they seemed to be trying to avoid another New Hampshire press crush incident), but the shop was packed. All that commotion still didn't stop some customers from continuing their shooting practice in the next room.

Despite the crunch, supporters, several of whom brought their infants ("this is his first presidential rally" one woman said of the boy strapped to her chest) delighted in being in Paul's proximity.

"I'm never going to wash this hand again," one 12-year-old girl, her hair streaked with green, told reporters after shaking Paul's hand.

itisme

Veteran
Just remember; if you wan't to take Iran out, be prepared to fire MORE than a few shots! Israel attacking Iran, are U kidding? So they build a nuke, so what?! So let them defend their own backyard, FUK it, if Israel wants to start another war, let them do it with their OWN blood this time!

Unfortunately it is the Illuminati within Israel and our Military among other places that are causing all the issues. They are taking orders from the dark side.

RUKIND post 2359..I think...was brilliant information!

itisme

Veteran
Rukind
Disco, the gov't will lie to you. believe it. Everything you have ever been taught, you really should question it.

Ronald Reagan's famous saying was the nine most dangerous words in the English language were:
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."

Newts new spin on the NINE DEADLIEST words in English:
"I knew President Reagan and I'm here to help."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts