What's new

Ron Paul 2012!!! Your thoughts on who we should pick for our "Cause"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
People on a Cannabis growing site debating candidates when only one candidate wants to prevent them from the calamity that would befall them if discovered.

How many people here legal or not would not suffer a life tradgedy if your activity was suddenly splashed on page 2 of your newspaper?

And, some labeling others as "Fringe". Where the heck do you think you are posting? NOT IN THE US! WHY?

Peace:laughing:

Yeah, it would be nice if the guy who advocated legalization wasn't so far out on so many things.

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn shroom, kinda harsh. This thread is going to end up binned. I'm done.

SacredBreh

If not locked after 1984 posts and 133 pages, I doubt it is going to get locked. I for one appriciate IC allowing the debate and discussion.

I maybe the only one but have learned a hell of alot from all those involved, including those I have disagreed with......

Peace

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Im being harsh to polices, and somewhat to those who wish to step up and defend them in the face of well laid out facts... Im not attacking anyone particular.

The President, even the current one, can move cannabis from Schedule 1 to anything else, at any time.

Pretty sure McCains 'fat ass jowls' are a result of his time in N Vietnam, thats definitely why his shoulder/posture is fucked.

Have you ever lived in a tiger cage off of pumpkin soup?
[/slight exaggeration]

SacredBreh

DB--I agree with that post too at the top of the page but not even for a second do you not think," man what if moving towards those directions would really help."

We all know he could not even do half of what his ideals are even if he was in for 2 terms but man would it send a wake up call to the rest of those up there on the top of the pyramid.

Peace

itisme

Veteran
People on a Cannabis growing site debating candidates when only one candidate wants to prevent them from the calamity that would befall them if discovered.

Right on bro

You wanna know why the soldiers support Ron Paul. Watch that video! That is the second solider I have seen today having issues driving or even riding in a car. Seriously be careful with ptsd as this is a quickly growing phenomenon on the roads for our veterans.

On the Dark Side in Al Doura - A Soldier in the Shadows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNmerP32xk&feature=youtu.be

SacredBreh

Those last two posts are some funny stuff. Mostly because true... do they have pumpkins in Vietnam?

Resinrider-- Feel the same way but have to include Romney and Newt...... that smug ass smirk of Romney's face and Newt's perpetual glare with a glint in his eyes..... Damn the urge is almost irresistible.

Peace

itisme

Veteran
A Zionist plot to stop Ron Paul?
http://www.infowars.com/a-zionist-plot-to-stop-ron-paul/

This prophecy, by Benjamin Franklin, was made in a “CHIT CHATAROUND THE TABLE DURING INTERMISSION,” at the Philadelphia ConstitutionalConvention of 1787. This statement was recorded in the dairy of CharlesCotesworth Pinckney, a delegate from South Carolina.
“I fully agree with General Washington, that we must protect this young nation from an insidious influence and impenetration. The menace, gentlemen, is the Jews.
In whatever country Jews have settled in any great number, they have lowered its moral tone; depreciated its commercial integrity; have segregated themselves and have not been assimilated; have sneered at and tried to undermine the Christian religion upon which that nation is founded, by objecting to its restrictions; have built up a state within the state; and when opposed have tried to strangle that country to death financially, as in the case of Spain and Portugal.
For over 1,700 years, the Jews have been bewailing their sad fate in that they have been exiled from their homeland, as they call Palestine. But gentlemen, did the world give it to them in fee simple, they would at once find some reason for not returning. Why? Because they are vampires, and vampires do not live on vampires. They cannot live only among themselves. They must subsist on Christians and other people not of their race.
If you do not exclude them from these United States, in their Constitution, in less than 200 years they will have swarmed here in such great numbers that they will dominate and devour the land and change our form of government, for which we Americans have shed our blood, given our lives our substance and jeopardized our liberty.
If you do not exclude them, in less than 200 years our descendants will be working in the fields to furnish them substance, while they will be in the counting houses rubbing their hands. I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude Jews for all time, your children will curse you in your graves.
Jews, gentlemen, are Asiatics, let them be born where they will nor how many generations they are away from Asia, they will never be otherwise. Their ideas do not conform to an American’s, and will not even thou they live among us ten generations. A leopard cannot change its spots. Jews are Asiatics, are a menace to this country if permitted entrance, and should be excluded by this Constitutional Convention.

Jewry's Push To Stop Ron Paul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKCc5SYCisQ

For the record I am not against any religion from JEWS to Atheist for that matter

Who really runs America? Traitors Loyal to Israel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgH88Me0l2c Read the list and see the GOLDEN SACS CONNECTION!!!

Last edited:

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Well someone pmed me about McCain being a 'scab' POW, who should have been up for court marshal...

But if i remember correctly... he could have gotten out sooner, and refused...

who knows?

He wasnt going to get another vote from me anyway.

sac beh

Classic infowars/Alex Jones article. Take a bit of truth (the fact that a Jewish lobby and Israeli hard right have too much influence in US politics) and exaggerate it with racist overtones in order to rile up the conspiracy/wacky base.

Yeah, a bunch of rich people (including Jews) control election funding and thus influence the outcomes. But it has nothing to do with Ron Paul and whether he's a sane politician with reasonable plans. And it certainly doesn't justify sweeping racist statements about THE JEWS or THE ZIONISTS.

Look at this comment on the infowars article, from Jews4RonPaul:
Many Zionists including myself support Ron Paul. If you have ever been to a CUFI conference all they talk about is it is how America always tells Israel want to do. Ron Paul says himself that true Zionism is being that Israel is independent. Many Leaders in Israel believe as Ron Paul does. So I really hate this article because it is pure ignorance and very anti-semetic. Just because a Jew supports Newt doesn’t mean he is a Zionist and These articles are what cause Jews to support other candidates and why Ron Paul will lose FL. Ron has my support and I am in Florida but the 2 biggest things holding him back are the false articles written about him and These kind of articles and then people spewing anti semetic racist ignorant comments.

Then look at the racist responses to him. Sad. Hopefully Paul can figure out how to distance himself from this wacko base.

monkey5

Veteran
RIGHT ON! WOW! KILLER POST!

RIGHT ON! WOW! KILLER POST!

Right on bro

You wanna know why the soldiers support Ron Paul. Watch that video! That is the second solider I have seen today having issues driving or even riding in a car. Seriously be careful with ptsd as this is a quickly growing phenomenon on the roads for our veterans.

On the Dark Side in Al Doura - A Soldier in the Shadows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiNmerP32xk&feature=youtu.be
~~ THank you itisme! Good post! Good bump! monkey5

monkey5

Veteran
"People on a Cannabis growing site debating candidates when only one candidate wants to prevent them from the calamity that would befall them if discovered" ~~ I agree with this statement! monkey5

vta

Veteran
"People on a Cannabis growing site debating candidates when only one candidate wants to prevent them from the calamity that would befall them if discovered" ~~ I agree with this statement! monkey5

Yeah! What I want to know is how a cannabis user could vote for someone that thinks anyone growing cannabis belongs in a prison cell???

Status
Not open for further replies.