What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roms's

blondie

Are you running a pure lamsbread? I didn’t think that existed. I would love some seeds if your are releasing any. Thanks.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya pure and you know i think it's still alive in Jamaica with few pure rastas in the hills far from towns and pollen from valleys. For sure in extinction way generally but we can be confident, in the next decade i think the world and the canna industry will be different with protection label for landraces. For now it's the end and decadense but the peace golden age will come, one love!

Our JLB is rasta so out of business, i will just offer some for free in private.

Last edited:

tcherno

Thaizar

Thaizar
Pheno affie julia there is a bit of strawberry it's quite diffuse at this stage, I think the more spicy hash side will take over in the next few weeks, but the Strawberry is still present in these genes, I don't have any cuttings aside otherwise I would have tried an S1 with it arffffffffffff.
I'm going to look in the seeds that I have left 5 precisely I cross my fingers if not F2 and hunt for the pheno

20200406_163008 - Copie.jpg

20200406_163934 - Copie.jpg

Good medicine for my sciatica, works well on the brain...better than anti imflamatories;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
I don't have any cuttings aside otherwise I would have tried an S1 with it arffffffffffff.

Hey poto thx simply explore your 5 seeds left yes, from just one of my pack you can find many keepers héhé!

Yec'Hed Mat! :smoke:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Good vibes from my Afropips's Swazi Red line worked by @numide :

Swazi Red x Ethiopian Haze alias Swazeh, cross and grow by Numide.
(Ethiopian Highland, Vibes Collective's x Seedman's Original Haze) by @yaxu

DSC_0129.JPG

DSC_0137.JPG

Here's pure grown by Numide
Capture.PNG

My F4 grown by @Greatdalas
Cture.PNG

F5s are now available and will go back to California almost ten years after with Coastal Seeds Co @Kagyu2 for your Christmas days bro!

Swaz.PNG

Fresh and not completely sorted
:smoke:

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Cool West-eu thank you! That's a nice resinous Swaz pheno that should be more precocius and with metallic and dark terps maybe? In principle Swaz phenos are more potent than the smoother and fruity Red Thai work by @purple clouds more productive with longer flowering. Do you have RT pheno ? Maybe with your male i bet!? :biggrin: 👍

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
My winner Deep Chunk has hint of caramel in coffee/cacao, another is slightly blueberry also in coffee/cacao and my third best is more pine and citrus. The rest is more classic hashy but always that pine/coffee/cacao tones.

That said i prefer the X18 :biggrin: better resin quality and stronger terpz spectrum, more fruity too, orangey/clementine/apricot i select. Its buzz from little rosin is also higher i feel!
Instead of coffee/cacao the X18 has different nuts cream frequency.

I look forward to explore the cross of them, special things will appear i guess, Atao F1 named "Top Kouch"!

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
My winner Deep Chunk has hint of caramel in coffee/cacao, another is slightly blueberry also in coffee/cacao and my third best is more pine and citrus. The rest is more classic hashy but always that pine/coffee/cacao tones.
Cool looking stuff, Romsy..

Is the pine smell strong on the DCs? Can i see a photo of the best piney kind?

Yea, it's interesting to see/read what kind of female plants come out of the X18 Cola male genetics

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thx GC Merry Christmas and Solstice to you and yours!

DC's fragrances are softer and more subtle than X18 ;) Best DC piney mom shots tonight! :xmasnut:

Latest posts

Latest posts