What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roms's

shiva82

i quite like the burnt orange terps found sometimes. sounds good. are you taking doxsr to f2 onwards or is it best at f1 stage?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yes burnt "indica" orange, Double Orange is like that, very indica! With the Swaz cross i hope to develop the other "sativa" side of orange, fresh orange juice i mean. Few ones like that can be found in old Skunk lines more sativa.

Usually i select and keep my best mom of a F1 to do my perso IBL, with Orange Swaz i had 4 moms Double Orange so 3 are fore share as F1s. Later i release the F2s from my best mom etc.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Another Thaizar grown by @tcherno merci man!
Caure.PNG

More Affie pheno, spicy earthy with hint of strawberry, need long curing to reveal spices like cinnamon, clove etc but the goal is to find reminiscence of my mom Red Thai "after eight" choco minty ;)

Last edited:

tcherno

Another Thaizar grown by @tcherno merci man!
View attachment 18776356
More Affie pheno but same range spicy earthy, need long curing to reveal spices like cinnamon, clove etc but the goal is to find reminiscence of my mom Red Thai "after eight" choco minty ;)
I like it very much, a very simple strain to cultivate, very good yield, real guardians for sure, it has been fertilized with guano 15 gram litre

Dentex

Funny repost of Syd's grow last year with my Red Raid F1 (Red Thai x Swazi Red), thank you very much again!

View attachment 18781984 View attachment 18781986
View attachment 18781987 View attachment 18781988
View attachment 18781989

@Dentex Some cured buds do you still have? :biggrin: cheers bro!
Hehe what a beast...Of course I still have ,I toke it often and still have a shitload haha...This pheno not very strong but good quality of effect.In the beginning was quite dreamy stony actually,now it is very nice positive vibe that is good to relieve tension .Good old school stuff.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
was quite dreamy stony actually, now it is very nice positive vibe that is good to relieve tension .Good old school stuff.

Glad to know that you feel the old school and its positive happy high which has become smoother and cleaner over time. I would say that's a kind of big productive "gold" pheno less potent than others lesser productive "red" ones. And considering its 16 weeks of flo i think you can find earlier 14 ones that can be paradoxically more disturbing or energizing. Thank you Dentex! Have the spiciness also evolved ?

Last edited:

Dentex

Glad to know that you feel the old school and its positive happy high which has become smoother and cleaner over time. I would say that's a kind of big productive "gold" pheno less potent than others lesser productive "red" ones. And considering its 16 weeks of flo i think you can find earlier 14 ones that can be paradoxically more disturbing or energizing. Thank you Dentex! Have the spiciness also evolved ?
Of course,I am sure there are stronger phenos to appear in the cross.The spiciness has faded , I would say it is mostly rolling tobacco -like smell now.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ok lol quite disappointed evolution of the spiciness for this pheno, that said good to smoke it pure so! :biggrin: Did you try ?

Dentex

Well it is not bad just not impressive.I only vape anyway so not bad at all.It is also the cob I am using now so the herb is fermented ,when I opened the bag in the summer was really sweet smell.I have another bag in the freezer that was fresh frozen so that one probably retains the early spiciness.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ah indeed not the same evolution as jar curing untouched for months so! Maybe a new jar curing of your fresh freeze buds could reveal better floral tobacco and little better potency ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts