What's new

Magus square

Sub24ox7

One more smaller plant will update on the large plant soon.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Good question thank you @midwestkid!

I consider this cannabinoid like energy and synergy boost, some properties that make you feel rising up and clean up mind, without ceiling high, heightened senses, trippy and hallucinogenic at high dose. It also produce like waves which take longer to fall like time disturbance. But first of all i find that it makes you feel special happy and wise even in difficult situation. Of course it also depends on each personality but i think it rhymes with positivism first, and then too much dose can transmute to negative so it really can be dangerous for mental heath and heart. I think physical activity amplifies its effects and also reduce its problems so need to be active to really enjoy its effects. Peace

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
Good question thank you @midwestkid!

I consider this cannabinoid like energy and synergy boost, some properties that make you feel rising up and clean up mind, without ceiling high, heightened senses, trippy and hallucinogenic at high dose. It also produce like waves which take longer to fall like time disturbance. But first of all i find that it makes you feel special happy and wise even in difficult situation. Of course it also depends on each personality but i think it rhymes with positivism first, and then too much dose can transmute to negative so it really can be dangerous for mental heath and heart. I think physical activity amplifies its effects and also reduce its problems so need to be active to really enjoy its effects. Peace
thanks for the reply...
assumming your thcv has been verified by a lab, what do those numbers look like? is it just a decimal or 3 or 4%?
just curious. not trying to give you any shit or anything.
i remember reading on here that thcv may sometimes act as an appetite suppressant? thanks

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Absolutely own abstract notion so not verified by lab test for now! ;)

i remember reading on here that thcv may sometimes act as an appetite suppressant? thanks

Indeed but i think it also depends on combo or not with other cannabinoids or terpenes and acids. I mean good THCV amount can also be appetizer!? In everything the opposite remains, cheers!

For example i found Swazi appetite suppressant and Mazari very appetizer but both have THCV properties! :dance013:

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yeah Mexcur' we look forward next studies about all synergies of THC-V and CBD-V, so deep and high in the same time. That makes think of the "what is below is like what is above" of Hermes Trismegistus, Moses and Apollonius of Tyana in an oracle of Apollo, Kundalini and powa synergy Yin Yang and universal sacred symbole of cross and Light.

^^

Capture.PNG

kundalini-pouvoir-du-serpent.jpg

ETOILE-DAVID.jpg

Capture.PNG

Last edited: