What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling papers!?

shithawk420

Veteran
Hempire were some of the worst papers I ever used.reminds me of the time I tried using a fan leaf for a paper.just gross.no offense

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I like these, why don't they bring them back?

And the pack I'm burning this week. It's what they had at the store. I like 'em though. Nice size. Flax. Tastes fine. Rolls no problem.

Last edited:

Dankageddon

I already posted but ill share some more lol

First things first, a paper is a paper is a paper.
Some are better than others for one reason or another but all have some type of function. Pick what you have access to and experiment to find your personal preference in taste, burn, and texture.
Next, the roll is a very important part of enjoying a joint. GET A ROLLER. It will save you SO much time. $5 on amazon and 10 at the glass shop. Perfect joints every time. I use 0.6 to 0.7g of HAND-BROKEN herb. I smoke maybe 1 to 2 joints a week and the roller is an amazing weapon in my smoking arsenal.
Now for what this thread is about, the actual paper. I have used RAW, elements, ocb's, and a couple of others i find to be of *standard* quality. I will acceptably smoke them but not a preference.
The 2 packs i consistently buy and are my absolute preference are the Hempire brand and Trip^2 brand clear papers(cellulose based). The burn for the hempire is ok, itll run/canoe if you arent careful but once you ring it, its fine. The flave for these is unmatched though, barely papery, almost smells like you're smoking a bowl when someone else lights it up. Thw texture for these is ok for hand rolling. For the clear papers, they burn like absolute champions, slow and even the whole way. The flavor is alright with these, but i do not like hand rolling these at all. I can only roll these really good in a machine.
I hope my experience has helped you guys. Remember to experiment with different brands to find the ones best tailored to your needs and preferences.

:tiphat:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smoking a roller rolled joint is not anywhere the same as smoking a hand rolled joint . Hand rolled FTW. An experienced roller can roll with any paper.

Dankageddon

Forgot to mention that with hand rolled j's i like to use the ROOR glass tips. I can't use them with a machine but with a hand roll it gives you something solid to put your mouth on. I don't know what the "right"/politically correct term is but it is the best defense against someone that loves to close the joint by pressing their lips too hard on it.
The tips get dirty easily, but provide for great comfort and airflow. Ive smoked a joint from start to finish without it leaving my mouth

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm not trying to brag but I've never seen a machine roller that could make a better smoke experience than me.they are to tight and not faster than me.those glass filters are awesome though.WAY overpriced though.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
i am a rolling machine.

200.gif

H

Hashash

Aleda Transparent - made from corn cellulose (by-product of farming so extra green).
Burn slowly, no glue, no taste.
And they're see through :)

yes but are they healthy to smoke? i have such a pack
impossible to role inverted to rip the rest off
but as a show off smoke always good :)

how do you guys like those new ocb hemps?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tom and Jerry FTW

I'm not trying to brag but I've never seen a machine roller that could make a better smoke experience than me.they are to tight and not faster than me.those glass filters are awesome though.WAY overpriced though.

Right? They're way to fuckin' thick too, especially the Roor.

I've been looking to buy a slim glass filtre for years.

Latest posts

Latest posts