What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling papers!?

Blazeee

Veteran
I prefer king size blue rizla (the slim ones, not those fat ones), IMO the silvers are abit too thin :biggrin:

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Zig zag kings are pretty awesome because instead of rolling a fatty you can have a nice 100mm marijuana cigarette.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Raw papers with tobacco and weed, not sure how I will change habits after best part of 20 years smoking joints. Brought a vape, and vaping to me is meh

Why change? If it aint broke, still it doesnt hurt to try something new. Im not big on vaping, i like to smoke things, i think thats all it comes down to. I want to breathe fire.

The more i think about corn husk the more i want to try it.

lotus710

im thinking about getting several packs of papers and put them through the test. raw, element, skunks, not juicy jays or any flavors in my papes. my bud taste good enough. dont need no grape paperXD half the time you cant even taste it anyways. gotta lick yer lips. then you soak the dooob. not cool.

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
Never had a hemp paper I liked.

me neither!

my go to is raw classic. i think they have hemp in them but they're blended with flax, seems to make the difference for me. the raw organic papers are pure hemp and to me they taste horrible and have a gross texture.

i've gotten packs of elements before, but i can't remember ever getting them again right after running out. i always switch back after i get through a pack. then a year or two later i'll wonder why and try them again. this has been going on for like 10 years.

i used to be a die hard smoking black or smoking masters type. for some reason i stopped using them when i stopped rolling king sized. i guess i should try them again. they make 1 1/4's right?

i'm surprised ungummed clubs or OCB's haven't been mentioned yet. i find them a little harsh but they're iconic.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I tried these last night. It was pretty cool, tasted/smelled amazing, and was surprizingly easy to roll.
:tiphat:

KONY

Veteran
We buy cases of Elements here. Also have gotten DLX cases too. I also dislike hemp papers. Even the raw classics I dont like. The texture bothers me rolling, feel like Im wrapping plastic around the buds.

B

Baron Greenback

Never bought OCB's because of the previous owner - J.M Le Pen, nazi scumbag was never getting any of my money.
It's changed hands now, but I'm in the habit of not buying them still.

Dankageddon

Hempire are the absolute tastiest and burn well enough. They always need to be ringed though. IMO much better than raw or elements.
If you want a slow burn then go for the clear papers. The best clears are from a brand called trip^2 (like trip to the second power lol) they come in a blue pack of fifty
They arent easy to roll with but come out exquisite with a roller. And taste better than most regular papers.
Hope it helped.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Yea the papers were golden brown and soft but it rolled up nice. My girl and I smoked half of it and saved the rest for later. Definitely a rosin coated paper.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like joints.. I prefer them.. I will smoke bowls or whatever but I roll!!!

What size papers you looking for.. Baby one's, bed sheets or slims?

I've use zig-zag, Swan, OCB, Rizla.. For me personally.. (If you get the standard Raw's i'm not going to complain ;). I'm sure the checherboard papers helps to stop the reefer doing it's (Side burn-Toenail-carridge)..

Not that my weed would..

If you fill a slim Raw with weed and hit it that will wipe you out all morning.. You won't care...

I like the royal blunts in cognac, the old style real tobacco leaf..

Phillies also are ok once in a while..

I must add this, I keep my papers cripy fresh, before I roll, I screw up the paper till it's tatty and crinkled, then unravel it, then roll up.. Try it you may like it..

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RooR thin ones(hemp/flax) are faves but never find locally anymore. So Elements,smoking gold or Rizla micron when lazy from my local shop.RAW sometimes but not brown ones-too slimey for me. I roll paper backwards and tear or burn excess away since visiting AmDam as a pup.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
RAW makes these pre-rolled dutch-style cones with filters in them, they actually work pretty well if you stuff them tight. Quite enjoyed the smoke that way. Makes a pretty big joint.

s-l300.jpg

Gry

Veteran
My youth was spent in an area where I had two choices, Buglar or OCBs with no glue. I always went with the OCBs as the Buglars used way too thick a paper.
Interesting to hear the guy behind OCBs had some thing in common with Alan Dulles.
I ran across a pack of them the other day, they have glue on them now.