What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rolling papers!?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks, I forgot what year it was.

I smoke for my own pleasure, not to appease trendy hipster purists. I'd sooner slam my dick in a door than be caught with a poofta hemp wick.

Let alone watch a joint fall apart from some ecofriendly glue.

To each their own in the end.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your referring to me as a hipster purist your way off base. Im an old school joint smoker ..no mouth piece no frill ... just im in my 60's and have watched enough humans suffer the ilk of tobacco products . I figure its the 2016 and most thinking people have figured out by now how harmful tobacco is .... My joints dont fall apart they are big and firm and smoke like a chimney :)

chronosync

Well-stoned member
I roll herb in tobacco, i had a good friend in high school who got nice hash mailed to him from his home town in spain. He taught me how they smoke chocolate by melting it into tobacco. I also enjoy smoking tobacco. I am fully aware of the dangers associated with tobacco.

I like spliffs.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If your referring to me as a hipster purist your way off base. Im an old school joint smoker ..no mouth piece no frill ... just im in my 60's and have watched enough humans suffer the ilk of tobacco products . I figure its the 2016 and most thinking people have figured out by now how harmful tobacco is .... My joints dont fall apart they are big and firm and smoke like a chimney :)

I get real lippy drinking 8% beer and thought I might be reading too far into that.

I wasn't refering to you with that comment (see trendy smoking products listed above), but my emo reaction was a result of your reply.

Maybe it's the humidity or something I do, but Elements glue like shit for me. More moisture, less moisture, I never could find a middle ground and had fallsy partsy joints half the time.

I'm a chainsmoker. I know it's a coffin nail but have made my choice. I prefer a shorter life rife with vice.

I miss smoking in bars and public ashtrays. Now that they're letting kids in the pubs, every bloody bar sounds like a Denny's or McDonald's. Pansy bloody direction we're going in, in the name of health, safety and a babysitter government to save you from your own liberty.

Wish I could find another unlicensed bar.

Way off track.

Spliff is king. Never heard of chocolate but I try anything once. How? I assume very little and am already looking at the microplane.

Raw Organic King Size Slims w/ glass RooR tips

the slims are a skinny long paper so you are only once around the herb and not 2x or 3x wrapped over itself

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ahh i meant chocolate as in the slang for hashish. In valencia at least back in the 90s he said all they smoked was hash in joints or spliffs rather because they never saw weed, hardly at all. The hash he got was really good moroccan. He would make crazy things though, like tulips and the mustache, but would always roll Ls with camel non filter and hash. He was the first person i ever saw put a filter on a joint and roll cone shapes.

Good stuff.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love rolling L's of papers. And loved learning from the Hungarian chica who showed me the trick.

Hash makes so much more sense. I was wondering how the moisture of the chocolate wouldn't ruin the burn...

I'ma take a nap and restart this day. Pretty fail so far.

chronosync

Well-stoned member
Ahh chocolate....how the heck would you know i wasnt talking about the food? People do weird stuff right? There are chocolate flavored papers ...

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

RAW 1 1/4, used to be a ZIG ZAG kutcorners white for decades...changed last year.

minds_I

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahh chocolate....how the heck would you know i wasnt talking about the food? People do weird stuff right? There are chocolate flavored papers ...

Right? I'ma go slather some papers in hot pepper oil.

All the kids will be doing it soon. Burn the burn.

I think we can all agree (from horse blanket rollers like myself to cellulose or corn husk), flavoured papers are farkin' bunk.

doob

Raw papers with tobacco and weed, not sure how I will change habits after best part of 20 years smoking joints. Brought a vape, and vaping to me is meh

B

Baron Greenback

Ok - worst papers ever?
A toss up between Rainbow Rips (fuck knows what sort of shit was in the ink for those) and some Leopard print square shaped ones, quilted bog roll was thinner for skinning up :)

worst papers i would give to those juicy jay flavored papers......we want LESS chemicals in our joints, not more added ones

fuzzdog

I'm up here in Northern California, and going on 63 years old..... All these new papers super thin, pressed ultra thin, flax, hemp, rice...... they are not made for rolling by hand.... they work great in a machine.. but by hand their way to waxy, slippery.. and easily tear.
That said... I prefer, "Bambu National", but any bleached, white, wood paper usually will do for me.... Zig Orange, Rizla Red, Bugler, Top, etc.
Also I think, where you live plays into the type of papers you use. People should say where they live.. Like Zig Zag has a line they just market in Europe.. Zig Blue is big in Europe... I've read... id like to hear from some...... anyway just my 2 cents.