What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

roll its 1000w mix grow

S

speedemon

The Blue Meanie looks amazing didn't realise it was such a good yielder. Imagine how big it will be in another 2 or 3 weeks. After seeing your photos I know what the main strain for my next crop is going to be. Notice a speaker have you been playing them soothing music.

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: That speaker that you have noticed is a carbon Filter mate :)

That is a great looking meanie you have right there rollit mate :) I will be autopotting mine next time for larger buds :) :tiphat::ying::ying:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Thanks for the compliments guys

ssh the blue meanie is elevator mans mystery strain x blueberry ive got a pic of the mystery strain dont know if i can post it up tho it looks very similar to it

Speeds thanks for the compliments yeah give her some autopot treatment lol

shes a gem an shes staying,next time i grow her shes gunna be topped and trained to see how she performs

more updates in a week

peace

e4ian

yeah woaa there fat. - as ive said,i want to see the meanie flowered under 1000w aircooled power... :)

looking REAL nice.
wait till your smoking it pal ,GORGEOUS STUFF
bloody nc photos mate

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
yeah woaa there fat. - as ive said,i want to see the meanie flowered under 1000w aircooled power... :)

looking REAL nice.
wait till your smoking it pal ,GORGEOUS STUFF
bloody nc photos mate

thanks mate these buds on the meanie are solid cant wait to try her out

peace:tiphat:

gonzo`

they're looking really good mate.. when you water with the drippers, are you getting run off each time? Can you pls explain how you go about it?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
my airpots are allways saturated if that helps i get run off on my first watering at lights on
so the other two waterings have runoff too i suppose i water at 9pm 1am 5 am id say 5% 10% run off each time

if my runoff ec gets abit too high then i add another watering to the schedule to stop salt build up

hope that helps for you

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
update

update

time for an update they have been recieving water from day 50 these are now at 53 days

first up is the nelly(c x nl)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
psychosis 53 days

psychosis 53 days

the first pic i like alot its in the far corner least amount of light but shes pint glass sized :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
blue meanie 53 days

blue meanie 53 days

love this plant alot i would be happy taking her at 8 wk from looking at the trichs plus her calyxs exploded 2 days ago :)

pic 3 is a side branch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
blue cheese 53 days

blue cheese 53 days

this is the mother i didnt like the smoke on her so shes going
she yields well too

picture.php

picture.php

more updates just before chop :ying:

peace

The Hummus Monk

Veteran
Lovely job there RIL!

My Meanie has been shredded by thrips :( hopefully will still get something. Sure does smell sickly berry sweet!

G

guest194

Wow you got the new setup down some real fatties there. Hummus Monk thrips are pretty easy to control any organic bug spray will kill em.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
That's looking really good :)

You've got a greenthumb ain't ya, not bad with the camera wither lad :D I see you've been playing the blue meanie relaxing music again... Lmfao:laughing:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for all the compliments guys much appreciated

next update should be full plant shots just before harvest

peace