What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

roll its 1000w mix grow

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
update 39 days of flower

update 39 days of flower

1,2 blue meanie
3,4 psychosis
5,6 casey jones truecannabliss
7 cheese x nl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

there all coming along nicely and the new flower room is being built i hope to have my next run started in the new room :)

peace:tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Looking great my friend :)

thanks mate
the psychosis are getting nice and fat so are the caseys,the meanie has a nice big single cola with a few side branches i think she will be better for sog dunno yet tho
i will be able to experiment more in the new room:)

thanks for looking mate:tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
thanks for the compliments guys much appreciated the next update will be with a better camera an a few macros

the meanie is getting well fat now buds rock solid too i love here growth structure and i think she will respond very well to some lst,she smells devine :)

the calyx on the psychosis are swelling nicely now its a little behind the rest in flower time i think i will give her 10 weeks next time but shes looking well fat lol

the casey jones is very dank smelling and frosty as hell with multiple colas and no topping(one for the head stash me thinks :) )

still not impressed with the c x nl tho dont get me wrong she smells nice and is putting out the resin but compared to the rest in there she aint that good her overall vigour is poor

just my honest opinion

the new room is coming along nicely ive taken the odd pic on the way an al start a new thread for that

cheers

roll it:tiphat:

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
Well couldnt wait to say this but i got amber trichs on the meanie only a few but im at 6 1/2 weeks lol

pics to follow shortly

the meanie truly is a gem

peace

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
48 days flower

48 days flower

ok guys ive broke out the old camera its 8yr old but i think its done a decent job,got carried away with the meanie pics but i like her alot

cant believe theres amber trichs on the meanie allready shes gunna be a killer smoke at 9 weeks(look closely at pic 4 you can just about make them out) :D

the first 4 pics are blue meanie
pic 5 casey jones truecannabliss
pic 6 psychosis
pic 7 cheese x northern lights(nelly)
pic 8 part room shot

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for looking

peace:tiphat:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Wow! that Blue meanie is looking good :joint: whats the genetics behind that one then...

They're all coming along just fine mate, looking forward to this new room, should be rocking going by this lot

G

guest194

The Blue Meanie looks amazing didn't realise it was such a good yielder. Imagine how big it will be in another 2 or 3 weeks. After seeing your photos I know what the main strain for my next crop is going to be. Notice a speaker have you been playing them soothing music.