What's new

Roe v Wade overturned.

St. Phatty

I think this has the capacity to produce some High Quality riots

Partially because it will be women doing the rioting.

But first, many of them have to stop taking the anti-depressants that make them passive.

audiohi

Veteran

Texas woman given traffic ticket says unborn child counts as second passenger​

Brandy Bottone, who is 34 weeks pregnant, pulled over by police for driving in high-occupancy vehicle lane for two or more people

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/jul/09/texas-woman-ticket-abortion-roe-v-wade

One officer kind of brushed me off when I mentioned this is a living child, according to everything that’s going on with the overturning of Roe v Wade,” Bottone told the officer, referring to the landmark 1973 supreme court case that granted federal abortion rights. “‘So I don’t know why you’re not seeing that,’ I said.”

The officer told Bottone that to drive in the HOV lane, she needed her additional passenger to be outside her body.

The officer ultimately gave Bottone a $275 ticket

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I think this has the capacity to produce some High Quality riots

Partially because it will be women doing the rioting.

But first, many of them have to stop taking the anti-depressants that make them passive.
just how many dead do you want to see littering the streets? fuck, they may run amok & kill the lot of us! they'll be bad enough even if medicated...:smoke:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FXOmmQyXgAY2Mx2.jpg

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it's not really a new use of religion. they've been doing it since they got off of the Mayflower. one of the earliest settlements in New England hanged a Quaker living nearby because of his beliefs. a Quaker, for Gods sake! the most peaceful religion that i can think of! read up on how Latter Day Saints were treated in the US during the 1800s...hounded from state to state, and eventually to Utah. Missouri & Illinois were among the worst of all...

Reactions: Gry

armedoldhippy

Veteran
it seems fair to me. and i'm a hunter/gun owner/target shooter/collector. it seems pretty damned obvious that there ARE folks that should not have guns or access to them. :shucks: but sorting them out from the normal folks is never going to be easy/simple...maybe not even possible. "normal" folks go batshit crazy & do ignorant shit too...life is not safe.:dunno:

Hempy McNoodle

It now turns out that an illegal immigrant from Mexico has confessed to raping this 10 year old girl. So, that means Biden, the Dems, and their supporters are responsible for her rape...

And, Trump is once again made an honest man.

Remember when he said something about rapists coming over the southern border illegally??

Hempy McNoodle

You went from 'sounds made up' to that means Biden, the Dems, and their supporters are responsible for her rape.

You are something else. What do you know?
It did sound made up. And there is a lot of scrutiny happening over this story and 'what was known,' ...'at what time,' and 'by who.'

Hempy McNoodle

It did sound made up. And there is a lot of scrutiny happening over this story and 'what was known,' ...'at what time,' and 'by who.'
Also, it seems the story was spread mostly for political reasons, but the fact that it was an illegal immigrant pedophile rapist from Mexico, was kept out of the story by the mainstream media (also for political reasons). The media is an extension of the DNC and is contributing in a way which violates campaign finance laws.

Hempy McNoodle

You went from 'sounds made up' to that means Biden, the Dems, and their supporters are responsible for her rape.

I don't hear any Dems calling for the wall to be put up (because a 10 year old girl was raped), therefore, I logically concluded that the dem position must be that an occasional raping of a child is a tragic, but acceptable price which must be paid so that we can maintain an open border policy.

Am I incorrect?

It is a very unusual policy, to have open borders btw, if you look around the world.

armedoldhippy

Veteran

what does he know? nothing, not a damn thing. nor does he think anything. he just regurgitates the shit he is fed... i wonder if it tastes any different coming up as it did when he swallowed it...

buzzmobile

Veteran
Am I incorrect?
Stop talking.
I don't hear any Dems calling for the wall to be put up (because a 10 year old girl was raped), therefore, I logically concluded that the dem position must be that an occasional raping of a child is a tragic, but acceptable price which must be paid so that we can maintain an open border policy.
The wall would have stopped the rape of a 10 year old? Just stop, @Hempy McNoodle .

You logically concluded??!!!
Stop.

Hempy McNoodle

I mean, who was it that brought up the girl being raped and needing an abortion? I want to know from them who is responsible.

Is it Kavenaugh, Clarence Thomas, Joe Biden, the border patrol with their horse whips... Who is responsible? Who should I be mad at? A dumb QTard wants to know... Help a guy out! I'm struggling here to understand.

audiohi

Veteran
I mean, who was it that brought up the girl being raped and needing an abortion? I want to know from them who is responsible.

Is it Kavenaugh, Clarence Thomas, Joe Biden, the border patrol with their horse whips... Who is responsible? Who should I be mad at? A dumb QTard wants to know... Help a guy out! I'm struggling here to understand.

Easy.

Who would you be mad at if he was a US citizen?