Roe v Wade overturned.

Cannavore

Veteran
FWDFkg8XwAA_UPB

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why would you think Trump had anything to do with that.. Preventing any gun law changes has been the same for all republicans for decades. It was the GOP senate that keeps laws the same keeping it easy to buy them. That has not changed ever. Trump did nothing. Taking our guns away will never happen no matter who is POTUS.

DunHav`nFun

Veteran
Oh here we go Hammer with your poor `ol liberal blinders on......We now have a right wing Supreme Court.....Boofuckin hoo.....We`ve had a LEFTPWING libtard Supreme Court for so many yrs I`d haveta do a fact check to ACTUALLY know.....and who the fuck made it LAW for abortions in the first place....a LEFT-WING liberal Supreme Court mmmmk?.....and hey Hammer.......

How come women can`t take control of their uterus and stop being lazy where abortion`s concerned ......I mean IF you don`t wanna get pregnant there are NUMEROUS waysta prevent it starting with the "morning after "pill , not to mention FIRST and foremost " birth control pills"........and exercising safe sex with a condom`s the FIRST line of defense right ?.....

I`ve got no problem with women who somehow slipped through the cracks and for health reasons after seeing a dr . and finding out there`s complications if the pregnancy goes further , but lazy ass women that try and HOOK a daddy into marrying , OR do it for child support OR government assistance as in the LIBERAL welfare state we so easily embrace if we1re Democrats , I call bullshit and let the women GET a fucking JOB and support themselves AND their child whether WANTED or not.......now......

It should have never gone federal in the first place but here we are since 19600`s when the LIBERAL SC made it federal instead of belonging to the states in the first place.....anyways.....ANYONE can still get an abortion if it`s needed , but I still say take charge of your own body AND business and stop looking for handouts if you fuck up......

Peace.....DHF.....

Cannavore

Veteran
I could care less about abortion one way or another. But Im very happy with the Supreme Court ruling regarding guns. This is one of the biggest reasons why I voted for Trump. Guns and taxes are the main reasons I vote. Next step, legalize fully automatics.
So, minority rule lol. Got it.

'Boogieman'

Why would you think Trump had anything to do with that.. Preventing any gun law changes has been the same for all republicans for decades. It was the GOP senate that keeps laws the same keeping it easy to buy them. That has not changed ever. Trump did nothing. Taking our guns away will never happen no matter who is POTUS.

The Supreme Court makes it final and that's when I can breathe a sigh of relief. Who knows what would happen if Democrats gained a super majority in congress. Now it doesn't matter, unconstitutional gun laws will get overturned. Thank you Trump. 😊

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would think you are smarter than that. It was not trump that sued NY. I just can't understand why giving allegiance to a scumbag is so important.. If it was a democrat that did what Trump did would you be quiet? Your allegiance should be to our constitution not any man. To be honest, how can you support anyone that would do what he did. Using that same old BS story about guns getting taken as motivation is weak. GUNS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN FROM US. No clue why you don't get that.

Cannavore

Veteran
if this political system wasn't a uniparty pretending to be good cop bad cop the democrats could impeach multiple scotus for lying under oath, investigate thomas and his wife, abolish the filibuster, expand the supreme court, give DC and PR statehood, tell joe manchin we're gonna prosecute his family for financial crimes, strip you of all DNC rankings and chair positions, & campaign for your primary challenger if he doesn't play ball, and that's just the stuff i can think of while sitting on the toilet lol. but we all know the dems aren't going to do anything.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

I would think you are smarter than that. It was not trump that sued NY. I just can't understand why giving allegiance to a scumbag is so important.. If it was a democrat that did what Trump did would you be quiet? Your allegiance should be to our constitution not any man. To be honest, how can you support anyone that would do what he did. Using that same old BS story about guns getting taken as motivation is weak. GUNS WILL NEVER BE TAKEN FROM US. No clue why you don't get that.
The Senate just recently passed a new gun law which will incentivize states to pass red flag laws which can be abused by family or perhaps in some cases friends out of spite to have the police temporarily take your guns even if you did nothing wrong. Hopefully the Supreme Court gets busy and 🔫 this down. I hope those Republicans who voted for this get voted out, I will do my part.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Senate just recently passed a new gun law which will incentivize states to pass red flag laws which can be abused by family or perhaps in some cases friends out of spite to have the police temporarily take your guns even if you did nothing wrong. Hopefully the Supreme Court gets busy and 🔫 this down. I hope those Republicans who voted for this get voted out, I will do my part.

That's not taking our guns.. If you do something illegal you don't get to own a gun LEGALLY period. You know that will not stop anyone from getting a gun lol. All crooks have guns.

Hempy McNoodle

That's not taking our guns.. If you do something illegal you don't get to own a gun LEGALLY period. You know that will not stop anyone from getting a gun lol. All crooks have guns.
A red flag law means they take your guns even if you have done nothing wrong. All that is needed is someone to voice a concern, and they'll seize your guns.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kavanaugh, at least should be impeached for lying under oath, during his confirmation hearing.
if this political system wasn't a uniparty pretending to be good cop bad cop the democrats could impeach multiple scotus for lying under oath, investigate thomas and his wife, abolish the filibuster, expand the supreme court, give DC and PR statehood, tell joe manchin we're gonna prosecute his family for financial crimes, strip you of all DNC rankings and chair positions, & campaign for your primary challenger if he doesn't play ball, and that's just the stuff i can think of while sitting on the toilet lol. but we all know the dems aren't going to do anything.
yup the lying under is a biggy

Hempy McNoodle

So, when do you think they'll indict Hunter Biden for having his illegal firearm (plus hookers and drugs)?

Latest posts

Latest posts