What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’m hoping to get a small indoor space cleared out between now and Jan. 1. That way I can get started on some seeds and selections for outdoors next year. I half assed it this year and that’s being kind to myself. Hopefully next year ends up being a little more serious.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
ICMag OHaze
BA5DC1AE-08D0-4666-BB3A-C64B10870EA0.jpeg
5A913DD0-07D9-4D11-8A00-15BAB25F4733.jpeg
FDD7B16B-DAF9-4CD8-81BB-A0C5F1C2DA57.jpeg
3F992BDF-7C18-4ED8-84BD-96D9D52D7D72.jpeg
7CD9B46E-8EB6-40D9-AC1F-7F246FBFCCB9.jpeg
DF757788-1EDC-4336-8957-949E87C52FF1.jpeg
329B36CA-D602-4793-9F84-E915CEEF7BD3.jpeg

Grains of paradise aromas are very strong in this line.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Yep, the grains of paradise aroma is right there, flower power. On the current OTH: I’ve had my fingers on that girl a bit more since she’s been hanging last night. You can tell this is from some of the old OTH selections and not necessarily what the newer representations of OTH stock might be going for. She is rather rude aroma wise. Cilantro/soapy, oily metallic and a good whiff of arm pit from a Dead Head on a hot day when she thinks that crystal rubbed around it is somehow working. No tropical fruit / green apple at all. Maybe it’s somewhere to be found in the cure, but it’s definitely being short circuited by all the other funk.

LostTribe

Premium user
How did the ICmag haze compare to the green OTH? How long was this OTH it looks super healthy and dense!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
How did the ICmag haze compare to the green OTH? How long was this OTH it looks super healthy and dense!
It will be a bit before I compare them. I combed most Of the ICMag as they were small plants. Only a couple buds in a jar. Needs to cure for a few months to compare. Same with the older genetics OTH, most of that will be going into jars in the nest few days. Will need at least several months cure and then I will compare them both. The OTH was definitely more dense. Aromas were fairly loud for OTH. It’s quite mild now as it dries, but I expect it to come back during the cure. Lots of funk, body odor, perfume/cologne, soap. ICMag was grains of paradise through and through. I’ll keep you posted…

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I’m likely to be kicking myself for not keeping a cut of this one Flower~Power. The plant comes from some very old green OTH selections that dubi did. Unlike other green haze types, this plant was much less tropical fruit/ green apple forward. Had strong body odor + soap + sofrito aromas which are still present in the curing jar. She’s got a few more months before I will sample her, but I’m wondering if she will finish a lot stronger incense. The photo in question was taken in between high winds and heavy rain…which she plowed through like a trooper. She’s dripping wet in that pick which is why the flowers are hanging so low.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
2023 outdoor updates. It has begun!! 5 Zenith seeds soaked for about 12 hours and into peat pellets…along with a couple SMH and a Green Haze x A5…oh and a Bubba Hash x Malawi. So 9 Ace fems that I’m shooting to bring up to the light soon For the outdoors. Still debating if I’ll run any OTH or it’s crosses this year aside of the A5 as I’ve got jars full from the past two seasons and lots of other things to play with. Exploring Tom Hill Haze (with luck as they are 12+ year old seeds) and it’s crosses (from Maha Kala - Juicy Woo, Acid Beauty, Double Grandfunk) as well some old original DJ blueberry (again with luck as they are at least 12 years too).

Last edited:

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
2023 outdoor updates. It has begun!! 5 Zenith seeds soaked for about 12 hours and into peat pellets…along with a couple SMH and a Green Haze x A5…oh and a Bubba Hash x Malawi. So 9 Ace fems that I’m shooting to bring up to the light soon For the outdoors. Still debating if I’ll run any OTH or it’s crosses this year aside of the A5 as I’ve got jars full from the past two seasons and lots of other things to play with. Exploring Tom Hill Haze (with luck as they are 12+ year old seeds) and it’s crosses (from Maha Kala - Juicy Woo, Acid Beauty, Double Grandfunk) as well some old original DJ blueberry (again with luck as they are at least 12 years too).
I'm sure that your seeds will still be good.

I've just started off 3 Destroyer from 2005 and had 100% germination.

Last edited:

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
I'm sure that your seeds will still be good.

I've just started off 3 Destroyer from 2005 and had 100% germination.q
Thanks, man!

I just tried 10 Destroyer seeds from that same time period that were gifted to me. None popped. I have know idea how they were stored until they were given to me about 10 years ago. I’ve got 19 more to try and see if I can get any up. Fingers crossed on the older THH and BB.