What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Roaring Twenties

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hope you are doing wellUr Humbl Nr8tor friend :wave: it's been a while since your last update. A pitty the big Purple Haze Thai was finally male. Hope the smaller PHT is finally female so you can give the strain a taste this year too. the ICMag Haze looks wild! :)

The C5 Haze x Kali China is really a nice blend of both so far, it has the branchy and vigorous structure coming from the C5 Haze mother, but with the unmistikable deep purpling in the stems and petioles from Kali China elite mother.

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Hi dubi. I have not been posting much this season due to a number of reasons. It seems it’s been one thing after another this year. Unfortunately, I’ve had way too many males this year. I was very disappointed the big PHT was male and unfortunately I just ripped out the replacement a week or so ago as it was also a male. I need to spend more time selecting plants this winter for next years outdoor crops.

Regarding the grove C5xKC, her structure is definitely more sativa, but the flowers seem much more KC leaning and early finishing. I feel like she is already just about finished. I will loop her next Friday when I am back out there and she may be ready at that point. Very musky with citrus and decaying petal notes. Quite pungent even though it’s been very hot this summer.
174860BD-E655-4F2A-ACB6-DEF3AA5B8503.jpeg
F0A35A98-1AEB-4F90-AE55-5BE6702F127E.jpeg
776B87FD-7F2B-4664-868B-0D598D8A4BDE.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Thanks Azure. Quite neglectful this year and still getting ready to harvest some nice flowers.

Grove C5xKC getting chopped early tomorrow morning. My grove soil ran low on P&K at the end. I’ll be spending some time amending things this winter.
59536AAB-0A41-4FD8-A0A7-0B8293D54B1B.jpeg
50FE583B-C143-47C9-BD02-4E3163824BD8.jpeg
EEA795FA-3D79-42BC-9BE5-625D31E71878.jpeg
0F9DCBED-E198-4BCF-ABC1-6F3A7C7F1282.jpeg

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
New pistils? Do you think it will finish?
Oh sure, BOMBAYCAT. The pure haze in this garden usually finish the first couple weeks after New Year. So harvesting any sooner than 3-4 weeks from now would be considered early. And greens go longer than the purps.

She leans a little more metallic than the tropical fruit and green apple I get off of the green phenos. But I’m sure the fruit will come out in the cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts