What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would like to double thanks everyone for putting up your houses and spces and lives for my testers :)

i would also like to triple thank big sir clarence for managing the whole operation :)

biggup

med-man

5th

Veteran
Just got some mail...

Big thanks to Clarence :tiphat:

Big thanks to the Med Man :tiphat:

Almost got my aero version of the Med tables built...now if I can just find a place to put them....:chin:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wicked

hoping you get some reekers. well they all reek, but you know what i mean

med-man

sdd420

Veteran
Got some mail at the safe addy should be in my hands by next week! Yeah can't wait

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shame to m iss on the shot to run the tests on these but ill be much appreciative if medman could shoot me a PM when theyre available for purchase..
i been chasin this one too.
thanks in advance.
peace-T-

jessethestoner

i can't wait to get something the older '80s and '90s smokers remember so fondly

edit not to be a suck up but are you ok that i'm gonna rep you on other sites, where it's allowed?
a friend of mine is a mod at a mmj colorado site and would be happy to allow me a few threads

can you please give me the xact lineage on the beans? including nicknames and anything you can on history

Mikenite69

Veteran
testers have arrived!!!

testers have arrived!!!

Well what do you know today my testers have landed.. Right now they are cooling off in my fridge as we speak to give them a nice cool off period because the heat has been brutal the last two weeks so ill start popping them sunday or monday... Want to say a big thanks to Med-Man and Big C for making this all happen i am stoked!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. going to do a side x side?

med-man

I

im me

Well what do you know today my testers have landed.. Right now they are cooling off in my fridge as we speak to give them a nice cool off period because the heat has been brutal the last two weeks so ill start popping them sunday or monday... Want to say a big thanks to Med-Man and Big C for making this all happen i am stoked!![URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=46307&pictureid=1105492&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
Glad to hear they arrived safe and sound! I hope mine come soon. Cant wait to get em popping.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Yes I could do that or I could do 2 threads up to you med-man if you want yours showcased alone that's what I'll do. Or if you wanna see a side by side I'll do that also either way is gonna be fine with me. Just really excited that they have landed and I can't wait to find my reeker killer skunk mom. Also excited to find that pineapple or smelly kush keeper or both gonna make sure to keep clones of everything and weed out the non keepers. Thanks again med-man.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool,

well in all fairness, maybe keep the logs separate.

at the end, maybe give your opinion about your experience with growing, yield, effect, taste, etc etc etc

i cant speak for the other guy. sure he would appreciate the same :)

grow on brother, get it poppin ;-)

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Well wasn't meant of any sign of disrespect I just got the package and took a picture of how it came. So my bad if you feel offended that I was in a rush to take a picture and post that I recieved them. I'll keep that in mind for next time when I recieve testers to split them apart to take pictures. Gonna be the first time I have done a journal on here so didnt really know I was showing disrespect by atleast showing that I got the testers but know I now sorry med-man. Anyways I am gonna rock these bitches and hopefully I'll find a skunky bitch that makes me wanna take a tomatoe bath!!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am very confused on 1 subject?

why does everyone think i am offended by everything? this has nothing to do with taking anything persoanlly.

it was me who asked you what you were going to do.

i just figured out of respect for the other breeder to do everything separate. i thought about it after you replied.

do whatever you want, i could care less, but the other guy may care, and that all i care about.

all good mike, grow on brother

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ok was just making sure I didn't offend you that's all and I planned on making two seperate journals one for yours and one for my other testers. I wouldn't want to do a side by side and showcase both testers at the same time I would rather journal that seperate just out of respect for you and the other breeder so I can show what each strain will do in there own journal. Well anyways I'll post pics shortly after I germinate or I will show them germinating. Also med do you have a specific place you want us to put our journals in? Just wondering. Thanks for any info

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mike , cool

i may be the most callus person you have ever encountered

taking things personally is for kindegardeners like storm shadow lol

so ya thats awesome.

post the grows here. start you own. like hiding in the haze did

much appreciated mike

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
the show begins!!!

the show begins!!!

hey med-man the show has begun i will next try to figure out how to start my own journal just wanted to show you rks#2 taking a swim!! If anyone can tell me how to put breeders picture in my signature would be greatly appreciated.. also after they are done swimming they will go in paper towels then i am putting them in this new pro-mix i found that has nitrogen that feeds up to 9 months supposedly but i like promix better than happy frog or ocean forest here is the pic of the medium also..

dreaded

Hello mike...... i can't see your pics... have you downloaded them on ic mag......user menu.... my album......
I got mine today... alot of road kill going around... gonna make the world stinkier than it already is... haha
:tiphat: