What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
even the fruity one is stanky. just low on the rks end

med-man

sdd420

Veteran
I signed up for #1 thanks again. I'll update as I go as soon as the beans get here. Soon I hope I am very excited my friend! Peace

jessethestoner

I got a msg. Had to send him a addy and ive waited 2 days since then.

But he's a busy guy and theres a few others testers besides med mans.

hkj

can anyone ask Clarence for an email address for me? i can't get a hold of him through icmag because i don't have enough posts. i'd appreciate the help.

jessethestoner

post more and become more of a member here, you're going to be doing a tester thread or joining someone else's right?
i know i wouldn't give you my email, yet

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
i've been out for a minute, must of missed these, i'll try a pm

i went for rks #2 hoping for the bred line ibl 50%+ and should be a good reeker in there

thanks med-man brand

Mikenite69

Veteran
Testers

Testers

Does anybody know if these have been sent out yet?
I haven't recieved mine yet and I messaged Clarence when he asked for us to contact him and I still haven't gotten them yet but I am sure he is a busy man so I patiently waiting for them I am just getting a little ancy because i have a empty room waiting for them and karmas gear so I can run two journals.

phatpharmer

i sent Clarence my addy didn't here anything as of yet at all but ill wait and c if anything shows no biggie if they don't:)

D

DJXXPLATINUM

patience grasshoppers.....they will be a nice surprise...thanks med-man..dj

Mikenite69

Veteran
I am waiting patiently they will get here shortly in am just glad I fired up some autos under one of my led lights before I finished my last project so I'll have some extra smoke till these get here and get finished the autos will be my head smoke blueberry from dutch and cheese express from positronics for autos they grew like bushes surprising just can't wait for some roadkill in my life need some more keepers in my stable of bitches. Lmao. Hey dj let me ask you something because you would know best Bc bud depot animal cookies real or fake? Because Ali bongo still has them in stock and they are the only ones with them in stock just wanted your opinion on them before i pulled the trigger on them cookie monster. Lol

I

im me

^^sweet! Hope mine come soon, cant wait to see how these turn out.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump
got a pack of rks #1 and rks #2.
gonna start them tom.

patience will be rewarded

make sure to not let the #2 get too root bound. she is very quick to bloom more so then others

med-man