What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

rockymountainJ

Sour tangie.... can't wait!!! Lil branch broke a few days ago. Never smelled anything like it.... cheers

Attachments

• 20160412_184138.jpg
    20160412_184138.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160412_184146.jpg
    20160412_184146.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Damn rocky everthing lools great :tiphat: what size is that yent again she is full i love it.your looking at a great harvest buddy

rockymountainJ

Damn rocky everthing lools great :tiphat: what size is that yent again she is full i love it.your looking at a great harvest buddy

4.6×4.6, full as much as I can pack.... waiting for flower room to finish need to do a scrub and a bomb....gonna scrog and veg them in flower for a week or 2 till I flip... should get interesting. Doing half the 4by8 scrog rest freestyle. Cheers

Tynehead Tom

looking awesome RMJ
been quietly lurking , mainly for the wakeford updates. That's one I'm going to hit reef up for pretty quick here.

how is your battle with thrips going?
I use Scott's Ecosense bug b gon as a routine foliar/stem spray, wether I see bugs or not. Generally every 10 to 14 days. It seems to knock out thrips and whiteflies very well. Once they infest your soil obviously something like spinosad is probably going to be needed. I got some clones about a month ago that I spotted thrip crawlers on and some evidence of them laying eggs and feeding on the leaves. I've sprayed twice now and have removed any leaves with thrip evidence and have not seen hide nor hair of them since. I check them pretty much every 2 hours, every day except when the lights are off.

rockymountainJ

Thnx Tom, love wakeford!! That's the same plant in my profile pic outdoor last summer... call her bush. Def recommend it. Just hit up reef for some Jihadi waiting for a reply. Gonna do that outdoor this year.... and might be trying a bagseed test.... old shit from my sock drawer maybe 15 plus old.... Idk if I saved em must've been good!! Must be a gem in there somewhere.... maybe I'll call her sock drawer if I find one. Thrips settled down a bit, still some damage... not as bad. Cheers!!

rockymountainJ

O what happen to the reeferman group thing ,charles went mia ?

Yeah, messaged charles wed on facefuck... never heard back.... hope to soon would love to get some Jihadi going for the greenhouse run this year.... if I dont.... guess I'm going to go through my pre 2000 bagseeds.... gotta be some goods in there.

rockymountainJ

Ok so I created a monster.... gotta flip a few of these ladies!!! Tents busting at seams... so did the best clean I could in flower and going to flip.... cloned the wakeford 4 times. Smaller abused plants will appreciate the light I'm sure.... need to upgrade tent size for veg I guess

rockymountainJ

Flipping 2 wakeford and 1 nyc d. Last run for the d that showed 1 male flower at 9wks. Def not impressed with the nyc d... Def not worth the water... on to better genes... or fck maybe it's me... cheers

rockymountainJ

Hey here's the sour tangie, donated the ata tundra to a needy friend... Cheers everyone!!

Attachments

• 20160421_194334.jpg
    20160421_194334.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160421_194228.jpg
    20160421_194228.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 20160421_194212.jpg
    20160421_194212.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 11

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
Hey here's the sour tangie, donated the ata tundra to a needy friend... Cheers everyone!!

Is the friend going to finish budding it out or start a reveg on her? Would they take pics of the ATA Tundra?

The sour tangie looks like it is going to yield pretty well for you.

rockymountainJ

Is the friend going to finish budding it out or start a reveg on her? Would they take pics of the ATA Tundra?

The sour tangie looks like it is going to yield pretty well for you.

I'll try and get another pic of it.. check out seedsman has a thread about the strain. Made me not feel so bad about culling. J TRICH from seedsman says it's a pheno hunt for the indica dom pheno with dark green greasy leaves. I have more to go through. Will let you know when I pop some more!! Cheers thanks for stopping by!!

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I'll try and get another pic of it.. check out seedsman has a thread about the strain. Made me not feel so bad about culling. J TRICH from seedsman says it's a pheno hunt for the indica dom pheno with dark green greasy leaves. I have more to go through. Will let you know when I pop some more!! Cheers thanks for stopping by!!

Yeah, I found the thread after I posted here. I didn't know it was a seed plant.