What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet.... for friends, and Lurkers....

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
2 Nyc diesel and 2 Wakeford.... 3 weeks... looking good!!

rockymountainJ

Cloned the Elohim as well, so going to flip that one... wish I'd fought the thrips earlier and sooner!! Swear by how vigorous everything has taken off, they where slowing shyt down!! Cheers all

rockymountainJ

Ok quick update on the bagseed project!!! I am glad to say after some sandpaper, and 10to1 h202 solution soak I have 2 tails poking... now with these old seeds should I proceed as normal, and move to paper towel.... or soak for a bit longer? Any info from experience with 16 plus yr old seeds chime in!! Cheers

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
hey there buddie, yeah i notice that as well , thrips seem like they don't do much damage but once you get rid of them you see that they were sucking the ish out of the plants and that it does slow them down, and even frost\dank levels are affected i believe!
nice strains you got going on there, the NYCD is my all time favourite, the more indica version, and that sour tangie even with the thrips damage she's a looker for sure!!
K+

rockymountainJ

Thanks for stopping in!! Yeah the sour tangie is amazing smelling!! Can't wait to do a run thrip free!! I'm going to let the Nyc D go... I still have 8 beans, so maybe after I try some others... I will try a few more of those!

topheavy420

You've been busy rocky! :peacock:

Fuck thrips! Looks like you've got them handled tho. Sneaky little bastards

Tangie and diesel look killer, can't wait for the Elohim!

I might be out in your neck of the woods this summer so we should meet up for a smoke session bro :tiphat:

rockymountainJ

Hey all!! Thanks for swinging by top! Ok so pretty sure I vegged a bit long... or the bytches are stretching like a mother... just spent an hour and a half trying to put my scrog net over and weave those fckers in there.... went down this am and they where all bent over... kinda weird nothing has changed, just let these veg a bit longer... topped as usually do. Did up my nutes a bit, but only 2ml per gal. Was feeding half of recommendation last few grows.... oh well such is life!!! I saved em thats all that matters

rockymountainJ

The bagseed project is going good have a sprout.... hope this turns out good!! So half the seeds I am confirmed to be pre 2000... the ones in celophane... I discussed with the person that I got from, and are possibly sour diesel from around 2005 from Nederland co, or from same grower as other seeds.... fckn stoners!! Cheers hope this turns into something special!!

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
humm best wishes on those "Possibly" Sour Diesel, they got me wondering, its one of the strains that I've always wanted to trie!!
1L

rockymountainJ

humm best wishes on those "Possibly" Sour Diesel, they got me wondering, its one of the strains that I've always wanted to trie!!
1L

Thanks, either way... if these 2 people kept them.... both being immediate family.... I trust their vague recollection of what they are. I had a short period of probation a few years ago, and trashed all my collection. I remember the SD well!! Mostly little popcorn buds no bigger than the size of my pointer finger. Super frosty, and a taste I can't describe. Hope that's what it is... my luck Itll be some crap.... lol cheers all

rockymountainJ

Lol I deployed the emergency scrog net.... only took almost 2 hrs... my fault vegged these a bit long fighting thrip.... I paid for it. Yoyos weren't able to fix, wish I would've done this at flip.... oh well

Latest posts

Latest posts