What's new

RIP Cannabis Culture

Marc Emery has an ego 10x too big and that is why he got screwed over, there is only so many times you can tell the government to fuck off before they actually do something serious about it. He did a lot of help for the cause, but also did a lot of unnecasary things, that put marijuana in a bad a light.
Yea i tend to agree. It seems to be a mixed bag. I never bought this mag but did buy a few high times years ago. I think i still have one from the 70s around here somewhere.:violin:

K

KMK0420

and to the people who think emery was a decent man;

we all know you rape little children too.

Yeah. Like the South Park episode where the pedophiles have a Super Adventure Club, where they travel around the world to have sex with children. I can imagine the people defending/thinking Marc's a good person are in a Super Adventure Club with Narc Emery, and that's what they're defending him.

basilfarmer

I hate to say it but the earlier editions had some killer articles in them, like those written by Breeder Steve and Dj Short. CC documented some amazing grows too.

I dont know how old this edition was of TY I was reading last night b4 falling asleep but they had Shanti doing an article in there.

Marco Renda is an entirely different kind of person than Emery -- as far as I can see it Marco doesnt burn bridges like Emery so this magazine will only build up with good article writers etc instead of declining as CC did.

instead of "THE END" as emery keeps predicting, it's "THE BEGINNING" for a newer mag anyway

J

Just a nice guy

I will miss CC,
Marc Emery was a prick,
Treating yourself is great......

I agree.

G

Gobwats

Marco is definitely one of the best, and TY just can't be beat if you're a medicinal user.

To be fair though, Marc has always done right by me as well, and I for one hate to see his magazine fade from existence. RIP CC, you'll be missed, but your legend will live on.

Why would anyone buy a cannabis magazine when all the information you could possibly want can be had for free on the internet on such sites such as ICM?

Marco Renda

Why would anyone buy a cannabis magazine when all the information you could possibly want can be had for free on the internet on such sites such as ICM?

Well not everyone has access to the internet for 1. Besides some folks like to read while they are in the bathroon. My publication is available for FREE online once we release our new issue to the stores.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
^ I like to feel paper in my hands.

I can get all the news I need on the interweb, but I like to rustle a paper around and make a big mess!

G

Gobwats

Well not everyone has access to the internet for 1. Besides some folks like to read while they are in the bathroon. My publication is available for FREE online once we release our new issue to the stores.

Take Care and Peace
Marco Renda
Publisher
Treating Yourself
The Alternative Medicine Journal

Exactly! Who wants to take a dump with a laptop in tow? Or sometimes you just like to lay out in the grass, enjoy the weather, and do some reading.

Hey Marco, Shawn won the Herbalaire from KDK! Thanks so much for pointing me in Cliff's direction. Peace, Love, and Big Old Hippie Hugs my Brother.