What's new

RIP Cannabis Culture

dkmonk

Marc Emery has an ego 10x too big and that is why he got screwed over, there is only so many times you can tell the government to fuck off before they actually do something serious about it. He did a lot of help for the cause, but also did a lot of unnecasary things, that put marijuana in a bad a light.

Yeah, but he still doesn't need to be telling 16 year olds to give their girlfriends a combination of Cocaine and Ecstasy to get them to have anal sex, and then give them instructions on how to prepare her anus.

K

KMK0420

He's worthless, i'm sorry to say.

If you don't agree, then you don't know the full story behind him.

Puffin13

Lifetime Supporter
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RIP CC! You will missed! Thank you to all those that made Cannabis Culture mag possible. Personally, I believe it will be a big loss to the cannabis community. Good luck to you Mark n Jodie and all those that worked on the magazine. Pot n Peace.

K

KMK0420

RIP CC! You will missed! Thank you to all those that made Cannabis Culture mag possible. Personally, I believe it will be a big loss to the cannabis community. Good luck to you Mark n Jodie and all those that worked on the magazine. Pot n Peace.

Great. people out there actually now praise and support this pedophile for their just amazing work! overcharge people 2,3,400% for seeds, call it a business, then post on the internet about putting his penis into underage girls and about how to use drugs against them to approve of his oncoming anus-pounding.

love?

RIP, remember reading quite a few good articles through the years.

But then again maybe concentrating on just the website might not be such a bad thing in this day and age? So it ain't all bad..

then post on the internet about putting his penis into underage girls and about how to use drugs against them to approve of his oncoming anus-pounding.

LMAO! I can't stop laughing after reading that statement.

I wish the best of luck to the non-pedophile, non-let's advocate hard drugs and anal sex for minors, contributors of Cannabis Culture. They were the ones with the good articles. I hope they will continue contributing to and fighting for the Cannabis Community. I would love to see their articles in other magazines.

But the more I learn about Marc Emery, the more I could care less about him.

SDOG

One more reason to support Treating Yourself. No drama involved like with the whole Marc Emery thing.

C

CTSV

Back in the day, CC was the only mag worth a shit.

DJ Short's articles really helped me in the days before OG and ICMAG.

I don't buy Weed mags anymore, no need to. They were mostly catalogs anyhow.

I was in CC a couple times, which was cool. This was 9-10 years ago though.

I think Michelle Rainey would be more annoying than Marc if not for her boobies.

Michelle was always very nice to me, and I do not want to see her go to jail.

G

Gobwats

If you like High Times or Skunk then you are going to LOVE Treating Yourself magazine. Check out all of the previously published issues online for FREE at http://www.treatingyourself.com/dhtml/issues.php

Hate to see Mark end a great publication, especially after I just finally got around to sending in my subscription. Marco is dead on though, TY is the best MM publication I have yet to read (and Marco is without a doubt one of the friendliest folks out there.) My subscription is on the way Marco. Kudos to Mark Emery for all he has done to promote that which we hold dear in our hearts, your insights will be missed by this loyal reader for sure.

K

kopite

Yep. This is actually happening with some newspapers in small towns now. we goin all digital too? yep, its official, were in the Matrix.

this is true of most local papers in the Uk all dying off now like local pubs.. it seems most community based things are dying.....

I also note you got banned @ another site Marco and here was myself thinking this is most censored site!!!

kopite

C

CTSV

I know that the NY Times, could buy everyone of their subscribers a Kendel and digitally send the NY Times to their customers.

Doing this would cut operating costs by 50%...

basilfarmer

wow, I thought I was alone in my insight on that douche bag extraordinaire.

well let me throw a few more punches for the road then lol

The hole saintly bail money thing just doesnt pan out for me. Pablo Escobar gave stolen loot away too. I just sent $ to forum member in a small close knit online community, I dont know in life, who got busted, because I believed them. Does that mean its ok for me now to cover myself in chocolate syrup and chase children through a playground??? (sarcasm btw, this one he didnt do, as far as I know, but dont suggest it to him)

Like I said, where would the gay rights movement be today if Michael Jackson was their representative??

Maybe pervert megalomaniac DIY anal sex with minors guide raccoon eyed flushing face for a toilet really did mean well at first, but sure got greedy and corrupted FAST, paid reeferman to knock off dutch seeds.... and selling them for 300% mark up; if ya got anything at all; b4 the greedy pricks had a fight and parted ways. I dunno why the DEA shut that place down, Emery Seeds Direct fucked up more grows than they could ever dream of screwing up. Well, anyway, one less scammer for newbies.

jokerjackym3.jpg

emmeroidgk1.jpg

Train-to-hell_jpg1.jpg

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I'd have to be dumb as a stump to pay a 300% mark up when I can get seeds at several stores in my city. They also sell expensive seeds but they save you the mailbox & confiscation issues so pay as you play but don't whine you have a choice. I don't need the fancy named seeds to prove anything. Did someone mention anal on this thread. LoL

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
i liked it because it was cannadian and, there was good articals from time to time but i liked it best when it was still" cannabis canada"

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
holy shit i just had a look at thr treating yourself magazine and i must say i am disgustingly impressed. i frequent their forums often but didnt realize you can read ENTIRE issues online. i think that TY is a world class magazine indeed. have a look for yourself folks......