What's new

RIOTS AND LOOTING

Id shoot the fucking dogs!
How a gov can sit back and tippy toe around so no protesters get hurt while they are trying to kill you, is beyond me.
The amount of businesses that will go to the wall after these lowlife maggots trashed their business will have an impact for some time.

Insurance..... it's ok when lifes and communities go to the wall though hey..... I call police, governments and people that sit back taking shit lowlife maggots myself!!!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
They are trying to say that the looters are just lazy and don't wanna work, but you try carrying a 3 seater sofa from the store to your home, then go back for that matching table..
Yup, it's a work for that ass.

But these are BLACK people rioting. You can't call them maggots. If they were white, they'd be maggots. But they're BLACK, so anything they do is justified. Obviously, if there are any whites involved, they should be shot.

you fucking prick.....

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
But these are BLACK people rioting. You can't call them maggots. If they were white, they'd be maggots. But they're BLACK, so anything they do is justified. Obviously, if there are any whites involved, they should be shot.

There's a bunch of us whiteys rocking out, too mang.

london2zumaJI0808_ul.jpg

london5gettyJI0808_ul.jpg

london4zumaJI0808_ul.jpg

london3gettyJI0808_ul.jpg

See, nothing like a good riot to bring all the races together.

C

CLOWD11

Insurance..... it's ok when lifes and communities go to the wall though hey.....
Insurance is not going to cover the cost of what those theiving arsholes are doing.
The people who had their houses reduced to ash dont agree with your assessment that its ok to burn and loot everything in site, cause the "insurance" man will fix everything.

I call police, governments and people that sit back taking shit lowlife maggots myself!!!
I call you a fucking moron!

Insurance is not going to cover the cost of what those theiving arsholes are doing.
The people who had their houses reduced to ash dont agree with your assessment that its ok to burn and loot everything in site, cause the "insurance" man will fix everything.

I call you a fucking moron!

call me what you like but never late for dinner! tax is theivery of the highest order!

_Dude

They are trying to say that the looters are just lazy and don't wanna work, but you try carrying a 3 seater sofa from the store to your home, then go back for that matching table..

LOL!

you fucking prick.....

And then some.

Not that Americans should feel left out:

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html

The racism in this country is sad, really. If it were whites mobbin on blacks the whites would get national headlines and TV coverage for weeks. Just shows how black folks don't get any respect; no attention beyond Milwaukee.

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Irony ?!

Irony ?!

Is that irony?
Or are you that stupid and narrow minded?
:chin:

MIway

Veteran
I chuckled pretty hard... may not agree with it, but it is twisted & dark & a hint of truth... so I took it as hard irony.

We tried to call what happened in LA as a 'race riot', but it was based on economic hardship... it was a class riot. If we have some darkies in there, well, there are a lot of poor darkies... just as there are a lot of poor crackers... ;-)

EDIT~ for those that can't connect the dots... my irony is embedded in the fact that I'm a halfbreed darkie... lol... people are so sensitive.

Last edited:

Ramius

Veteran
Pieces of shit. I can't believe they haven't broken out the rubber bullets yet, or if it was up to me, live rounds

_Dude

Class war, exactly. During LA riots, when they pulled that redneck trucker from his rig and bashed his brains in, I could hear them thinking: "die, elite capitalist running dog banker!"

Class war, exactly. During LA riots, when they pulled that redneck trucker from his rig and bashed his brains in, I could hear them thinking: "die, elite capitalist running dog banker!"

is LA in the UK? dickheads are dickheads regardless and you appear a mighty one!

Pieces of shit. I can't believe they haven't broken out the rubber bullets yet, or if it was up to me, live rounds

They can't do that for the image of London etc... but hey its ok for the people of londonderry.. you all understanding yet!

Latest posts

Latest posts